Cold-Hearted Superior [6]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning was pure torture for both girls. Well, Yuri obviously threw Seohyun out of the house right after Yoona was calm and she had stopped crying. 

Yuri was unable to sleep, tossing and turning the whole night. She was unable to get the scene of Seohyun forcing herself on Yoona out of her mind. Yoona was just the same, tears consistently running down her face. 

“Yul...” Yoona whispered, grabbing Yuri's wrist. 

Yoona wasn't stupid; she knew Yuri was avoiding her. She was clueless as to why the tanned girl was avoiding her. It wasn't her fault that Seohyun was going to her, right? Or was it?

“Yes?”

Yuri didn't turn around, knowing that she would probably fall even harder with Yoona staring back at her with those huge doe eye she loved so much. “Did I do something wrong?” It came as out a soft whisper and Yuri hated that Yoona could sound so vulnerable. It was piercing to her ears and her heart was hurting so much. 

Yuri didn't know what to say at this point in time, her mind was in a mess. Suddenly, all she wanted to do was take a break and get some fresh air. “No, you didn't. I'm going for a walk.” Yuri reluctantly shrugged Yoona's hand off her wrist and bolted to the door, rushing to get out of that suffocating place. Yoona could feel her heart drop the same way her wrist did, it hurt a lot. 

Yoona couldn't face Yuri anymore and she dragged herself to the wardrobe, taking out her office clothes. Burying herself in work was the best decision right now. 

 

-

 

“Good morning, Miss Im.”

“Miss Im, here's a cup of coffee.”

“Annyeong, Miss Im!”

Yoona managed a weak smile at all her staff greeting her with friendly and welcoming smiles. She never looked forward to going to the office before but it seems like everything changed after Yuri stepped in. 

Jessica was going to call Yoona but caught herself just as she saw Yoona's puffy and red eyes. It was obvious that she was crying the whole night and the dark circles explained. “Did something happen to the Deer, Taeyeon?” Taeyeon looked at her with a blank look as well, wondering what was wrong with Yoona today. 

Every employee had noticed Yoona's appearance, wondering what could have caused their boss to become so depressed in just one night. 

“Noona, maybe it has something to do with Miss Seo. That is mental.” Zelo smartly pointed out, remembering that Yoona told them about the feud between Yoona and Seohyun. Taeyeon smacked Zelo's head, “Junhong! Watch your language when you’re in the office.”

It didn't take long for Jessica to absorb Zelo's words; it just might have something to do with Miss Seo. Her thoughts were interrupted when another employee approached the trio. 

"”essica-unnie, Taeyeon-unnie, Junhong. Have you guys seen Yuri-unnie?”

It was Goo Hara, one of their youngest employees in the company. 

“No…” Taeyeon mumbled, “come to think of it, I haven't seen her all morning.”

Hara thanked them and left, leaving them in their own thoughts. Instantly, their minds connected and the same thoughts were running through. 

Jessica pulled the two with her towards Yoona's office, determined to make sure their boss was okay, “Yuri has something to do with it. She just might know what happened. Come on. "

“Miss Im, the files you asked for.” Taeyeon placed a couple of folders on the desk and blinked, seeing a droplet on the paper Yoona was writing on. “Mhm...” Yoona couldn't speak now. If she spoke, her voice would crack and everyone would know that she was crying and breaking down in her office. 

Jessica and Zelo walked to Yoona's chair from both sides and bent down next to her, looking at Yoona with worried expressions. “Miss Im, what's wrong?” Jessica asked in a soft tone, her hand reached up to rub Yoona's back. 

When Yoona felt someone's hand on her back, she was immediately reminded of Seohyun's touch and she squirmed, pushing Jessica away. “G-Get away f-from me!” Yoona scrambled to where the sofa was, crumbling beside it. She hugged her knees and her eyes shifted from left to right uneasily. Jessica stood, dumbfounded at Yoona's actions. She looked at her hand and Taeyeon looked at her. 

“Sica, what did you do?”

“Nothing! I was going to rub her back.” Jessica was panicky, looking at her hands with a guilty expression. Yoona was still mumbling to herself, holding onto her blazer tightly. 

Taeyeon walked towards the sofa and crouched next to Yoona, taking her hands carefully. 

“Miss Im, look at me. I'm Taeyeon, I won't hurt you…”

Taeyeon was struggling with Yoona. The doe-eyed girl kept pushing her away with all her might, not to mention that Yoona was both taller and stronger than her. Yoona's tears were spilling and it was hurting everyone to see her that way. She was crying and struggling like a mad woman. 

“Junhong, get Yuri here now! Sica, come here!” Taeyeon roared at the two stiff employees and she went back to Yoona, trying to calm the girl down. Zelo dashed out of the room while Jessica approached Taeyeon and Yoona meekly, not knowing if her appearance was going to hurt Yoona. “Miss Im, what's wrong? Talk to us!” Taeyeon cupped Yoona's face, wiping away Yoona's tears. 

 

“Noona, pick up…” Zelo mumbled frantically, walking up and down the office with sweat dripping down his forehead. 

The employees approached him with concern and he immediately snapped. 

“I want all of you to get Yuri-noona here right now! If she doesn't pick up, some of you have to go out and call her back! I'll explain later, please jus--”

CRASH! 

Everyone turned to Yoona's office and they saw 3 silhouettes fighting. Two were obviously Jessica and Taeyeon since they were trying to grab hold of Yoona. 

“G-Get Yuri back here now!”

“We're on it. Go and help them.”

All of them dispersed, half going out of the company to find Yuri and the other half remained in to call Yuri non-stop. Zelo rushed back into the room and something hit his forehead. 

“OW!”

It was a heel. 

Yoona was throwing things at the three of them now, trying to be safe. She was not thinking straight anymore, all she could see was Seohyun, Seohyun and Seohyun. Seohyun was coming closer and closer by the minute. 

“Junhong, cover yourself!” Zelo grabbed a file and held it in front of his face. “Miss Im, calm down!” He shouted and Yoona was now screaming, shoving everything off her table.

Broken glass was scattered and Yoona couldn't give another , her mind was telling her that the more obstacles the better. She was losing her sanity. “Go away! Get away from me!” Jessica and Taeyeon were frantic, both knowing that only Yuri could handle her right now. 

For some reason that was unknown to everyone, Yuri seemed to be the first one to find out about Yoona's true self and it was also probably her that could stop this madness. 

Everything continued this way until Yoona suddenly stopped screaming, just sitting in the corner as she sobbed like a little girl. She was tired and she couldn't take the pain or fear. 

“Let's go... Be careful.”

Jessica walked first and she bent down beside Yoona, looking at her with a motherly aura. They could feel their tears fighting to flow out as they saw the state Yoona was in. 

“ZELO, I GOT IT! " 

An employee swung open the door and she was going to say something when she saw the state the office was now in. She looked at the group in the corner and gulped. 

“She's coming.”

Yoona panicked again, her thoughts immediately thinking of Seohyun. She pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter