Crossed The Line [7]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giving you guys another treat because it's my birthday & my friends have made me much happier by remembering it. Please give me more than 10 comments as my present /begs/ lmao 

 

---

 

 

Yuri walked into Yoona’s house with a duffel bag full of her clothes, ready to start building her family again. Now that they had Minguk in between them, it was going to be harder for Yoona to resist her advances and she was going to use it to her advantage.

“AUNT YUWWLLLLL!” Minguk screamed, throwing his Lego blocks aside as he charged towards the familiar woman.

Yuri bent down and opened her arms, engulfing her son in a tight hug. Gosh, words couldn’t describe how much she had missed Minguk although it had been less than two days.

Well, what could she do when Yoona was being so cold to her?

Honestly, it didn’t matter whether Yoona deserved her or not because both of them would simply fill the gaps in between their relationship together; that was what love was about. Yuri could already feel her veins coursing with power as she thought of ways to get Yoona back to her.

“Where’s your Umma, handsome?” Yuri asked, carrying Minguk to the living room where he was playing with his blocks.

Minguk placed his finger on his chin and thought for a while before pointing to the bedroom, “sleeping with Mr Brown!”

Mr Brown?

Who the heck could be Mr Brown?

Whatever, Yoona already said that she wasn’t dating anyone and Yuri wasn’t going to doubt her words. Yoona never lied to her and that had never changed even after five years of being apart. 

“Minguk-ah, has Umma ever mentioned me?” Yuri asked softly, running her hand through Minguk’s soft brown locks, “no but Umma has a photo beside her bed that she always touches...”

Yuri’s heart sank a little, knowing that Yoona had never brought her up before but the only thing she could hope for was that the pho— “You look like the woman in the photo…” Minguk cocked his head to the side and placed both palms on Yuri’s cheeks very carefully, the smooth skin beneath his palms.

 

Dear Lord. Yoona kept a photo of her by her bed? 

 

The Lord has definitely heard and answered her prayers well, Yuri thought with goofy grin on her face. At least now that Yuri had something to tease Yoona about, their happy ending wasn’t that far away anymore.

“Minguk-ah, I’m gonna check on your Umma. Stay here and play for a while, okay?”

Before Yuri could walk away, Minguk latched onto Yuri’s legs. Yuri tried to tickle Minguk off but the little boy wasn’t going to budge, he wanted to see what Yuri was planning to do with his mother.  It didn’t matter if Yuri knew his mother well; he was still going to protect her.

“Is this your room, buddy?” Yuri asked, pointing at the door with plenty of superhero and car stickers pasted all over.

The little boy buried his face into Yuri’s thighs and mumbled a shy, “Yes…” before rubbing his nose into her legs. Yuri just chuckled and ruffled his hair, continuing to walk to the door at the end of the hallway.

Taking a deep breath, Yuri twisted the knob and nearly fell to the floor in surprise. Yoona was standing with her back facing her, her upper body and bare.

Minguk made a puking face and was about to leave when he noticed the woman he was clinging to wasn’t moving a muscle. “AUNT YUL! STOP LOOKING AT MY UMMA!” Minguk screamed at the top of his voice, stomping his foot angrily.

Yoona immediately whipped her head around, cheeks turning dark red at her bareness. She fumbled around with her clothes and messily tried to cover her upper body. When she was finally done, Yoona took a deep breath and turned back to face Yuri.

“A-Are you done?” Yoona asked in embarrassment.

“O-Oh God! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” Yuri yelled back and covered her eyes with both hands which didn’t help now that her mind was filled with images of Yoona’s .

Minguk scrunched his nose when he felt a droplet fall on his head, bringing up a finger to see what it was. He did and felt something wet. Minguk just brought his hand down and his eyes widened when there was a smudged red on his fingers; he looked up, only to be faced with a shocking sight.

“AUNNNNNTTTT YUWLLLLLLL YOU’RE BLEEEDDDDINGGGG!!!”

 

True enough, Yuri’s nose was bleeding.

 

“Oh my God, you ert!!!!” Yoona screamed and threw her towel at Yuri, smacking her head in the face.

Yoona seemed to have forgotten that Yuri couldn’t stand the sight of blood and she was the one who had to help Yuri clean up in the past. She panicked when she saw Yuri’s eyelids fluttering at the sight of the red stains on the white towel, eyes starting to roll backwards.

“NO NO NO NO!” Yoona rushed over to Yuri and caught the tanned girl just before she hit the floor, “YAH! KWON YUUUURRRRIIIIII!” Yoona lay Yuri’s head on her lap, slapping her cheeks gently.

How could she forget something like that? Yuri always passed out at the sight of blood yet extraordinarily; she seemed to remain conscious when the blood was on Yoona.

“Hey, Yuri? Yuuuurrriiiii-ahhhhh…..” Yoona continued to pat Yuri’s cheeks, “Minguk, bring Umma the towel and basin.”

Her obedient son ran out of the room in a flash, feeling rather guilty at having a part in making Yuri pass out just like that. Yoona’s eyes travelled to Yuri’s serene face, her hands stopped patting her face and soon begin to caress the smooth cheeks she missed so much. Yoona’s fingers made their way to Yuri’s lips, rubbing them ever so gently; she used to kiss those lips everyday.

“Here, Umma.” Minguk placed the basin and towel beside Yoona before he too sat down on the floor, placing his hand onto Yuri’s cheek. “Let me clean your Aunt Yuri up first, alright? Go and play by yourself, baby.” Yoona instructed clearly so Minguk wouldn’t make a fuss about not being able to be with Yuri right now.

The doe-eyed woman heaved and pulled Yuri up, carrying her onto her bed which was thankfully not too far from them. She went back to the bathroom and filled the basin with water, placing it on the table beside her bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter