Depressed [3]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the day at the Kwon's house, Taeyeon and Yuri had gotten a lot closer. Their overly close friendship had garnered unwanted attention and most students were unhappy about it.

Sunny interlocked her arms with Taeyeon as the two shorties made their way through the hallway as usual, “Taengoo. What's this I hear about you getting close to the school delinquent?”

“She has a name, Bunny. It's Kwon Yuri.” Taeyeon reminded with a small smile, she couldn't help but smile whenever she thought of Yuri, “she saved us, remember?” Sunny finally remembered that it was indeed Kwon Yuri who saved them from Suzy Bae and her little clique of nasty, mean friends. 

“Aigoo, so you have been hanging out with Yuri?” Sunny teased, nudging Taeyeon with a cheeky grin. She could see her best friend blushing slightly at the mention of Yuri.

Taeyeon pouted at Sunny, eliciting laughter from her blonde best friend. Without them knowing, Yuri was right behind them and she spotted Taeyeon's familiar back view. “Taeyeonie!” Yuri exclaimed and trapped Taeyeon in a firm but gentle back hug, shocking Sunny and everyone else in the hallway. 

“Hey, Yuri...”

Taeyeon patted Yuri's arms around her waist before placing her hands on top of Yuri's. The tanned girl snuggled her face into Taeyeon's neck, ignoring the mean and hateful stares thrown at them from various directions. Taeyeon smacked Yuri's arms but got ignored, “Yah, we're gonna be late if you don't let me go.” Sunny was giggling to herself, her fangirl-feelings going into overdrive with the sweet scene in front of her. 

Yuri ignored Taeyeon and continued walking, her body leaning against the shorter girl for support. Everyone threw daggers at the two best friends but looked away when Yuri glared back at them. “Yuri. If you don't let go of me, I won't let you send me home later.” Yuri immediately let go of Taeyeon and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting like a silly little girl. She was being childish and she wanted Taeyeon to give her some attention.

Sunny's jaw dropped to the ground as the others in the hallway were beyond shocked. Was Yuri really a delinquent or was she a 5-year old trapped in an 18 year-old's y body? 

“Taeyeeeooonnnn…” Yuri whined, tugging Taeyeon's shirt with her puppy eyes. She wanted to be bold and show affection for her crush, to prove that she was proud of Taeyeon no matter what everyone else said. “Yes, pouty little monkey?” Taeyeon teased back and cupped Yuri's cheeks. 

Yuri's eyes widened and she felt her cheeks heat up after seeing Taeyeon getting bolder and bolder. It seems like the trip to her house was indeed a good thing for both her and Taeyeon. Taeyeon wasn't as introverted as before and she was opening up to Yuri. 

“Hug me.” Yuri demanded and opened her arms, looking at Taeyeon with a little smirk. She knew Taeyeon was feeling very embarrassed and probably a little scared since everyone was watching her like a hawk. 

Deciding not to force Taeyeon against her will, Yuri stepped forward and hugged the girl tightly. She really liked Taeyeon and Yoona knew it the moment she saw them interact. That was the last straw for someone who used to have a thing for Yuri which probably never disappeared, she was furious at these actions going in front of her. 

‘Kim Taeyeon, I’ll teach you to take people that are mine.’

 

 

-

 

 

Class was over and Yuri was hanging out with her friends aka Sooyoung, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon. She pouted; she hadn't received any text from Taeyeon the whole day. 

“What's with the pout, Yul?” Tiffany asked, ruffling Yuri's hair. Yuri let her arms wrap around Tiffany and whined, “She hasn't texted me yet. I've been waiting since forever.” It was unfortunate that Taeyeon and Yuri only had 3 classes together.

The 5 girls were walking together along the garden, all thinking about personal matters. Sooyoung screamed, tapping the people around her.

 “THE FLOWER POT!!”

“Isn't that Taey----- YUWREE!!!”

Tiffany screamed and the girls ran after Yuri who was already nearing the girl who was right under the flowerpot. 

“TAEYEON!” Yuri shouted and hugged Taeyeon, covering the girl from whatever that was going to hurt her. Taeyeon got a fright and she looked up, seeing Yuri smiling at her. “Y-Yuri?” Taeyeon whispered and before Yuri could respond, she collapsed onto the ground. 

“Yuri!” Hyoyeon yelled and ran towards Taeyeon and Sunny, seeing her best friend on the ground. A smashed flowerpot lay a few steps away from the trio. 

Taeyeon put Yuri's head on her lap and lifted it, crying softly. She felt something slimy on her hand and she moved it, her eyes widening at the amount of blood. “Yul? Wake up, Yul…” Taeyeon sobbed and struggled when she felt arms lifting her from the ground. “Taeyeon, we'll bring her to the nurse...” Tiffany held Taeyeon in her arms, allowing the other girls to bring Yuri to the doctor while they find out who the culprit is. 

Sooyoung lifted Yuri into her arms and sped towards the school block for general assistance and support. Seohyun ran behind the shikshin and the rest stayed behind, watching Taeyeon sob endlessly.

Sunny stood at the side and covered , not understanding why someone would be so mean. Jessica couldn't stand the sight of Sunny crying and she pulled the shorter girl into her arms, soothing the bunny. 

Hyoyeon squinted and saw someone smirking from the roof, she could recognize her even if she turned to ashes. Dragging the rest of the girls with her, they headed to the rooftop with nervous yet furious minds. 

 

“PARK KAHI!!” Hyoyeon screamed and walked towards Kahi with a death glare, cracking her knuckles and neck along the way. 

Park Kahi was the spawn of the devil, always making things difficult for people who tried to get close to Yuri. She never seemed to understand the fact that Yuri was never going to fall for her. Yuri was kind enough to let her go despite her nonsense time and again but this time, she really crossed the line. Out of so many others, she had to pick on Taeyeon - the love of Yuri's life. 

“Hyoyeon.”

Kahi smiled back, not realizing how deep in she was. Feigning innocence, she tried to wriggle her way out when Jessica and Tiffany held both her shoulders. 

Taeyeon could only tremble in fear as she watched the commotion between Yuri's friends and the girl named Kahi. She had never heard of Kahi before but seeing the girl smile like a maniac, she knew how terrifying she was. 

“What did you do?”

Jessica stared at Kahi with her signature glare and she saw Kahi gulp a little, she was going to kick this woman's . “I asked, what did you do?!” Jessica screamed this time, shaking Kahi by her shoulders. Tiffany took over to comfort Taeyeon and Sunny, assuring them that everything would be okay. 

“I threw a flower pot down to hit some nerd.” Kahi looked at her nails, not understanding the big commotion from the famous group of delinquents in school. With that nonchalant stance from Kahi, Tiffany couldn’t hold back anymore. She marched towards Kahi and swung her palm against her cheek, “IT HIT YUWREE INSTEAD!”

Kahi's jaw dropped, she never expected the flowerpot to hit the person she liked. She wanted to teach Taeyeon a lesson for getting too close to Yuri but this wasn't part of her plan. “It's n-not my faul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter