Cold-Hearted Superior [7]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?!”

“Is she crazy? How dare she treat Miss Im that way?”

“What are we waiting for? Let's go find that crazy woman right now!”

The employees were fuming to no end after hearing what happened to their boss overnight. They were even more appalled to know that it had happened more than once. 

Yuri looked at Zelo who had a huge plaster at the corner of his forehead, “I'm sorry, Junhong-ah. She felt really guilty too, she kept crying and apologizing last night.” Zelo shook his head, his heart broke for Yoona. Who would have thought that Yoona would encounter the same thing twice in a row? 

Yoona was at Yuri's house. Yuri called Yoonhui to come over to take care of Yoona while she went back to the company to check on things and explain. 

“Anyway, I hope we can all take care of Yoona together and nurse her back to health.” Yuri was looking at all the employees with a shy smile, her feelings becoming very much more obvious to everyone. Jessica and Taeyeon looked at each other with a smirk, preparing to tease Yuri to no end. Clara and Hara got the hint as well and spread it around. “Yoona? The two of you are really close, huh?” Jessica teased and everyone cheered, laughing at the bashful Yuri who was too busy blushing to care. 

“Well…” Yuri rubbed the back of her neck shyly. “Well?” Everyone asked, craning their necks to get a better hearing of what Yuri was going to say. 

“I confessed to her yesterday...”

Everyone's jaws dropped, staring at Yuri with open mouths. They knew Yuri and Yoona were close but they had no clue of their relationship whatsoever. Yoona looked like someone as straight as a ruler. 

“WOOOOOO! YOU GO GIRL!”

Yuri covered her face; her smile was going to split her face into two if the cheers didn't stop anytime soon. However after realizing that she wasn't done with what she needed to say, she wiped the smile off and turned serious again.

“The deal with JH Industries isn't over yet so we have to be on guard at all times, okay? Don't let that psycho, crazy- woman get near my girl”

When Yuri realised what she had just blurted out, she flushed pink and rushed out of the office as fast as she could. Anymore teasing and she would die of embarrassment. 

“MY GIRL!”

“YOONYUL!” 

Everyone was busy celebrating, happy that their boss could find someone like Yuri for her. Although Yoona was cold and strict, she treated them very leniently unless they crossed the line. They knew it was pure fate that Yuri had ended up working here; and Yoona’s heart had melted involuntarily – it was completely written upon the stars for all this to happen.

 

-

 

“YOOONAAAAA!” Yuri screamed, running up the stairs without bothering about her shoes that she flung around. She was too eager to see Yoona. 

It had only been an hour but here she was, missing Yoona like it had been eternity since she saw her. Before she could go into her room, she felt someone hugging her leg tightly - it was little Jiyong. Since he understood that Yuri saved him from going to a dark and scary place, he was instantly attached to her. Jiyong was always looking for his heroine and now he was finally with her again. 

There was a huge puppy pout on Jiyong’s face as he snuggled deeper into Yuri’s thighs, ignoring the ticklish sensation Yuri was feeling at the moment. “Noona!” Jiyong called out and raised his arms, wanting to be lifted into Yuri's arms. 

“Hey, handsome. Where's your Umma?” Yuri asked, placing a peck on his nose. Jiyong crinkled his nose and giggled before giving Yuri a peck on her nose as well, “Umma is with Yoona-noona.”

Yuri never understood why Jiyong called them Noona instead of Auntie until Yoonhui explained that Yoona demanded that he called her Noona instead of Auntie. 

“What have you been doing today, Jiyong? Have you been a good boy?” Yuri nuzzled her nose against his and they were now in the playroom. 

Jiyong nodded cutely, pinching Yuri's cheeks with an impish grin. Yuri put him down and she sat beside him, she just needed to know that Yoona wasn't alone. 

“Noona, let's play cooking!” Jiyong cheered, holding his plastic pots and cutlery in both hands. Yuri nodded and took a plastic ladle, poking Jiyong's stomach with it. “Omnomnomnom...” Yuri mumbled, pretending to eat Jiyong's hands. 

Jiyong pouted and giggled uncontrollably, the sensation was too ticklish for him to stand. He stood up and jumped onto Yuri, landing on her lap. “Aigoo! You're getting heavier, buddy. You can't keep jumping onto me like that.” Jiyong just flashed a toothless smile and wrapped his arms around Yuri's neck, snuggling into her neck. He was definitely making himself comfortable on Yuri's lap. 

Yuri lay on her back, letting Jiyong lie on her body. Jiyong snuggled into her chest, his little hands still wrapped around Yuri's neck tightly, not allowing her to go anywhere. 

“Goodnight, little prince…”

Unknowingly, the both of them fell asleep with mischievious smiles on their faces. 

 

 

“Well, Yoong. Are you going to accept Yuri?” Yoonhui asked, caressing Yoona's head that was leaning against her shoulder. 

Yuri had told her everything and Yoonhui came rushing over in a frenzy, wanting to see her younger sister. She couldn't help but feel touched as well, Yuri was a sweet person. 

“I don't know, Unnie... I might not be good enough. I'm not cle---”

Yoonhui glared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter