Cold-Hearted Superior [9]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was at home, having a bottle of whisky all to herself. The scene of Yoona's terrified expressions were hurting her heart so much. 

Yoona was already on the way to moving on from her successfully and she had to attempt to her. Seohyun had already given up when she saw Yuri getting violent on the man who tried to touch Yoona in the lift. 

 

Flashback. 

“I admit I have feelings for her but I have no intention of taking her away from you. If she's happy with you, I'll let her go! Stop picking on me all the ing time!”

Flashback end.

 

Those were the words Yuri had said during the tussle at Yuri's apartment. Those words were enough to prove anyone wrong and how strong her love for Yoona was. 

 

To: Seo Joohyun

Miss Seo, the meeting has already started. Will you be coming in soon?

From: Yoona

 

Yoona had called her Miss Seo. It wasn't Seohyun anymore and she only had herself to blame for their current plight of things. If she hadn't chose fame and money over Yoona, they might have already been married by now. 

“…”

Seohyun leaped to her feet and ran to her room, washing up. She was going to face Yoona again and she couldn't afford to let herself look weak, especially when Yoona was also surrounded by her employees. 

 

 

“Yoong, stop shaking,” Yuri placed both her hands on Yoona's shoulder and massaged them gently, “there are so many of us around.” Yoona forced out a smile, looking at all her staff smiling at her supportively. Ever since they found out what happened, they never left Yoona alone to face a client. 

“That's right, Miss Im. With us around, fat hope of trying anything immoral. " Taeyeon winked, earning claps of support and agreement. Jessica was staring at Yuri; still proud of how mature Yuri could get when it came to Yoona. She never pegged Yuri as the one who wore the pants in the relationship but

“The representatives from SH Industries are here!”

Yoona turned and looked at Yuri with a terrified look in her eyes, starting to shake again. Yuri wrapped her arms around Yoona, running her fingers through her hair. “It'll be fine, okay? You can hold my hand if you want.” Yuri flashed a wink mischieviously, earning a couple of shy slaps on her chest. 

The staff all cheered, shouting words of encouragement to the couple. Yoona was blushing so furiously, looking like a boiled scorpion.

“Good morning, everyone. I'm Miss Seo's secretary, Bora. Miss Seo is attending a meeting in another district but she'll be making her way here very soon.”

Yoona's sigh of relief was heard and everyone giggled, loving this new side of their boss. Yoona's emotions were now easily shown instead of that fixed, cold expression she always wore. 

The meeting started and everything was fine but Yoona couldn't help but worry a wee bit. After all, Seohyun couldn't have been taking such a long time to get here considering how she always bustled about. 

Yuri leaned over to Yoona and whispered, “are you okay?” “I'm fine. Just a little worried.” Yoona flashed a weak smile and Yuri had caught it. “I understand. Don't worry, okay? She'll be fine...” Yuri reached for Yoona's hand under the table and interlaced their fingers carefully, rubbing the back of her hand with her thumb. 

Yoona's heart was flying, she wanted to break down and cry at Yuri's gentleness once again. No one had ever treated her so tenderly after her parents passed away and Yoonhui got married. 

The meeting continued without any disruption and the proposals were presented very smoothly, the deal would be coming to a close in no time. 

Seohyun walked into the meeting room and her appearance took everyone's breath away, “Sorry, I'm late!” Seohyun's eyes were swollen and her eye bafs were proving her secretary's words otherwise. It looked as if she had been partying in a club throughout the night without any sleep. 

“Miss Seo.”

Yoona's staff stood up and bowed at Seohyun reluctantly, they had lost their respect for her when Yuri had told her what Seohyun did to Yoona. The meeting continued in utter awkwardness, all wondering what Seohyun had been doing for her to look so troubled and half-drunk. 

“Thank you. We look forward to future deals with you.” Yoona announced and the staff left one by one. Before Seohyun could leave, Yoona stopped her, “Miss Seo, please stay behind for a while.” The staff from Yoona's company whipped their heads behind, not knowing if it was safe to leave their boss with Miss Seo alone again. “All of you please go out. I'll let you know the arrangements later.” Yoona reassured them.

Zelo, Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri made eye contact, still albeit worried at her request. Deciding that they needed proper closure anyway, the 4 of them would stand guard outside the door. 

“You wanted to see me, Miss Im?” Seohyun smiled weakly, sitting opposite Yoona. “Are you okay? What happened to you?” Yoona asked in a serious tone, trying not to make her tone too obvious in case it gave Seohyun the wrong idea. 

“I'm good, Yoona. Don't worry about me, okay?”

Yoona nodded but her worried expression didn't leave her face. Seohyun was grateful that Yoona bothered to check on her even after what she did to her. “Thank you for everything, Yoona. I promise I won't bother you ever again.” Seohyun stood up and bowed, biting her lips to keep the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter