Crossed The Line [8]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma!!!! Manse’s trying to steal my stars!!!!!!”

“MOMMYY! HYUNG’S BULLYING MEEE!”

A soft groan was heard from the master bedroom as the noises from outside disrupted her sleep. She barely got any sleep last night when her little darling kept crying in the middle of the night. Furthermore, her wife kept having horrible cramps in her leg, which she massaged as well. God, she was becoming superwoman already.

Turning on her side, she was faced with baby Daehan pouting his lips in her sleep. Daehan had turned 3 last month and a huge party was held for her little prince. Another figure lying beside Daehan only made her smile grow wider, she was caressing her stomach as she slept. “MOOOMMMMYYYY!!” And those two shouting outside in the living room were her first and second-born.

“Mmm… Yul…”

Yuri grinned at the sound of her name leaving her wife’s mouth. Even while she slept, Yoona always dreamt of her and murmured her name time and again. Yuri watched as Daehan moved in his sleep, he reminded her so much of Yoona. Yoona also moved non-stop in her sleep and Yuri grew to love that habit. Now that one of their sons now inherited that habit, it was something that made her love him more.

“MOMMMMMMYYYYYY HELP!!!!”

Yuri hopped out of bed and covered Daehan before running out of the door, rushing to lower down her sons’ volume. The sight in front of her nearly made Yuri want to throw both Minguk and Manse into the bushes cry. “What in the world is going on here?” Yuri said sternly, standing in front of her two sons with her arms on her waist. Minguk raised his hand, wanting to answer first.

Yuri chuckled at Manse’s adorable actions and bent down to their eye level, “What did you do to Minguk-hyung this time?” Manse pouted and sat on the floor, his eyes welling up with tears. He didn’t like the tone Yuri took with him since Yuri was always the fun one, the one who let him off for everything he did so Yoona wouldn’t get angry.

9-year-old Minguk felt bad when he saw his little brother’s tears starting to roll down his cheeks along with their mother panicking. “Mommy, it’s my fault. I didn’t share my stars with him…” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows at Minguk’s words, “what stars are you talking about, sweetheart?” Manse pointed at the little bowl of cereal Minguk was still holding tightly to. Yuri burst out laughing when she saw the stars her two boys were arguing over. “You two were fighting over Honey Stars?”

“Stop laughing at Manse, Mommy!” Manse smacked his hand over Yuri’s lips, a frown appearing when his mother didn’t protect him. “Don’t be rude to Mommy, Manse-ah.” Minguk said and pinched Manse’s cheeks before running away to his own room, slamming the door shut. Yuri picked Manse in her arms and gave him raspberry kisses on his chubby cheeks, “Manse, honey. You could have asked Hyung to get some more for you instead of trying to take his, right?”

 

And while SuperYul was entertaining their second-born, the queen of the house was finally stirring from her sleep. Yoona’s eyes fluttered open and small smile immediately appeared when she saw Daehan sleeping with his stuck out. “You and your Mommy are so alike…” Yoona remarked and pinched Daehan’s , giggling when she saw his lips form a bigger pout.

 

“AAHHHH MMMOOOMMMYYYYY!!”

 

Goodness, what was the matter now?

There was a funny thing about Yuri being a parent though. She loved bullying her kids but she also loved to spoil them as much as possible. When Yoona wanted to punish their kids, Yuri would also be the first to stop her because she would feel hurt more than the kids.

 

Flashback.

Yuri brought Yoona and the kids to a go kart arena, where different areas had different karts for all ages. Minguk was jumping about, his eyes turning bright when he saw his favourite kart. Manse was bouncing around in Yuri’s arms, trying to get down. Daehan was only one at the time so he was left with Taeyeon and Sooyoung for the day.

Yoona held onto Yuri’s waist, “are you sure it’s okay for them to go on their own?” Yuri knew Yoona was only worried for Manse because of how active he was, Minguk was older now and he was an independent boy so it wasn’t him that was causing so much worry.

“I will go with him, okay? Don’t worry. You’re not gonna try it out?” Yoona shook her head, she felt a lot better with both feet on the ground. “I’ll wait for you guys here, have fun.” She gave sniff kisses to both Minguk and Manse, wiping away Yuri’s sweat with a towel.

Before Yoona could walk away, Yuri grabbed her waist with one hand, “Yah! Yah! Yah! Where’s my kiss then?” Yoona rolled her eyes and smacked Yuri’s hand off her waist, giving Yuri a deep kiss on the lips to shut her wife up. A goofy smile donned Yuri’s face as she watched Yoona walk towards the shelter, “MOMMY! STOP STARING AT UMMA’S !”

Mommy got busted, Minguk thought. It was an exact replica of how Yuri had passed out after seeing Yoona’s with only her underwear on when he was five. “SHHHHHHH!” Yuri placed her palm on Manse’s mouth, smiling at the other families who were staring at her with amused smiles. Yoona’s ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter