Kissing Scenes [1]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for the hard work! Please go home and have a good rest. See you tomorrow, everybody.” Krystal bowed to her crewmembers and so did the rest of the cast. 

The night was finally over and she could go back to her girlfriend. 

Kwon Yuri was the angel in Krystal's life. They had been dating for 3 years and a bit. The tanned girl took perfect care of her. Ever since the departure of her sister from Girls' Generation, the girls managed to clear it out and Jessica would stay over every now and then. Thankfully, none of this had affected their relationship. 

Maybe at the beginning, it did. 

 

Flashback. 

“Sica has left the group. Do you know that?”

Yuri informed Krystal as her head hung even lower. There was no way she could look at the younger girl without breaking down as well. The least she could do was let her girlfriend know before she read the tabloids or heard from Jessica; the last thing she would want from this is a fight that might cause them to break up.

“I know.”

That answer had hit Yuri straight in the gut. Her girlfriend knew of her best friend's departure but yet, chose to keep mum and let them find out this way; by the ed up management who makes everything seem like the artistes' fault. 

" W-What? Why didn't you tell me earlier? " Yuri leaped to her feet and grabbed her hair in extreme frustration. This was really testing her limit.

“I c--”

“Save it. I'm leaving.”

Yuri was about to walk out of the Jungs' house when she felt a tight hug from the back. Whimpers and whispers of apologies were muffled against her shoulder blades. “I'm s-sorry... She t-told me not to t-tell anyone. Not e-even you…” Krystal's words were articulated loud and clear enough for Yuri although it was in broken sentences. 

Yuri turned around and lifted the blonde girl's chin gently; she couldn't do this to her girlfriend. It wasn't even her fault from the very beginning. The stress and pressure from Sica leaving the group was taking its toll on her. It was preventing her from looking at things clearly and logically. Krystal, being the biological younger sister would naturally be the first one to know of any plans. 

“Shh.... I'm sorry too, Soojung.” Yuri took the younger girl into her embrace, letting her own tears fall as she felt her shirt being soaked by her girlfriend's tears, “please don't cry.”

It was only then did she realize that now the spotlight would not only be on Girls' Generation, but Krystal as well. Being almost 6 years their junior; it was natural for her to be overwhelmed and afraid. 

“Y-Yuri, don't leave me. Baby, please…” She begged and clutched onto Yuri's shirt tighter. Her sister was in a messy situation and she wouldn't be able to handle it if Yuri wasn't with her. “I won't. I'm sorry, I was just angry. I will never leave you.” The two girls stayed in that long embrace as Yuri rocked Krystal's smaller body back and forth, calming her girlfriend down. 

Yuri cupped Krystal’s face with both hands and pressed her lips against Krystal’s gently, transmitting all her love for Krystal through the way their lips and tongues were moving.

“I will never leave you, Jung Soojung.”

Flashback End. 

 

“Krystal? It's late. Let me give you a ride home.” Rain offered and gave his heavenly smile that could make a thousand ladies fall at his feet in less than two minutes. 

Well, not this lady. 

“No, it's okay.”

Krystal politely declined and turned around, walking with her phone in her hands. Looking at her phone, she smiled as she opened an unread message. The effect Yuri had on her never changed till now.

 

To: Baby

Princess, take care of yourself during filming today. Your supper is in the fridge and just heat it up when you're hungry. Don't skip your meals and please take care on your way home. I know you might finish late and I might not be able to wait up for you, I have a schedule in two hours. I love you so much, Soojung.

From: Baby

She felt her cheeks hurt at how wide she was smiling. Yuri and her have been dating for almost 4 years but the spark never seems to fade. Even when it does, Yuri does something new and it's immediately re-flamed. 

“Krystal, I insist.”

Rain grabbed her wrist lightly and walked alongside her. Much to the younger girl's annoyance, she was tempted to just shove the older guy away. Yes, Rain was a perfect gentleman. But he was harbouring feelings for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter