Alcoholic [4]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have passed since Jessica and Tiffany hung out at the rooftop. Tiffany had called the remaining 6 girls up to the rooftop and now they were ready to put their childish best friend to the ultimate test.

Proving her feelings for Jessica. 

Yoona sat on the small chair near the door, wearing her shoes, “Are you guys ready? I'm going to Yuri's house right now.” Taeyeon and Sooyoung had gone to the hospital to admit Jessica in and they would then ask the doctor to help out. 

Jessica was anemic and they could just use this reason to say that she had fainted out of the blue. Then, it wouldn't be considered as bribery after all. “Yeah, let's head to the hospital. Sica, play dead and don't wake up until you get my cue.” Sooyoung instructed and started her car with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon's following behind. Sunny and Seohyun were already at the hospital to prepare for the upcoming drama. 

Tiffany was driving in her pink Maserati with Jessica sitting next to her, shaking in nervousness and excitement at the same time. Jessica was ecstatic, she was eager to find out Yuri's true feelings for her. “Are you feeling that excited, Jessica? You're shaking pretty badly.” Tiffany teased and felt a weak slap on her arm; Jessica was blushing furiously. 

The redhead was a true mastermind; she planned everything step by step. As much as Tiffany hated lying to her best friend, it was time for Yuri to admit her feelings once and for all. 

 

 

-

 

 

Yuri was at home lying on her stomach once again, flipping the channels back and forth. She was bored to death and none of her friends could come over today which puzzled her. Usually, they would whine and beg her to let them come over to her house. 

Before Yuri could go to the kitchen, she heard someone banging on her door. The voice calling her sounded very familiar to her ears. 

“KWON YURI!”

‘Yoongie?’

Yuri hobbled towards the door and opened it, greeted by a panting Yoona. Yoona obviously wasn't actually panting, she took the lift and messed up her hair a little to make it look like she ran up the stairs. “What's up, Yoong? Are you okay?” Yuri asked and held Yoona by the shoulders, supporting the younger girl because she looked like she was going to collapse anytime soon. 

Yoona shoved Yuri's hands off her shoulder and took out her phone, showing the message Tiffany had long prepared to Yuri.

 

To: Yoongie

Yoong, Jessica fainted on the rooftop! I don't know if Yuri's coming but she needs to know at least. We're bringing her to the hospital now.

From: Fany-unnie

 

“WHAT?!”

Yuri ran upstairs to put on a proper shirt and pants before rushing down the stairs, ignoring the excruciating pain in her back. Yoona held back the urge to ask Yuri about her back since none of them except Tiffany were supposed to know about her back injury. 

“YAH!! IM YOONA!”

Yoona snapped out her trance and headed outside, Yuri was already in the car, waiting for her. Yoona jumped and ran to the car in one step before putting on her seatbelt. She held onto the handle on the roof and her free hand grabbed the seat, holding onto them with her dear life. 

When Yuri was driving with these kinds of emotions, her speeding was scarier than Hyoyeon's. 

 

 

“Doctor, I need a doctor now!” Taeyeon yelled as loud as she could and her voice echoed through the hospital walls, Sooyoung was carrying the lifeless Jessica in her arms. 

A few nurses came running over with a stretcher and quickly arranged everything, urging Sooyoung to put the blonde on the stretcher so she could get immediate attention. The girls ran along with the stretcher until they reached the Emergency Room, Seohyun and Sunny were already sitting there, acting like they were waiting. 

Hyoyeon held up a thumbs up before they sat up, all waiting for Yuri and Yoona to arrive. Before anyone could make another move, they saw Yuri dragging Yoona with her while the doe-eyed girl was whining at the pain in her arms. Tiffany was appalled and she walked towards them, supporting Yuri as the tanned girl flinched at the pain shooting up her spine.

“F-Fany, how is she?” Yuri stuttered and looked at Tiffany while the redhead clenched her abdominal muscles, making the tears brim at the corner of her eyes. 

Tiffany clamped her hand over , blinking to make the tears fall down convincingly. Yoona and the rest just watched in amusement, watching Yuri get tricked.

Before anyone else could do anything, the emergency light flickered off and the doors opened. The doctor walked out and looked at the group of girls.

“Doctor! H-How is s-she?” Yuri stuttered, grabbing onto his coat tightly. The doctor bit his lips to hide his amusement, as the girls behind them were all trying to hold in their giggles but the tanned girl took it the wrong way. 

“Wh-What happened to her? Answer me!” Yuri shouted and pulled the doctor's collar harshly, shaking the doctor back and forth with all her strength. 

Sooyoung grabbed Yuri's waist gently and turned her around, letting Yuri face the girls instead of the doctor, “you can’t do that, Yul. It’s okay, she’ll be fine…” Taeyeon winked at the doctor and cued him to start talking. “She's fine. Her blood sugar level is abnormally low and her anaemia is a little severe. She's been transferred to a normal room, room 217. Miss Kim, come with me.”

Taeyeon beckoned the rest to go to the room while she and Seohyun followed behind the doctor. 

 

 

Yuri walked towards the bed where Jessica was sleeping on with shaky footsteps, she could feel her back hurting with every step even though Sooyoung had been supporting her. There was an IV drip and everything, it made Yuri's heart break on so many levels. 

“Sica…”

“Yuri, don't take it too hard please.” Sooyoung whispered and rubbed Yuri's back gently, walking with Yuri towards the hospital bed. The tanned girl took Jessica's hand in both her palms and caressed it gently, the blonde had lost weight and it was hurting Yuri's heart.

Yuri started to sob, her tears rolling down her cheeks rapidly, “I'm sorry, Sica... I shouldn't have left you there alone…” Biting her lips, the tanned girl continued to hold most of her tears in. 

The girls behind bit their lips and held onto each other to prevent each other from breaking out into laughter. They felt bad for tricking Yuri into such a confession but sometimes, a push like this was required for the tanned girl to put down her pride. 

“Please don't leave me. I can't imagine how my school life would be like. I know I changed our seating arrangement but I've never stopped looking at you. I miss you so much...”

Tiffany was fist pumping and cheering in the back like no one's business, happy that her best friend was finally admitting her feelings. Yoona was holding onto Tiffany's arm, trying to stop the older girl from having her private party at the back in case Yuri ever turned around. 

Hyoyeon's acting skills that she had been boasting of were finally going to prove everyone wrong.

In Hyoyeon's dream world, of course. 

“Yul…”

“Not now, Hyo.”

Hyoyeon's jaw dropped and she couldn't even find another word to say, leaving Tiffany to fall on the floor clutching her stomach. Yoona and Sunny's face turned red, their abdominal muscles clenching to control their laughter. 

Realizing that it was a chance to make fun of Yuri later on, Sunny immediately took out her phone and switched to video. She pressed the red button and it was recording.

“I can't stop thinking about you, I miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter