Studying or Dating?

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Yoona were both sleeping soundly and so were the other girls until there was a knock on their door. Yoona whimpered and buried her face into Yuri's neck, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist. 

They continued sleeping until the knocks increased and started to become louder. Yoona groaned as she felt Yuri pry her arms off her waist, whining for the tanned girl. Yuri pressed a kiss on Yoona's brown locks, appeasing her with her scent-filled pillow. 

“Hey, Unnie.” 

“Seo?” Yuri rubbed her eyes sleepily and leaned against the doorframe, “It's already 4.30. Why are you still awake at this hour? Is something bothering you?”

Seohyun looked down and wiped the lone tear that was about to roll down her cheek before Yuri could say anything, “I'm sorry, Unnie. I just need someone to talk to right now.”

“Gosh, okay! Don't cry, Hyunnie. Come on, we can go to the living room. Give me 5 minutes to wash up.” Yuri gave her a light hug and headed back into the room. 

 

 

Yuri handed a glass of warm milk to Seohyun, “So, tell unnie what's wrong!”

“Unnie, is it wrong for me to choose studying over dating?” Seohyun asked with teary eyes and it broke Yuri's heart to see their baby so concerned over something that she never cared about. Yuri wrapped her right arm around the younger girl's shoulder, “No of course not, Seohyun-ah. You're still young and you will have lots of time to date. Why do you suddenly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter