Crossed The Line [2]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was ready to combust at the sight that greeted her in the restaurant. There were flowers everywhere and the staff were all staring at her in admiration. Yet, she knew that it wasn't Yuri who had done all this because Yuri wasn't one to do spontaneous things like this for fear that it might embarrass Yoona. And for the fact that it wasn't Yuri, it made Yoona even angrier. 

“What's the meaning of this bull?” Yoona asked loudly, her expression clearly pissed. 

Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun emerged from the sidelines. They couldn't hide their shock at Yoona's outburst, knowing how much Yuri meant to her. 

“What's wrong, Yoong? " Tiffany asked, holding her shoulder.”

“This isn't done by Yuri. It's done by Eunjung.”

All the staff gasped, they knew who Eunjung was and what had gone down between Yoona and her. After all, they were all one big family under that restaurant roof. Hyoyeon wanted to beat the life out of Eunjung because of the hurt brought upon Yoona and yet, they had indirectly helped to plan this junk.

“Take everything down!” Seohyun commanded and everyone got to work immediately, not wanting any more displeasure from Yoona. 

Yoona had an especially close friend among the boys as well. Jeonghan, despite being much younger than her had communicated with her very well. He understood and he was not as playful as the other guys in the staff so she was thankful for it. 

“Noona, are you okay?” Jeonghan patted her hand. “Don't worry, I'm okay. I'll just have to make things clearer to her if the last time wasn't clear enough.” Yoona sighed and threw her arms around Jeonghan's neck, hugging him tightly. 

And the one thing that made Yoona extremely comfortable with Jeonghan was that they had something in similar, they weren't straight. Jeonghan had been seeing another boy who was working with them, Joshua or otherwise known as Hong Jisoo. 

“I can help you scare her if you want.” Jeonghan joked, poking Yoona's waist. “Nah, I think your Yuri-noona can do the trick.” Yoona winked, breaking the hug. Jeonghan's eyes widened as someone pushed him aside, “Where's Yuri-noona? I wanna see her!”

Yoona burst out laughing at the adorable couple. Joshua had pushed Jeonghan because of Yuri. Damn, this was going to cause some jealousy issues. “Aigoo, she's not here. Pay more attention to your lover, Jisoo-ah.” Yoona reminded. 

Joshua smiled nervously in realization and yelped in pain, Jeonghan pulled him all the way to the kitchen while gipping onto his poor ear. Yoona giggled to herself, why did those boys remind her so much of Yuri and herself? She never failed to get jealous at everything and ended up pulling Yuri's ear. 

 

To: Yoong Baby

Hey Baby! I'll be having lunch with Taeng and Soo, okay? We have to work through lunch hour so we'll be bringing our laptops to the cafe. I hope you're having fun at the restaurant like you always do, and THINK OF ME MORE! Remember how much I love you.

I love you x

From: Yul Baby

 

Yuri was the sweetest thing ever and she always touched Yoona’s heart. She didn't know why her insecurities were still there when Yuri was clearly not the unfaithful type. If Yuri were indeed someone like that, she would have probably cheated on Yoona earlier.

“Yoona, she's here.” Hyoyeon called out grimly, her facial expression clearly showing her anger at the visitor. Yoona took a deep breath. Yuri was in her heart. She was going to give her courage to face Eunjung and make things clearer, a line needed to be drawn right away. 

 

-

 

Yuri smiled once she sent Yoona that text, her friends smiling along with her. Being Yuri's best friend for so long, Taeyeon was there with the couple every step of the way and she knew how many hardships both parties had to go through. It was obvious enough to her that Yoona deserved someone like Yuri and Yuri deserved someone like Yoona, it was only a matter of time before they gave in.

“Why don't you just ask her already? Even Yoona has started complaining to me.” Sooyoung grumbled, stuffing with rice cakes. “I want her to be fully ready. She's not ready, Soo. I know she's still fragile and afraid of what I might do, I'm gonna spend more time trying to make her trust me before I ask her.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Yuri's words, her best friend had to be the stupidest girl living on this earth or planet.

“For goodness sakes, you two had last night....”

“SHUT UP!” Yuri yelled in embarrassment, her cheeks suddenly turning red. 

 

Flashback. 

After carrying Yoona upstairs into their bedroom, Yuri immediately went to the bathroom to shower without turning her head back once. Yoona was staring at her with an intense gaze, her body starting to heat up rather quickly for her liking. 

Yoona wasn't just plain , she knew that Yuri was the one she was going to stick with for the rest of her life and she loved the girl. She knows how much Yuri loves her and no matter what, Yuri always had her best interests at heart. 

“Yoona? You're awake?” Yuri asked, coming out of the bathroom in her sports bra and boxers. “Come here…” Yoona beckoned, curling her finger in Yuri's direction, “Let's do something different tonight, Yul...”

The hair on the back of Yuri's neck stood, goose bumps forming on her skin at Yoona's alluring tone. She has been dreaming of this for so long but why is she getting so nervous now? Isn't it good that Yoona's finally ready? 

Yoona giggled shyly and walked towards her frozen lover, snaking her arms around Yuri's neck, “Why are you so nervous, Yuri-ah? I know you've been waiting for me to be ready…” 

They were going to make love. 

“A-Are you sure?”

Yoona had answered her question with a deep kiss and the night carried on with the two showering each other with all the love they possessed. 

Flashback end. 

 

And that was the one thing about Yoona, her presence alone made Yuri step up to be of lover-material. If only she had met Yoona before Eunjung did, Yoona wouldn't be so hurt by that woman. 

“I swear if that comes back, I'm gonna kick her so hard that she won't be able to sit.” Sooyoung cursed, earning much laughter from her two friends. 

 

To: Yul Baby

I'll keep in my heart, Yul. Don't work too hard and don't you dare skip lunch while you're at it. I'll come after you if Taeyeon-unnie or Sooyoung-unnie comes to me complaining, understand? I know you do.

From: Yoong Baby

 

Even without the 'I love you', Yuri knew very well how Yoona felt for her. It was that one person who had to take away her faith from anyone else who pursued her, hence those words being a little more difficult to say. 

“Yoona's honestly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.” Taeyeon admitted, taking a sip of water, “I know right? She makes my poor Hyoyeonie have low confidence.” Sooyoung sighed.

“Yah, yah. Everyone's beautiful the way they are, send my regards to Hyoyeon with those words. You know your girlfriend is the best dancer anyway; she has her own set of charms.” Yuri smiled big at Sooyoung, knowing how much Hyoyeon liked to hear sweet nothings from Sooyoung.

The 3 girls smiled at each other and continued working hard on their project. Even though their partner was an old schoolmate of theirs, Jessica Jung, it didn't mean that they could slack on the job. After all, Sunny and Jessica weren't on good terms ever since they graduated.

 

Flashback. 

Yuri was Jessica's best friend aka the poor victim of her bullying but no one else except her could see her vulnerability, she practically knew her inside out. She also knew that she was dating a scumbag called Tyler Kwon and her other best friend, Sunny wasn't too pleased with it.

“Are you insane, Sica? How could you date him out of so many others?” Sunny cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter