Gwiyomi Couple

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona couldn’t stop laughing as she replayed the part of Taeyeon and Hyoyeon in their small boats, rowing like mad chickens. The result came as a huge shock to all of them, even Jessica who was overseas burst out laughing when her best friend was stuck in the middle of the pool. Hyoyeon was the athletic one but who knew that Taeyeon would win the boat race?

“Goodness…” Jessica sighed, “don’t you ever get tired of watching that video?” Yoona sat up, placing her laptop on her lap, “of course not. Taeyeon-unnie looks so damn cute here.” Yuri laughed at her best friend, laying her head across Yoona’s lanky legs. “Aren’t you ever going to confess to our kid leader? By the time you finally gather the courage, she’s probably going to accept someone else.”

Taeyeon was someone with timeless beauty, her baby face could hide her age effortlessly and Yoona knew it. She hated to see so many other male and female idols lusting over Taeyeon but as long as she hasn’t confessed, she had no right to stop Taeyeon from going out on dates with anyone. Every other night when Taeyeon was out with a different person, Yoona couldn’t help but tear even though she knew Taeyeon wasn’t one to give in so easily.

Yuri frowned when she saw Yoona’s fingers curling into a ball, her fist clenching her t-shirt, “Yoong,” She grabbed Yoona’s hand and massaged it, “it’s time to start confessing, okay?” Jessica nodded in agreement, taking Yoona’s hand into her own, “if you don’t, Taengoo might be taken away anytime. You know how popular she is…”

 

Flashback.

Yuri, Yoona Tiffany and Sooyoung were on their way to get some ice cream from one of the most popular parlors in town while the remaining four were on their way to an apparel shop. Tiffany turned towards Yoona with a serious expression, wiping clean of strawberry ice cream, “Yoona-ah, not that I disagree with you liking TaeTae but if you’re going to hesitate and back out then I prefer you just move on instead.”

Sooyoung and Yuri both sighed at Yoona’s downcast expression; they could understand why Yoona was being so hesitant about it. “It took super long for your kkab best friend here to confess to Jessie but that’s because Jessie’s patient and she knew Yuri was in love with her…” Tiffany said, giggling at Yuri’s pout, “plus she was just teasing this idiot here so it’s fine.”

“What if Taeyeon-unnie doesn’t like me back?”

And there was no other moment Yoona thought that her unnies could be any more synchronized than they already were, all of them slapping their foreheads at Yoona’s question. “Seriously, Yoong?” Sooyoung started, “Taeyeon’s practically WAITING for you.” Yuri ended, holding her ice cream cone in front of Tiffany to let her have a bite. Yoona's spirits lifted after hearing their words but there was still something holding her back. 

Sooyoung patted Yoona's shoulder, “I’m pretty sure that’s not the only bothering you, Yoong…” Yoona gulped loudly and tried to look at Yuri but to no avail, “spit it out before I make you.” She smiled in satisfaction when Yoona sighed in defeat, she had her own ways of making her members talk sometimes. 

Yoona tossed her ice cream stick into the bin nearby, burying her face into her palms with a sorrowful expression, “what if Unnie’s not over Baekhyun?”

None of them could answer Yoona’s question so fast, they hadn’t expected Yoona to be so hesitant because of him yet it was understandable why. Baekhyun treated Taeyeon like a queen when they were dating but his possessiveness was the main factor as to why their relationship ended. Whenever Taeyeon was out with them, Baekhyun never failed to ask if there were any other people around. If Taeyeon was out with Heechul, Baekhyun would text the other members to ask. 

Girls' Generation was definitely not heartless but they never regretted giving someone their numbers more than this before. 

Tiffany knew she had to answer this question ASAP or Yoona would never be able to confess to her best friend anytime soon. She changed places with Yuri and wrapped an arm around Yoona's shoulder, bringing the younger one closer to her. “If you’re worried about Baekhyun, then you should just confess now. Taeyeon swore she would rather become a nun then date him again so…”

 

To: Fany ♡

Pannnyyyy-ahhhhhh

Sungyeol just asked me to go for pancakes with him when we fly back to Korea...

haha, should i go? 

From: TaeTae ♡

 

 

 

Speak of TaeTae, indeed...

Tiffany handed her phone to Yoona who nearly flipped the entire bench with how worked out she was. She took the chance to grab Tiffany's phone and ran off, ignoring the cameras as well as PD. 

“YAH! IM YOONA!”

 

To: TaeTae ♡

NO, YOU SHOULDN'T. 

Considering how much he likes you, he might you!

From: Fany ♡

 

Flashback end.

 

Firstly, Yoona wasn't just jealous of Sungyeol merely based on the fact that Taeyeon was seriously considering to go with Sungyeol for pancakes. It was more to the fact that Taeyeon didn't take any initiative to go out with Yoona unless she asked her first and it was horribly saddening. It only gave her more reason to believe that Taeyeon's feelings towards her didn't step over the unnie-dongsaeng line. 

Yuri knew none of her words would enter Yoona's mind when she started zoning out, it was always the case with her best friend. She snapped her fingers in front of Yoona and pulled the younger one to face her, “If you’re not gonna make a move, I’m gonna introduce some more of Taeyeon’s suitors to her. Understood?” Yoona shook her head frantically, she knew Yuri was a woman of her word and if she said she would, then Taeyeon would probably be swarmed by her celebrity fans in no time.

She would have to find a way to confess.

 

---

 

Taeyeon was bobbing her head to imaginary music as she munched on her packet of jelly worms. No words were enough to describe her love for jelly and gummies, it was simply indescribable. She was completely oblivious to Baekhyun's longing gaze thrown at her. “Taeyeon-ah…” Baekhyun called out, his fingers clasping together hopefully. Taeyeon looked up with the child-like expression he loved, “Hmmm?”

Baekhyun was rendered speechless momentarily as Taeyeon’s big eyes stopped his heart, “so… would you get back together with me?” Taeyeon choked on her gummy worm, hearing his question. She expected Baekhyun to ask that question but she didn't know he would when she was busy enjoying her worms. 

Taeyeon sipped her latte and cleared , she was going to put it extra clear if Baekhyun still didn't want to give up. “Listen, Baek…” Taeyeon started, grasping his hands. She had to try and minimize the pain at least, “I don’t have time for a relationship right now. I’m p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter