Leaving For You [4]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona, Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany were still starig at Victoria with anxiety. Yoona could have sworn she heard Victoria say Yuri's name before greeting them. 

“Well, is she here?” Tiffany whispered, holding onto Jessica's arm tightly. “Why are you girls looking for her? I can't give out her place to anyone just like that.” Victoria said firmly, she was going to listen to Yuri's instructions till the end. “What do you mean why? She's our family, our sister and she left us without a word!” Yoona yelled at the older girl, ignoring Jessica's restraints on her waist. 

Luna didn't know what to do and she ran upstairs to look for Yuri before things got even worse. Krystal stood beside Victoria and held her hand before Yoona got into a fight with her. 

“Look. I'm sorry to all of you but all I can say is that she has her reasons and they're valid. She's honestly not the one you should be asking.”

Tiffany's eyes narrowed in realization. She knew her hunch was correct. She knew her good-for-nothing father and boyfriend were both involved in this. She thought it was a coincidence when Yuri's name came up on Nichkhun's phone when he was in the bathroom. 

 

Flashback. 

Tiffany was at Nichkhun's house for the weekend and they were going out on a date tonight. Apparently, her silly boyfriend forgot and was sleeping the whole evening. “Go and have your shower, babe.” Tiffany patted his and Nichkhun nodded cutely, running to the bathroom after stealing a kiss from her. 

While waiting for him, Tiffany decided to turn on the TV and it just so happened to be on the channel where Yuri happened to be filming a CF. Unconsciously, a smile formed on her lips and she watched Yuri intently. She frowned slightly, Yuri had been losing some weight and it was really obvious. 

“Since when did she start going on a crash diet...? She promised me she wouldn't do that without my consent ever since her 2011 problems.”

Everyone knew that she was anorexic in 2011. Their Hoot comeback was showing every single bone structure in her body and it hurt her members' hearts dearly. 

Before she could do anything else, Nichkhun's phone vibrated next to her and Tiffany turned her head slightly. Her eyes widened at the odd message on the screen. 

 

To: Nichkhun Buck

I'm sorry, I'll stay away. This will be the last time.

From: Kwon Yuri

 

“Babe! I'll be done in a bit. Please call the restaurant and reserve seats before we have no where to go.” Nichkhun called out and Tiffany brushed off the thought she had earlier. 

Flashback end.

 

“Fany-unnie, what are you thinking about?” Yoona grabbed Tiffany by the shoulders and shook the older girl, “did you remember something?” Sunny held Yoona by the waist, trying to calm the younger girl down before there was a chance for a fight to start between the 8 of them. 

It really wasn't necessary right now. 

Yoona wriggled out of Sunny's grip, looking at everyone in exhaustion, “Unnie, come on! She's been acting like this for so long. How long are we going to tolerate it until? Until Yuri-unnie is declared missing?” Jessica and Sunny remained silent but the tension in the room was overwhelming for the F(x) members. If they were to continue, it might lead to more than just a fight. 

“Okay, stop. I'll tell you what I can but the rest, I want you to respect Yuri's privacy. At least do that for her until she's ready to face all of you. Are you ready to listen?” Victoria asked calmly. 

“Yeah. Please help us, okay?” Jessica asked with pleading eyes. “Sit down first.” Victoria ordered. 

At this point, Krystal and Victoria could both see how much Yuri meant to all of them. It almost seemed as if they were blood-related sisters, all 8 of them. 

“Right now, I can assure all of you that she's in a safe place and she will be joining her family when they come back from overseas. I don't know when she'll be ready to face you girls but I'm sure she would be happy to talk to you through social media.”

The girls looked at each other with knowing looks and quickly took out their phones, going into Victoria's various social platforms to check for Yuri's profiles. 

“Is it @BKYuwl?” Yoona asked, standing up with her phone in her hand. Krystal giggled at Yoona's cute actions and nodded slightly, ignoring the shocked expressions from the rest of the SNSD members. Sunny rolled her eyes, mumbling to herself, “Seriously? I didn't think she would use that stupid name. I gave it to her when we were on FMDate together.”

Tiffany was still in shock from everything. Yuri had gone missing because of her. How could she have been so stupid to think that the message was just a coincidence? 

 

The girls were just about to leave when a loud thud was heard from upstairs, all eyes immediately turned to Victoria and the eldest girl could only fear the worst. Victoria charged up the stairs at full speed, revealing a sweaty Luna. Luna was panicking, Yuri had just collapsed at her feet without warning and she didn't know to do.

“YURI!” Victoria screamed, running to the girl lying on the floor lifelessly. “SEOBANG! “ Jessica shouted and ran towards Yuri as well, patting her best friend's cheeks quickly. Her tears were already flowing but she couldn't care less.

Yoona ran to her bag downstairs and took out her phone, calling the ambulance while Sunny held Tiffany just in case the latter passed out. “Jesus! What's wrong with her, Unnie?” Jessica looked at Victoria with tears streaming down her face. “You'll know later. Where's the ing ambulance?!” Victoria looked around and everyone froze. 

“MOVE!”

Yoona burst through the door and lifted Yuri into her arms, carrying the girl down the stairs and out of the door where her car was waiting. Jessica and Victoria followed in Yoona’s car  with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter