Bad Hair Day

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny sat on her bed with her DS in hand, her fingers almost pressing the life out of the buttons. She was getting so frustrated at playing Super Mario, the stupid mushroom never failed to make her character become even smaller than he already was. “DIE DIE DIE!” “Aye… what’s with all the profanities early in the morning?” Sunny turned beside her and saw her girlfriend with a pout on her lips. “Good morning, baby. Did I wake you?” Sunny asked, mimicking the pout on her beloved’s face.

“Yeah, you did… what’s making my baby so mad?” Sunny put down her DS and jumped into her girlfriend’s open arms, “Super Mario… are you gonna kiss me to make me feel better?”

She heard her lover huff, “don’t push it, Lee Soonkyu.” Sunny’s lips jutted out even more and she snuggled into her embrace, “I’m not pushing anything, Kim Taeyeon…” Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow at Sunny’s denial and she pushed her lover back a little, “you sure about that?” Sunny shook her head and tried to get back in Taeyeon’s embrace but her attempts proved futile when Taeyeon held her at a distance. “No…. baby, come here…” Sunny whined.

Taeyeon giggled at Sunny’s behaviour, “why are you being such a baby today, Sunkyu-ah?” Sunny ignored her girlfriend’s comment and tucked her face into Taeyeon’s neck comfortably, taking in a whiff of her favourite scent. Taeyeon sighed and pressed a gentle kiss onto Sunny’s forehead, starting to drift in and out of consciousness again.

It wasn’t long before Taeyeon’s breathing started to even out, meaning she had gone back to sleep. Sunny slowly retreated to her own space and replaced herself with Taeyeon’s pea stuffed toys. She watched as her girlfriend hug her peas closer, thinking it was her love that she was hugging. “You’re so cute, I love you so much…”

Sunny ran her fingers through Taeyeon’s soft blonde locks; she didn’t know why so many people were displeased with Taeyeon’s new hairstyle. When Taeyeon sent the picture of her ruined hair to the group chat, Hyoyeon nearly blew her top at the nail salon itself.

Flashback.

Taeyeon was in the bathroom, pouting as she touched her beautiful blonde turned dark green locks. She regretted trying to dye them such a bold colour when both Hyoyeon and Sunny weren’t around. Whenever Taeyeon wanted to dye her hair, the other members’ condition was that either Hyoyeon or Sunny must be around to guide her.

She felt her fingers tremble as she typed a short message to the members, attaching a photo of her with her damaged hair. Since none of the members had opened the message yet, she took the time to send a picture to their stylist as well, hoping there was some way to salvage the horrible situation.

 

Crazy Dorks [9] why are you guys not replying  hyo: heol......  yul: daebak  yoo: sagun  tiff: OH MY GOD yes yes i know i screwed up  someone help  soo:  baby:  seo: omg unnie......  you're not helping!!!!! you guys   jes: congrats taengoo         your hair now look like 2 bunches of asparagus

 

Trust Jessica to be so straightforward with her comments and insults, Taeyeon thought. Yet if there was anyone who needed to tell her the truth, it was the ice princess. On the other hand, her girlfriend just sent her a clapping emoji without saying anything else, oh dear… she was in for some real soon.

“Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon gulped nervously, scratching her head as she turned towards the front door with a blank expression. She knew that voice anywhere; the voice that could charm all the sunshiners around the world and the voice that could make her fall in love effortlessly.

“H-Hey, baby!” Taeyeon blurted out, sweat droplets starting to roll down her sideburns. She could already tell that Sunny wasn't pleased with the outcome of her hair. If only she had been more patient and waited for either Hyoyeon or Sunny to come home then maybe this disaster could have been avoided. “Don’t you baby me, Taeyeon. What the hell did you do to your hair?” 

Taeyeon swallowed hard, “I… dyed it?” Sunny cocked an eyebrow and walked even closer to her girlfriend as Taeyeon carefully stepped backwards, “I’m sorry, Sunkyu. I’m sorrryyyyy!!!” The kid leader groaned as her back hit the wall, Sunny coming closer and closer with those menacing eyes. Taeyeon gasped when Sunny's chest pressed against her own, she was being sandwiched between the wall and her girlfriend now. 

Sunny bit her lower lip, hiding her giggle at the adorable sight of Taeyeon shutting her eyes tightly, trying not to face Sunny's angry expression. She leaned in and let out a soft moan when she smelt Taeyeon's flowery scent, “I didn’t say I didn’t like your hair, sweetie. You still look like a goddess to me.” Taeyeon's eyes immediately flicked open, grinning at Sunny's sweet words. 

She slowly s her arms around Sunny's waist, pressing herself even closer to the shorter girl. It was now Sunny's turn to gasp as she was flipped in a second, her back against the wall this time. “So you’ll love me even when I get uglier than this?” Sunny burst into a fit of giggles. Taeyeon might look like the hottest living thing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter