Leaving For You [6]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun was sitting in the garden, staring at the pink flowers absent-mindedly. He didn't know what he did that could put Tiffany off like this, other than the fact that he hurt Yuri so much. Had he not shown how devoted he was to Tiffany? Was it not enough for her? If these were the reasons, he would do his best to improve. He didn't know if he loved Tiffany or if he was plain obsessed but he needed her in his life. 

“Hey…” Nichkhun looked up and saw Victoria walking towards him. “Hi, Victoria.” Victoria could hear the pain and regret in his voice.

Yuri was her lover in the past and she, of course would hate anyone who ever hurt Yuri. For the fact that she knew how much the younger girl cared about everyone, she couldn't imagine how much Yuri cared about Tiffany to let Nichkhun hurt her like this. 

“How are you feeing?” Victoria asked, sitting opposite Nichkhun. “I feel like . I feel like my heart just got ripped out of my chest and I can't do anything to get it back. I feel like everyone's just turned against me and I have no chance to repent. I just lost the important thing in my life...” Nichkhun chuckled sadly, throwing a pebble into the pond.

Victoria stared at Nichkhun with a sense of sympathy yet she felt like he deserved this karma. If he hadn't starting abusing Yuri from the start, Tiffany would probably have stayed with him longer. 

“I know I'm a jerk. I know Yuri thinks that I'm an unreasonable bastard b--”

“You're wrong.”

Nichkhun turned back to Victoria with a surprised expression. He hadn't expected such a cold reply from the woman through the past few minutes of their conversation.

“Yuri came to us after leaving her group. She came to the F(x) dorm and actually tried to keep everything from us. If Krystal and I hadn't drilled her, we would still be in the dark today. She never once complained that you abused her or anything, she knew you loved Tiffany.” Victoria spoke in a monotonous tone; she was still unable to get over how magnanimous Yuri was when everyone complained about Nichkhun. 

The blonde man was rendered speechless at Victoria's revelation. 

“The one thing I cannot understand it why you had to abuse her time and again. Do you really think that abusing her would be kept a secret?” Victoria asked.

Nichkhun stayed silent once more. He was just being plain obnoxious at that time and following Mr Hwang's notion blindly without a single thought. 

“It's already too late. Might as well let her go now, right?”

 

Tiffany didn't know what to do at this point in time. Her father was just as ty as she had suspected and he didn't even try to admit his wrongdoings before she even started. If he did, maybe she would have considered forgiving him at least. she never imagined that just to keep her away from Yuri, he could even go to the extent of bribing Nichkhun with fame and money.

“Then I guess, you can just give up on trying to make Yuri stay away from me…” Tiffany said in a low tone, holding onto Sooyoung and Seohyun's hands for support. Mr Hwang looked up at his daughter shamefully, eyes wide at Tiffany's words. " Do you mean to say… say that…” “Yes. I like her, Daddy. Whether you accept the fact or not, I will not let her get hurt by either of you again.” Tiffany's firm tone took Mr Hwang very much by surprise. 

Tiffany was a very polite, bubbly daughter to him in the past. They did everything together since Michelle and Leo stayed on campus. He pampered her like a sweet little baby, and she grew up to be a beautiful woman; more beautiful than any other from rich families. 

“Miyoung…”

Tiffany stood from the sofa and went upstairs; she was going to get everything she needed. If it was possible, she didn't want to come back home. 

It wasn't even a home anymore.

 

-

 

“YAHHH!!! STOP CHEATING!!!” Yuri shouted, pushing Taecyeon's head.

Yuri and Taecyeon were playing X-Box in the hospital, ignoring Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's constant nagging. Yuri had been consistently whining about how she was bored and since she wasn't allowed to be discharged, Junsu decided to connect his X-Box to the TV and let her have some fun.

Taeyeon sighed, “Yuri, lower down…” Yuri giggled and focused on her racing, “Sorry, Taengoo. I’ll keep my voice down.”

Taecyeon felt much better after seeing Yuri return to her childish side once more, the guilt from Nichkhun's actions slowly fading away. He knew Yuri didn't need anyone else to feel guilty since they had nothing to do with it. Nonetheless, feeling guilty was quite inevitable. 

“Taec, are you bent on losing?” 

“Huh?”

Taecyeon looked up at the screen and realized that his car had been going against the side rail all this time. Yuri looked at Taecyeon weirdly and found that he had been lost in thought for quite some time now. She didn't need to be an expert in body language to know that he was indeed not very fit for playing games right now. 

“What is it, Ok? You look really disgusting right now…” Yuri said in a teasing manner, ruffling his gelled hair. She enjoyed seeing the way Taecyeon whined and tried to act pitiful by pouting his way out. “Nothing, Kwon. I just feel bad that you have to go through so much because one of my brothers.” Taecyeon tried to smile but he couldn't. 

Taeyeon walked towards Taecyeon and patted his back, consoling him. They were aware that he wasn't responsible for the state of affairs today; none of the 2PM members were other than Nichkhun. Hyoyeon just sent him a comforting smile since she couldn't walk around yet. 

“Thanks for understanding us, girls. I promise we'll make it up to you, okay?” 

Yuri shook her head slightly, knowing that nothing they said was going to change Taecyeon's mind. All she wanted now was to make it up to Tiffany for causing her to worry and cry, as well as falling out with her father over her.

Although Yuri had been unconscious after the operation, her sub-conscious was taking in every word that was being said around her. She knew that Tiffany was going back to America to talk to her father but knowing Mr Hwang, arguing was inevitable. 

Yoona came walking in, holding Yuri's bottle up with a slightly disgusted expression, “Yul, I brought your… Ma drink…” She had gotten over her initial shock at home when Taeyeon called her, alerting her of Yuri regaining consciousness. 

“Yah, watch your expression…” Yuri warned jokingly, opening her arms for Yoona. 

Yoona smacked Yuri's head before hugging her tightly. Yuri could feel Yoona trembling when they were hugging and she immediately felt guilty, her best friend was also suffering so much. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter