Leaving For You [2]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Nichkhun, I swear on my life if you don't spill everything out.... " Taeyeon warned, holding the blonde guy by his collar in front of all his band mates. 

Taeyeon brought Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon along with her to 2PM's dorm. The remaining were supposed to try their best to get more clues as to where Yuri might be. 

The girls ignored the questioning stares coming from the rest of 2PM and focused on Nichkhun, he definitely had something to do with this. 

" You can't force me, Taeyeon. Both their careers or lives, as we might say, are under my control. " 

Everyone froze at that statement, even his team mates were looking at him with astonished expressions. Nichkhun displayed no signs of remorse whatsoever. 

What did he mean by that? 

" What the hell are you talking about? " Sooyoung yelled, staring at the blonde man with intense hatred in her eyes. 

Nichkhun chuckled and pried Taeyeon's little hands off his collar, plopping his body onto the couch. He took his phone and caressed his wallpaper which displayed a picture of Tiffany. 

" Don't ing pull that on me, Nick. You promised you would take care of Tiffany. " Taecyeon bellowed as well. 

Ok Taecyeon had been in love with Tiffany ever since he met her on the show 2 days 1 night. Although he had fed Yoona the pancake, it was because he thought Tiffany was already attached and he knew Yoona was probably in love with someone else. 

It was only when Nichkhun expressed his interest in Tiffany did he finally give her up. They had an intense argument about it and Taecyeon ended up backing out to save their friendship. 

" You ing promised me that... " Taecyeon was biting his lip, he wanted to cry in anger.

He shouldn't have left Tiffany with this bastard who used to be his best friend. He shouldn't have backed out just because he was afraid she wouldn't be happy with him.

" Promises were always meant to be broken. " Nichkhun said in a softer tone this time and walked out of the house, leaving his phone behind. 

*

*

*

" Kwon Yuri, come back here and explain right now. " Victoria called out. 

Since Krystal couldn't get much out of Yuri, Victoria had taken over and all the members were now sitting in the living room to listen to Yuri's story. 

Flashback. 

Yuri was in the practice room alone after Nichkhun's dating news with Tiffany had been revealed. She couldn't be bothered to cry at first but realised that she was finally going to face her worse nightmare:

Losing Tiffany.

Yoona had fallen asleep on the floor and instead of waking her up, Yuri carried her to the room next door where there were sofas and everything. 

" Yuri. " 

" Nick. " 

Yuri had never felt her blood boil more than before. She wanted to punch the living daylights out of the grinning blonde in front of her. 

" How's life these days? " Nichkhun asked, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. 

The tanned girl clenched her fists and bit her lip to stop herself from doing something she would regret in the future. It almost as if Nichkhun was mocking her. 

" Great. Well, Mr Mr wasn't so good but we're doing fine for the new album. Are you gonna buy it? " Yuri flashed the most genuine smile she could manage at the moment. 

" Ah. The one with Indestructible in it? I love that song so much. " Nichkhun, for now, looked like he was a really nice guy and that maybe Tiffany deserved to have him. 

But Yuri knew better. 

" What are you doing here anyway? " Yuri asked, walking towards the stereo. She hoped that he would get the hint and leave quickly before anything else could happen. 

" I wanted to tell you something. " 

" Yeah? What is it? " 

With her back faced towards him, Nichkhun's lips curved into a wicked grin. He walked towards Yuri and grabbed both her arms, pinning her against the wall.

" Stay away from Tiffany before I make you. " 

" WHAT?! " Yuri screamed and struggled, trying to get out of his tight grip. 

She could feel her wrists getting bruised and the blood circulation getting cut off at that area. She didn't even know what she did to deserve this. 

" You heard me. Stay the away from Tiffany. Don't try to fool me, Yuri. I know the way you look at her, I know the way you care for her. Only the blind would remain oblivious. " Nichkhun smirked against Yuri's cheek.

Yuri wanted to scream and shout at this man to let go off her, but she couldn't deny it. It was a fact that she had good feelings towards the redhead. 

" If you don't, I'll make her life miserable. I promise you that. " 

And he walked away triumphantly. 

Flashback End. 

" What the hell. I thought he was a perfect gentleman ever since I got married to him on the show. " Victoria muttered in anger and shock. 

The girls were all agape too, wondering if he was the same Nichkhun they had gotten to know. He had turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter