I'm here.

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was outside the dorm, sitting on the ground trying to look for her keys with a stupid grin on her baby face. It was already 3am and the 7 remaining members were sleeping, not knowing about the slightly drunk girl sitting outside their dorm.

It was unusual for the usually responsible and upright kid leader to be seen in such a state. 

“Aish! Where are my keys? “ Taeyeon mumbled and poured the contents of her handbag onto the floor. A voice was heard behind her and the figure had a shocked expression her face, “Taengoo, what the heck are you doing? How much did you drink?”

“Sica? What are you doing out so late? I drank, just a bit. Hehe.”

The girl rubbed her temples and sighed, trying to control her urge to knock the older girl's head. 

The tanned girl walked towards Taeyeon and pulled her up gently, supporting the girl, “Who are you trying to fool? You call me Sica and you say you drank a bit? Shisus. Look at my y chocolate abs! I'm Kwon Yuri, you idiot.”

“Keke. Let's go in, Sooyoungie.”

“Taeyeon, I'm gonna hit you. We are going in to wash up and after that, we talk okay?”

Yuri sighed and pushed her sling bag in front of her waist, her back totally free. She slowly bent down in front of the sleepy leader and pulled the dork's body on top of her back and held her legs tightly. They went in quietly.

However, Yuri ended washing Taeyeon's face and changed her into her dookong pajamas before carrying her downstairs into the living room. Once Taeyeon was finally awake and sober, Yuri came back in holding a glass of warm milk and handed it to the dork. 

“Yul? Hey, what are you doing up at this hour?”

Yuri widened her eyes in surprise and glared hard at the shorter girl. “I washed you up and changed you into your PJs because you were sitting outside the door like a little kid who lost her way and needed a place to stay.”

“Oh…”

The both of them fell into a silence before Taeyeon opened .

“You can scold me if you want, Yul.”

She buried her face into her hands and started to sob silently, her shoulders heaving from the heavy breathing and the constant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter