I'll Protect You.

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Voice #1: Yoboseoyo? 

Voice #2: Yoboseoyo? Yuri-ah! 

Yuri: Yoong, stop shouting.

Yoona: Sica-unnie is missing!

Yuri: What? How did that happen? 

 

This was the phone call that made her heart drop to the ground. Her best friend was missing while the eight of them were roaming the streets in pairs, trying to find a certain blonde girl. Taeyeon was with her other Kim, Hyoyeon; Sooyoung was with the maknae; Tiffany and Sunny were together and finally, she and Yoona together. 

“What happened, Yoong? How did she go missing without any of you knowing?” Yuri asked while she was driving and glanced at the teary 2nd maknae. 

Yoona’s tears were spilling over involuntarily, “I don't know, Unnie. I was at the party with Sooyoung-unnie and Seobaby, the one where you were supposed to go! Only Fany-unnie and Sunny-unnie were at home because Taeyeon-unnie and Hyoyen-unnie were at the amusement park.”

Yuri side-hugged the younger girl and smiled with a determined look in her eyes, “Don't cry, Yoona-ah. Let's get our Sica back, okay?”

 

To: Im Yoong

Yoona-ah! Have you found her yet? Hyoyeon and I have been driving around the dorm area and she isn't here! We asked Krystal and her group members to help out as well. KryBer will be going towards the area Yuri and you are at while Luna is with us. Ssul is with SooSeo and Vic is with 2Ny. I think you should pay attention to the alleys along the roadsides.

From: Taeyeon-unnie

 

“Yul, Taeyeon-unnie asked us to pay attention to the alleys.”

The both of them got out of the car and walked along the streets casually since there was hardly any body around, it was already coming to midnight and they were only wearing simple accessories to make it less obvious. Yoona linked her arms with Yuri, suddenly feeling a presence near them. Yuri nodded and hugged the slightly shorter girl tightly to reassure the shaking deer.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

 

The two of them heard the familiar dolphin shriek and interlocked their hands, running towards the direction the scream came from. The both of them looked into alleys continuously and were both relieved when they caught sight of the familiar blonde hair.

However, their relief was relatively short-lived.

Their ice princess was backed up against the wall, a man's dirty hands travelling around her body while two others were grinning ertedly after seeing Jessica's exposed chest and flat stomach. 

“Yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter