Always My Hero.

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany Fany Tiffany! Where are you, Fany-ah? Breakfast is ready!”

The girls were going to eat breakfast when they could a certain eye smiling girl missing from the table. 

“You girls go ahead! I’m not hungry!”

The shout came from her shared room with Yuri, lights were off and their air conditioner was still at full blast that's why no one knew where she was.

Tiffany was watching all the fancams when she spotted a video that said YulTi Moment #36 - I'll Protect You. 

It was the one where she and Yuri were doing the 1000 $ong challenge with the erted MC, Hwijae and a group of SONES sitting in the benches provided. Hwijae was teasing her about her eyesmile, saying she was sleep talking.

Tiffany felt hurt after being teased for her eyesmile and looked at Yuri, hurt evident in her beautiful eyes. Yuri smiled comfortingly, enough to reassure the girl that it wasn't true. The moment Hwijae touched her shoulder; she flinched and seemed to be wiping Hwijae's touch away. 

“Ohhhhhhh...”

Everyone saw it and was shocked; particularly the SONES were getting angry. Knowing what exactly the erted man was thinking about, the tanned girl wasn't happy about anyone touching her members like that - especially if the girls didn't like it and the man was an ahjussi.

Yuri held her arm, pushing the hurt girl and swopped places with her. Now, the black pearl was standing next to the MC and the eye smiling girl was standing next to Yuri in the middle.

“Awww…”

The crowd saw the sweet moment and cooed, noting it was a YulTi moment. The older sunbaes smiled at Yuri's protective behaviour and was impressed, it was really tough to find anyone so loving and caring today.

“He bothers me too much...”

Tiffany was leaning against Yuri as she said that, obviously not happy about what the man did. Yuri held her waist before rubbing her shoulder gently, calming the girl's emotions in the video. 

 

Tiffany was giggling to herself after seeing wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter