Kissing Scenes [3]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.45am.

 

“Yul, hurry up!” Krystal nagged as she took their luggage out from their bedroom. 

Krystal and Yuri were now married at 23 and 28 respectively. They dated for almost 6 years before getting married. Many had congratulated and expressed their heart-felt thoughts to the news of their marriage, especially the members of each group. 

The idols have all left the entertainment industry and were now enjoying their dating and marriage lives. The girls had set up a dramatic arts academy. Dance Course was of course, thought by Hyoyeon and Yuri. Acting Course was Sooyoung and Yoona's. Singing Course was Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun. 

Surprisingly, Tiffany and Yoona were now dating happily. Jessica was obviously having a huge crush on Hyoyeon but the dancing queen was too busy to notice all these details. Sunny and Taeyeon were planning to get married in about a year or two when they were more or less settled down.

“Wait, I have to pack Yoojung’s things.” Yuri called out as she looked at the sleeping baby in her cot, cuddling with her Mickey-Mouse stuffed toy. 

Kwon Yoojung, their 2-year old baby; a creation of Yuri and Krystal. It was tough for the both of them because the procedure was long and sometimes, painful for Krystal. They had taken an egg from Yuri and transformed it into a before letting it fertilize Krystal's egg. During those 9 months, it was probably a roller coaster of emotions for Yuri and Krystal. 

 

Flashback [First Trimester] 

“Kwon Yuri, where did you go last night?” Krystal pushed Yuri onto the sofa and she crossed her arms. Yuri had been working all night with Yoona as they had received a new batch of students who were going to participate in a competition. 

“I was with Yoong. There was a new batch of students who requested for immediate classes, they're gonna participate in a competition organized by the school. " Yuri answered and sat up, rubbing her head which knocked against the armrest.

Krystal sighed and sat beside her wife, she was feeling guilty. She couldn't deny that it was partly her fault for over-reacting, “At least tell me next time, Baby.... " Yuri brought her wife into her arms and caressed the younger girl's head gently, “I'm sorry, Princess. I didn't expect to fall asleep there. I promise I will let you know at least 2 hours before the next time.”

“I'm sorry, Yul…” Krystal sobbed and buried her face into Yuri's neck, she could feel herself crumbling from the inside and she had no idea why. Yuri was perfect in her eyes but she treated her like trash sometimes.

“Why are you crying, Princess? Don't apologize, I forgot to tell you where I was. Are you feeling guilty again, baby?” Yuri asked as she cupped her lover's face.

No one could deny that Krystal had a heart of gold although she looked like an ice princess. Even when she was at the losing end of a situation, she would take it upon herself to apologize and reflect. Krystal wasn't one with a lot of pride and apologizing wasn't an issue, but she was no pushover either. 

“I'm sorry. My emotions are all over the place.”

Krystal continued sobbing until she felt herself giving into dreamland. Knowing that her wife was with her to keep her safe, she fell asleep. Yuri lifted her pregnant wife into her arms, carrying the girl upstairs. 

Flashback End. 

 

“Okay. Let's go, baby.” Yuri lifted the sleeping baby into her arms as gently as she could, she didn't want to wake her daughter up.

Yoojung was a very active baby, she never stopped moving around and she had a very strong sense of curiosity. Everything she touched either ended up broken or messed up and it was Yuri's duty to keep her in control. 

But being the PuppyYul she is, controlling her daughter was out of the question.  Having more of Krystal's genes made it harder for Yuri to control and discipline Yu Jung. This baby just has to bat her eyelashes or pout and you'll find Yuri on her knees worshipping her little princess.

“Soojung, carry Yoojung. I will carry the luggage; they're heavy.” Yuri handed her little darling to Krystal and stretched her arms before picking Krystal's luggage first. 

“Aigoo, so heavy. Are you bringing your whole wardrobe or something?” Yuri muttered under her breath, thinking that it was too soft for Krystal to hear it. Krystal smiled and pulled Yuri's ear, pinching it hard while she held Yoojung in her other arm, “What was that, baby?”

Yuri looked up and pouted at her wife, “nothing, Princess. I love you.” Krystal's gaze softened as she leaned down, giving Yuri a chaste peck on the lips. The two lovers shared a gaze and were captivated by each other's eyes once again. If it weren’t for Yoojung wriggling in Krystal's arm, they would have been making out against the wall. 

“She's hungry. I'll see you in the car, baby. Take your time and call me if you need help.” Krystal apologized and kissed Yuri's forehead before bringing Yoojung to the car with her. ‘I would do anything for you two. Even if it kills me…’ Yuri thought and smiled slightly, watching her wife from the back. That back view, she would recognize anywhere. 

Bringing the biggest luggage first, she opened the car boot before lifting it with all her strength. For a girl, she was pretty strong. If it wasn't her wife's luggage, she would have taken some things out before carrying the half-empty luggage. After 10 minutes, Yuri was finally done with all their luggage and she got into the car. 

“She's sleeping, Baby. Have you called Yoona-unnie?” Krystal sighed and looked at her daughter with a loving gaze. “No, let's give them a surprise.” Yuri smiled and took Krystal's hand into hers, placing a kiss onto the backside of her hand. 

Even this gesture reminded Yuri of how she pampered and showered Krystal with love during the final trimester before she was due to give birth. 

 

Flashback [Third Trimester] 

“Yul! I'm fine, put me down…” Krystal whined and wriggled in her wife's arms. She was starting to feel like a handicap since Yuri never let her do anything in the house. 

Yuri had taken leave for 3 months from the dance academy to take care of Krystal and the two could feel their love for each other intensifying every day that they spent together. The tanned girl was awake by 9am everyday and prepared breakfast according to the list the doctor had given to ensure a healthy mother and child.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter