Crossed The Line [3]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was at the bar near her office, trying to drink her sorrow away. Her body and heart were both tired of getting suspected over and over again by the only love of her life. Her mind was telling her to just break it off while she still could while her heart was saying no and this could be overcame if she communicated with Yoona soon.

“Unnie, you really need to stop drinking...” Krystal was close to begging as she watched Yuri down her next shot, she didn't want to let Yuri be alone since it might spell trouble.

She couldn't deny that she was indeed tempted to take advantage of the situation and coax Yuri to be with her but she wasn't raised that way. Both Jessica and her were brought up well with all the right values and morals instilled in them; this wasn't one of them. 

“She did it again...” Yuri chuckled sadly, “Why am I not surprised at this? This isn't the first time anyway...”

It wasn't long before the drunken girl turned to Krystal, staring deep into her eyes. The alcohol was taking over her entire body, suddenly picturing Yoona in front of her. 

“Y-Yoong...?” Yuri whispered under her breath, hands cupping the person's face in front of her. 

Krystal had tears pooling at the corner of her eyes but she liked Yuri so much and if this was the only way to make her feel better, she didn't mind being taken for Yoona. Her breath hitched as she felt a pair of lips pressed against her own, ignoring the constant nagging in her mind. 

“I love you... s-so much...” Yuri hiccupped before falling on the table, completely knocked out. 

 

 

-

 

 

Yoona was still curled into a ball in the corner of the apartment she shared with Yuri, sobbing her heart out as she replayed the events of last night. She couldn't forget the tired gaze that was evident in Yuri's eyes along with a glimpse of hurt. Why couldn't she forget everything about Eunjung and get over her insecurities? Why did Eunjung have to come back and play with her mind again? 

“ you, Eunjung. you!” Yoona screamed, hands holding onto her head. 

Yuri had finally replaced Eunjung. Why the hell did she come back now? Why did she keep putting ideas of Yuri cheating on her into her head? 

And most of all, why did she believe it? 

“I'm sorry, Yul... I'm sorry...” Yoona took the photo frame on her bedside table, caressing Yuri's face in the picture, “B-Baby, please come back to me...” Yoona hit her head over and over again, “How could you be so stupid? Why would you believe that over Yuri? Im Yoona, you stupid …”

The doe-eyed girl leaned back against the wall, tears flowing continuously as she replayed the past few hours. She didn't even realize that someone was standing in the same room as her, quietly trying to reduce her own guilt. Yoona was about to hit herself again when a hand grabbed onto her own. 

“Wha---- Why are you here?”

“Yoong, I...”

“NO! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! I HATE YOU!” Yoona struggled to get her hands away from Eunjung's grip. “Yoona, listen! I was worried about you, okay? I didn't want you to do something silly, I really didn't! I was jealous. I didn't want you to go to Yuri! I really want you back!” Eunjung shouted, her hands now holding onto Yoona's shoulders. 

Yoona looked up and smirked, her tears still flowing. She held onto Eunjung's hands and pushed them off her shoulders, walking towards the girl her heart used to love. “I will NEVER go back to you. I love Yuri.” Yoona declared, feeling a little shocked at her own confirmation of feelings, she never really told Yuri or anyone else but here she was shouting it out. 

It felt good. 

It felt amazing. 

It was too late. 

“You kept telling me about something Krystal-ssi never did. You kept making excuses for yourself and stating reasons that I might not have fallen for Yuri.”

Eunjung looked down, she just wanted Yoona back so badly. She hadn't reflected on her own faults for leaving Yoona broken and tattered, even breaking up with her when Yoona wasn't at fault at all. Yuri was there every step of the way with Yoona, how could she ever change that? 

“Let me make that clear, Hahm Eunjung. We will never have anything to do with each other again. If I find out that you do anything to Yuri, I will handle you myself. Now, get the hell out of my house before I help you to.”

Relief washed over her as Eunjung left without further communication, leaving her to her own thoughts. She felt like her entire self was flying, heart fluttering as she thought of Yuri. Yoona wanted to get up and leave until her phone vibrated, and how she wished she never opened the message. 

 

To: Yoong Baby

I love you, I love you.... so much. I wish I could be the one to have my future built around you. I wish I was the one who would keep you safe and protected. I wish I could marry you.... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I've failed to make you whole again... I'm sorry.. Let's end this..

From: Yul Baby

 

Yoona thought she knew heartbreak when Eunjung crushed her but the pain right now was amplified by a million times when Yuri said it was over. She couldn't even stop her own tears. It was so hard. It was too hard to continue when Yuri wasn't going to be around. 

Why did she have to bother crying? She alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter