Cold-Hearted Superior [11]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was standing in the kitchen with a pleasant smile on her face, her hands moving smoothly along the baking tin. She loved baking ever since she was a young child. Her mother always taught her how to manage the kitchen well and indeed, the skills have been imparted to her successfully.

“What are you doing?” Yoona gasped, holding the pair of arms around her waist.

“I'm hugging you, obviously...”

Yuri rolled her eyes, burying her face into Yoona's neck. Clearly, the sleepiness wasn't fully gone from her system. Yoona rolled her eyes in response too, snickering at Yuri's smart comment. 

In a few years of dating and living together, Yoona had uncovered many sides of Yuri that the latter had never seen before or realized that she even had those sides to her. The one side that had become of Yuri's personality was her cheeky, sarcastic one. 

“Why are you only in your sports bra?” Yoona asked, rubbing Yuri's arms. She couldn't contain the shivers going down her spine as she felt Yuri's hard abs pressing against her back. “Why are you wearing my shirt without a bra?” Yuri questioned back and smirked, knowing she had the upper hand.

Yoona pouted and slapped Yuri's arms around her waist, she couldn't stand it when Yuri back because there was no way she could out-smart her girlfriend. Yuri knew fully well that Yoona was pouting like a little baby and she adored it, how could anyone imagine a CEO being so cute like this? 

“Anyhow, you look great...” Yuri whispered huskily, pressing soft kisses along the back of Yoona's neck. Yoona tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes in pleasure. Yuri took a deep whiff and smiled contentedly, “and smell great too... Hm…”

Yoona flushed pink at Yuri's words, her hormones starting to get aroused. She loved the way Yuri complimented her, it always made her feel wonderful about herself and that was something every woman wanted in a partner. She loved the way Yuri showed her off like she was the most important thing in the world. 

“Baby, stop…” Yoona groaned, trying to suppress her urges. She didn't want to get it on with her lover in the early morning especially when she knew that would be the last time they ever get off the bed. “Okay....” Yuri chuckled at Yoona's horrible attempt at controlling herself and let go of her girlfriend a little reluctantly, pressing a kiss on her cheek.

Yoona felt her heart skip a beat and she placed a hand over her chest, trying to calm down her erratic heartbeat. Yuri watched Yoona as she sat down, supporting her face with her arms. She loved to see Yoona in an apron in the morning, it was an amazing sight. 

“Are you hungry?” Yoona's voice broke Yuri's train of thought and the tanned girl nodded absentmindedly, still smiling goofily at her lover. 

“Wipe that stupid grin off your face, Yuri.”

Yoona tried to be stern and turned the other direction, hiding her smile at Yuri's expression. She couldn't be more amused at Yuri's admiration for her some times and she was well aware of Yuri swooning over her every chance she got. Yuri pouted and crossed her arms, looking away like a sulky kid. “You're so mean to me, Yoong!” Yuri whined and stomped her foot. Yoona turned around with a sigh, looking at her toddler girlfriend. 

Someone remind her why she decided to date a 3-year old again?

Then, the doe-eyed girl's eyes lit up. She was going to give Yuri the lesson she thought the girl deserved. She walked towards Yuri and swung one leg over Yuri's legs, straddling Yuri fully. She ran a fingernail down Yuri's jawline and grabbed Yuri's shirt, pulling the woman closer.

“Am I mean to you?” Yoona whispered, breath tickling Yuri's lips. “N-No…” Yuri gulped, grabbing the sides of the chair with all her might. She shook her head and shut her eyes, hoping that she wouldn't give in to temptation. Yoona sat back with a satisfied smile and crossed her arms, enjoying her girlfriend's actions.

“Open your eyes and look at me right now, Kwon Yuri.” Yoona coaxed, hands going to Yuri's face. 

Yuri did as told and the moment she did, a pair of lips descended upon hers roughly, taking her breath away. Yoona pressed her lips against Yuri's soft ones and she relished the kiss, swiping her tongue against Yuri's upper lip. Yuri smiled and returned the kiss with as much fervor, her arms going to Yoona's fine . Yoona moaned softly, feeling Yuri's hands massaging her . 

The tanned girl chuckled in between kisses and drove her tongue into Yoona's mouth, having a battle with Yoona's own pink muscle. Their muscles seemed to have minds of their own, doing a little dancing. Yoona tangled her fingers into Yuri's raven hair, pulling on it slightly. 

“I love you so much...” Yuri breathed, breaking the kiss. 

No one knew how much Yuri loved and adored Yoona because she didn't even know herself. Her love was priceless, boundless, nothing could describe it. 

“I love you too, Baby.... Wait for a while. I'll finish my cupcakes before I cook breakfast…” Yoona said in a gentle tone, massaging Yuri's scalp.

The two lovers stayed in their position until Yoona broke eye contact, giving Yuri a sweet kiss on the forehead before she got off her lap. Yuri could feel her heart beating louder and louder in her ears and it made her whole being soar, she was in love with the feeling of being in love.

As much as Yuri loved to see Yoona's back view, she wanted to learn how to appreciate Yoona's hobbies and like as well. She stood up and went beside Yoona who was melting the butter in order to add it to the batter.

Yuri leaned her chin against Yoona's shoulder and stared at the mixture in the mixing bowl weirdly, “Yoong, what's this white stuff?” Yoona sighed and gave Yuri’s lips a soft before saying, “it's called a batter, sweetheart. For Heaven's sakes, you don't even know what this is?” Yoona mocked in a joking tone and patted Yuri's face, mimicking Yuri's pout.

Yuri dipped her finger into the mixture and made a face, it tasted bland and she didn't like it very much. She looked around and squinted, spotting a bottle of maple syrup. She skipped over and flicked the cap open, about to pour when a loud shriek blasted her ears.

“KWON YURI! DON'T YOU DARE ADD THAT INTO MY BATTER!” Yoona screamed and grabbed the bottle, placing it in the cupboard above their heads.

Yuri jumped in fright at Yoona's sudden change of mood and she backed off, her face displaying a mix of shock and surprise. She didn't even know what she had done because firstly, she couldn't cook for the life of her and the kitchen just wasn't a place she fancied very much.

“Sorry…” Yuri apologised and rushed out of the kitchen, not wanting to anger or disturb Yoona any further. 

Yoona sighed, she had noticed the look on Yuri's face when she burst out. She did it on impulse and no harm was intentional but she almost forgot that even though Yuri liked to be the man in their relationship, she was also the one with a much softer heart. 

This girl some times, Yoona thought. She just couldn't decipher when Yuri might choose to do something out of the ordinary, which would either surprise or shock her. Yoona walked into the living room and saw Yuri lying on the sofa with her eyes ready to close once again, exhaustion from work taking over her body. 

Yuri was working as a swimming instructor at a high school after resigning from her job at Yoona's office. Since she was only there to experience office life, she could safely conclude that she wouldn't be able to stick it out much longer. Furthermore, Yoona could always bring back the files if she needed help managing work. 

“Aigoo, still tired?” Yoona sat down on the couch, rubbing Yuri's cheeks that she loved so much. “Mmm…” Yuri mumbled and finally surrendered herself to exhaustion, Yoona's magic touch easily lulling her to dreamland.

Yoona wanted to sob at how adorable Yuri looked when she was sleeping for that innocent expression that Yoona loved so much was openly displayed for hours. Yuri hated admitting that she was childish at times but if Yoona was the one saying it, it was a totally different story.

“Hey, hey.... Yul, don't sleep. I thought you were hungry, baby.” Yoona cooed, shaking Yuri gently. 

After realising that her girlfriend wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, Yoona bent down to kiss Yuri when she felt herself being pulled on top of Yuri's body. “Yah, you're always using dirty tricks like this…” Yoona slapped Yuri's chest, nuzzling their noses together. Yuri smiled proudly and turned to her side, letting their bodies lie facing each other. 

Yuri finally opened her eyes and stared into Yoona's brown ones, successfully making her girlfriend blush adorably like a teenager facing her crush for the first time. Yoona her lips once and brought her face closer to Yuri's, looking down at her lips every once in a while. Yuri was about to close the gap between them when a loud ding was heard from the oven in the kitchen. 

“Guess we're not supposed to kiss now, hehe.” Yuri giggled and helped Yoona stand before going back to her position. 

“I'll cook breakfast now, okay? What do you want to eat?”

“You.”

“Yuri…” Yoona pouted and stomped her foot in slight annoyance, her girlfriend couldn't stop being so darn cheeky every single time. “Yoona…” Yuri whined back. 

The doe eyed girl was about to stomp off to the kitchen when Yuri pulled her wrist, looking at her lover with those adorable puppy eyes Yoona would die for. “Cook whatever you want, I'll always eat it.” Yuri said with a charming smile before releasing Yoona's wrist. Yoona hurriedly headed back to the kitchen, trying not to blush in front of her girlfriend. 

The butterflies Yuri gave her could be overwhelming but at the same time, it felt so damn good. She cupped her pinkish cheeks and tapped them gently, trying to get back her senses. 

 

Breakfast was good, Yuri thought to herself. Yoona had left for the office an hour after breakfast and all Yuri could do was wait for her lover patiently at home since there were no classes for her to teach today. She was in their room, looking at their framed pictures on the side bench. 

“God, Yoona looks beautiful…” Yuri sighed, caressing a photo of Yoona. She didn't understand why Yoona hated that picture so much but she couldn't care less, Yoona looked far too angelic for her to bother understanding. 

 

 

Yoona's jawline, her eyes and her adorable nose only made Yuri fall even deeper for her girlfriend. She didn't care if Yoona wasn't as busty as or had a booty like other girls. She couldn't give another even if Yoona had wrinkles all over her face because no one was more beautiful than Yoona. 

Not to Yuri, at least.

“Hello?”

“Hello? What's up, Seobang?”

“Sica, it's time...”

 

Jessica was hyperventilating at the office, screaming and giggling into the phone. The staff was shocked and surprised at her behaviour but nonetheless brushed it off with a couple of giggles. Oh trust me… If they knew what was going on between the two best friends on the phone, they would be just as bad as she was right now.

“Sica…” Taeyeon groaned and grabbed Jessica's shirt, pulling the blonde girl to face her. “Hehe, Taeng!!” Jessica hugged Taeyeon tightly and pressed kisses all over her friend's face, much to everyone else's amusement in the office. Taeyeon was still in shock at the weird behaviour coming from the ice princess this morning, unaware of Yoona's eyes about to pop out of their sockets.

“What is happening here?” Yoona asked, pulling Jessica away from the seemingly traumatized Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately ran behind Yoona and hid behind her boss, afraid of any more of Jessica's sudden advances on her. Jessica just handed the phone to Yoona with a huge smile, any excitement disappearing as fast as it came.

“Hello?”

“Hey, beautiful...”

“Hi, baby…” Yoona replied shyly, not wanting to make any eye contact with any of her staff because they loved teasing her when Yuri was in the picture.

The staff had gathered at Jessica and Taeyeon's desks, watching Yoona converse with her girlfriend. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter