Can I Borrow A Kiss? [2]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah, Unnie. Who's that chick standing on the other side of the ring? Do you know her? " Yoona was chewing on a strip of gum, watching her sister train with the instructor. 

" Oh.... That's the girl I'm gonna marry instead of Vic. " Yuri answered with a smile, looking over at Tiffany who was watching her with worried eyes. 

Yoona giggled and walked towards Tiffany, noticing how Tiffany was looking at Yuri. The redhead was definitely attracted to her elder sister and Yoona couldn't deny, Tiffany was a thousand times better than Victoria. 

" Hi, there. I'm Kwon Yoona, Yuri-unnie's sister. What's your name? " Yoona stretched out her palm and waited for Tiffany to shake her hand. 

" Annyeong, I'm Tiffany Hwang. " 

Yoona's jaw dropped. Tiffany's eyesmile was mind-blowing and blinding to the eyes. If the blind could regain their sight just by something beautiful, they would be able to see after Tiffany eye-smiled at them.

" Wow..... You're gorgeous. " 

Tiffany blushed and thanked Yoona in a softer tone before she continued to watch Yuri. She saw how Yuri got smacked in the face by the trainer and she was getting more worried with every passing minute that Yuri was in the ring. 

" Don't worry. Unnie has to train because she needs to gear up. Criminal Investigation Department will be collaborating with the Seoul Police Coast Guard for their next mission. "

" Aren't you worried for her? Look at her getting clobbered. " Tiffany brought her hands up to cover , trying to contain her gasps of shock. Yoona just chuckled and shook her head, patting Tiffany's back.

To both their shocks, Yuri fell to the ground unconsciously while her opponent was going nuts. Her opponent was her friend and this happened because of their intensive sparring.

" Yuwreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Tiffany screamed, running into the first aid room where Yuri was wheeled to right after her training session with the trainer.

 Yuri had passed out way sooner than she had expected, much to Yoona's shock and Tiffany's fear. The tanned girl never fell so easily before. 

" Unnie, what's up with you? You've never collapsed before. " Yoona patted her elder sister's hand and looked at Yuri with teary eyes. 

Her Yuri-unnie was always strong and protective, standing tall to defend Yoona in every situation. Now that Yuri was weak and passed out for the first time, Yoona's heart was breaking. 

" I'm fine, Yoong. I underestimated Kahi-unnie's strength. " Yuri chuckled and high-fived with another tanned girl who was sitting next to her, tending to her injuries. 

" Yah, Kwon. That girl's crying because of you. " Kahi whispered and flicked Yuri's forehead, urging to younger girl to go to Tiffany right now. 

Yuri sat up and saw Tiffany in the corner, wiping away her tears discretely without anyone of them noticing. Yoona helped Yuri off the bed and placed a crutch under Yuri's arm, allowing the tanned girl to make her way towards Tiffany. 

" Hey, Fany.... " 

Tiffany looked up at Yuri with an innocent expression, tears streaming down her face. Yuri wanted to squeal at Tiffany's cute appearance but she bit her lip, balancing on her good foot. 

" Why are you crying? " 

" Stupid. You made me worry. Y-You were getting c-clobbered and kicked i-in the .... WAHHHH! " Tiffany was wailing like a baby as she threw her arms around Yuri's neck, sobbing into her chest. 

Kahi was giggling at Tiffany's adorable behaviour, watching Yuri crumble under the pressure of calming Tiffany down. Yuri was a noob when it came to relationships but when it came to feelings, she was dead sure. 

" Aigoo... I've always been trained since I was young. Even if I do get injured, I'll always be okay. " Yuri whispered into Tiffany's red locks, her fingers running through them. 

Tiffany shook her head and snuggled closer to Yuri's body, wondering why Yuri had to be trained in such a heart-breaking manner. 

The two stayed that way until Yuri heard the door open, revealing a very familiar face. 

" Vic! What's up? " Yuri sent her a cheeky wink and Tiffany turned a bit as well, greeting Victoria with her make-up smudged and a forced smile.

Tiffany looked like she was possessed. 

" Good God almighty! " Victoria's jaw dropped and she walked towards Tiffany, pushing Yuri away gently. She cupped Tiffany's cheeks, looking at her. 

" Sweetie, what the hell happened to your face? Did Kwon do this? " Tiffany giggled and shook her head, wiping away her make up with a piece of tissue.

" She was crying because I passed out for the first time. Kahi-unnie was fantastic. " Yuri pointed at Kahi and she smiled sheepishly, waving at Victoria shyly. 

Victoria smiled and waved back to Kahi with a small grin playing on her lips, this tanned girl was beautiful and she felt a couple of flips in her stomach. 

" You two can PDA somewhere else. " Yoona pushed her sister and and Tiffany out of the room, leaving Kahi and Victoria to interact without any distractions. 

Yoona walked out of the room and went to the carpark, driving to the front of the training center. She was going to fetch Yuri, Tiffany and Victoria. 

" Fany... Are you still crying, beautiful? I'm really okay, look at me. " Yuri leaned downwards, giving Tiffany another surprise kiss on the cheek. 

Tiffany blushed furiously, pushing Yuri's grinning face away from her. 

" Hey, aren't we supposed to meet your Uncle? " Tiffany looked at her watch and turned towards her kkab partner, suddenly remembering Victoria's purpose in looking for her. 

" , I left Vic t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter