Jealousy

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal gritted her teeth as she watched a certain tanned woman entertain a few other idols from other companies; Wonho, Dara, Hyomin and even a few Aactors and actresses like Lee Jongsuk, Lee Jehoon, Son Yejin and Song Jihyo. She didn’t have anything against these idols and actors but she had something against that tanned woman going around flirting with them. A couple of incoherent murmurs only made Krystal angrier; did that woman become stupider after they started dating?

“Princess,” Amber came up behind Krystal and draped an arm around the younger’s shoulder, “what’s with the mood tonight? I thought you were planning to have fun.”

A deeper frown appeared on Krystal’s face when she thought of it; if that stupid woman hadn’t gone off flirting with everyone else but her, she wouldn’t be so moody right now. She turned to Amber and snuggled into the tomboy’s shoulder, hiding her displeasure just in case their other friends noticed - many questions would come flying at her and she didn't want that. 

“The puppy’s been misbehaving…”

Amber nodded knowingly and shook her head, chuckling at Krystal’s clingy behaviour – no wonder the younger was muttering some vulgarities to herself when she found her. Initially, she had no clue why Krystal referred to Yuri as a puppy but whenever she saw Yuri appease the ice princess with a couple of pouts and sweet-nothings, Amber had started calling Yuri a puppy as well.

For goodness’ sakes, even the F(x) members now referred to Yuri as – PuppyYul. 

“Amber, Krystal.”

The two best friends saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung standing in front of them with a I-totally-understand-what’s-happening look on their faces. Taeyeon pointed at Sunny who was talking to Seo Inguk with one of the brightest smiles on her face while Sooyoung rolled her eyes and gestured to Hyoyeon who was dancing with Kai and Eunhyuk. Jealousy was what brought the three of them together - Amber was just here to help Krystal. 

“Unnie…” Krystal whined and wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s slim waist, shaking her head as she silently pleaded the older one to beat her girlfriend up later, “I’m upset.”

There was a reason as to why Krystal was especially close to Girls’ Generation now, especially after Jessica had left – the older one begged her former members to take care of her sister and they did; furthermore, Krystal and the tanned woman were dating so she was well taken care of. The best part was that Krystal often ran to the other members to complain so her girlfriend would get beaten up by her own members. 

“Don’t worry, Soojung,” Sooyoung smiled and patted Krystal’s head, “I’ll kick her for you later.”

From a distance, the once stupid-tanned woman finally saw her girlfriend hugging someone that was not her and she was starting to see red. She pouted and rested her head on her former co-star, Jongsuk's shoulder - he knew what her relationship was like and they had become close friends after filming 'No Breathing'. Jongsuk burst out laughing and patted her back, shaking his head at this clueless friend of his. 

 

-

 

“Yul!”

Kwon Jiyong, Yuri’s elder brother came marching into her bedroom without knocking; he had just received a call from his sister’s girlfriend earlier, complaining that Yuri had made her jealous during the after-party of an awards ceremony. He liked Krystal for Yuri; he really did because Krystal could handle Yuri when she threw tantrums and when she was as hyper a kid – basically, the younger one was mature enough to manage his childish sister.

“What, Oppa? I didn’t say you could come in though,” Yuri glared, throwing one of her spare pillows at her brother, “have some respect for your sister here, gosh.”

“You made Krystal jealous again?”

Yuri had never sat up from bed so quickly before but she did, and she lifted her fist angrily; it worked since Jiyong backed off quite a bit, his hands up in the air in surrender. She couldn’t remember when she made her girlfriend jealous this evening; Yuri had been standing with entirely group of actors, actresses and idols to give them some face. The moment she turned around, she saw Krystal hugging Sooyoung – so what jealousy did she cause?

“Don’t look at me like that, Yul,” Jiyong glared at his sister and plopped his beside Yuri on the bed, “if you didn’t entertain a bunch of other idols then she wouldn’t have gotten jealous and ran to Sooyoung for help.”

So that's why she didn't come over... 

Yuri finally revealed a grin; a grin that told everyone she knew what exactly was going on and she had a way to make it up to her precious girlfriend. Krystal and Jessica were alike; both were jealous ice princesses who wouldn't make sense of things when they were not thinking as clearly as they should be. Spending almost 16 years with Jessica was an advantage to her relationship with Krystal as well. 

“You can get out now, Oppa. I know what I need to do.”

“Yah, that’s rude.”

With a huff and a couple of incoherent curses under her breath, Yuri leaped out of bed and grabbed her brother by the collar before dragging him to the door. Jiyong struggled to get free but when his sister wanted to do something, she would do it no matter how difficult. He pouted and waited till the door opened, about to walk out when he felt a huge kick on his – as if he couldn’t walk on his own.

 

 

Baby Jung 💕 are you still angry with me? im sorry ☹️ I didn’t know I was so oblivious tonight  not angry dont lie  not as if 😔 shut the hell up you're still angry stop lying to me soojung i can tell when you're angry  what do you want me to say that i'm not jealous about anything? that you should be paying more attention to me?  it's true though i should be paying more attention to my girlfriend than anyone else, and for that, i'm really so sorry baby  forgive me and i'll make it up to you make it up to me how? you'll find out i want to know now 😡 maybe in the way you like...  😏😏😏

 

Krystal squealed aloud and buried her face under the covers, making sure none of her members could hear her sounds - Yuri could be so darned cheeky sometimes. It was rare for her to stay at the dorm now but since Jessica wasn't at home, Krystal decided to join her other members back at the dorm. Granted that she could have stayed over at Girls' Generation's dorm instead, she didn't want to disrupt and cause confusion among roommates.

Before she could type an equally witty answer to Yuri’s cheeky text, an incoming call interrupted.

“What do you want, Kwon?”

“Yah… don’t be so mean to me,” Yuri pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. She rested her back against the headboard and buried her toes under the covers, “I apologised for making you jealous, didn’t I?”

She couldn’t play the mad card even if she tried; Yuri’s childish behaviour was one of the best things to witness. Yuri had made her jealous a couple of times but with a little pacifying and a little more kisses, Krystal gave up on trying to act like she was mad at the latter. For starters, Yuri always had a way to make Krystal give in and for now, it was still incredibly effective.

“Fine, fine…” Krystal bit on her lower lip to prevent herself from breaking out into a smile, or Yuri would be able to hear it through the phone, “why are you calling me at this time of the night? Don’t you have filming tomorrow for your new drama?”

“I want to talk to you, baby.”  

How did Yuri ever learn to be this sweet? It couldn’t be any advice from Yuri’s brother because he was nothing but a man-child who sought help from Yuri for almost everything under the sun. It couldn’t be from Mr Kwon either because the older man was initially as cold as ice to her since he didn’t want Yuri to get hurt but Mrs Kwon… she was the real queen – she made sure Yuri was sweet to everyone in the world, even if she didn’t like that person.

Perhaps, Yuri would be this sweet even after they formed a family of their own.

And so, their conversation continued on into the night... 

 

*

*

*

 

Yuri had struggled to get out of bed but she did, or their manager would have her head for not sleeping early like he adviced her to. She found it absolutely worth it; talking to her girlfriend into the wee hours of the morning was one of the best things ever - late night talks usually consist of one's true feelings and Krystal was definitely no exception to that. 

“Someone’s in a fantastic mood today.”

“Hush, Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter