Alcoholic [5]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a new semester, it was also the month of Yuri's swimming and basketball competitions. After the confession about 4 months ago at the hospital, Jessica and Yuri made a deal. 

 

Flashback.

Yuri and Jessica were just lazing around in Yuri’s room, the two flipping through channels randomly. “Sica, I'll go to the doctor only if you promise me to do something for me. " Yuri said, her head lying on Jessica's lap like how she loved to. “What is it? If I can, I'll do my best if it’s within my means...” Jessica looked at her lover, running her fingers through Yuri's ombre locks. 

“I want you to patch up with your family. What your step-father did wasn't intentional and he's regretting it, everyone deserves a second chance. If I deserve a second chance, why doesn't he deserve one either?”

Jessica rolled her eyes and she wanted to get off the bed when Yuri hugged her stomach, urging her to hear her out first before walking out just like that. 

“You told me that he was a good man and he always tried to make you open up to him. You said he was a good man, you know his actions were under the influence of alcohol and stress from work. If it was intentional, I would understand if you won't give him a chance. But it's entirely unfair if you give decide to sentence him to death without giving him a second chance, right?”

Yuri looked at Jessica's face and she knew she achieved her goal, Jessica was starting to give in. The blonde suddenly looked so vulnerable and afraid, it was still new to Yuri. “Only if you go with me. I promise I will patch up with them. Get your up, we're going to the doctor right now.”

Jessica's bipolarity, we shall never understand.

 

-

 

Yuri felt like she had been sent straight to a hell-hole, she shouldn't have made such a deal, “Sica, I don't wanna. Look at the needles and syringes.” Jessica grabbed her girlfriend by the ears and pulled her to the doctor’s table before she could escape, “Yah, we made a deal. No backing out now.”

The doctor stared at the couple with an amused expression, he hadn't seen any couple like them and it was refreshing. He saw how the tall and tanned one listened to the blonde. 

“What's the problem, Miss Jung?”

“Her back made contact with those metal latches behind the doors a few months ago and I wanted to know if there was anything to help her condition.”

“I'll have to give her a check. Miss Kwon, come with me. You're welcome to follow us, Miss Jung. After seeing her fear of my medical tools, maybe you staying with her would let her have a peace of mind.”

Yuri nodded and looked at Jessica with her puppy eyes, knowing Jessica couldn't withstand her aegyo. Jessica bit her lips in an attempt to hide her smile but she failed.

How could she resist when her girlfriend was like a little kid begging for attention?

The ice princess nodded and took her girlfriend's hand, leading Yuri to the bed at the back of the doctor's room. She watched how the doctor conducted the checks and took note of everything he told Yuri. “I have a basketball and swimming competition in about 2 months. Do you think this will heal by then?” Yuri asked innocently, she was the ace in those two sports. 

“This would heal even faster if you don't keep moving around. Make sure you apply this cream and this set of tablets is for you to take it if the pain comes back. If you keep your vigorous movements to a minimum level, it should heal in one month and a bit.”

Yuri wasn't even listening anymore, she was busy touching and playing with the medical tools that were on a separate table. It was her fair-skinned girlfriend who was listening intently to the doctor's instructions. 

Flashback End. 

 

Until now, Jessica hasn't started to open her heart for her family again. The only one who managed to ever talk to her and really comfort her was Krystal.

“Seobang, come back here now! You haven't even packed your bag, where do you think you're going?” Jessica called out for her childish girlfriend. 

Their class was scheduled to go on a field trip for about 3 days, hiking and running all included. If Yuri hadn't insisted on Jessica going, the girl would still be at home on her bed. 

The moment Yuri saw the duffel bags lying on the bed, she knew she wasn’t going to be in the same area for long. Yuri had ran all the way to the bathroom so she wouldn’t have to do the packing. She shouted, “Pack it for me, please!”

“Am I your maid or your girlfriend?”

“Neither. You're going to be my wife!”

Jessica swooned, that was enough for her to be packing for Yuri. She opened the cupboard and saw the various kinds of tank tops as well as shorts. Those shorts would reveal Yuri's smooth, tanned legs and no way in hell was she going to allow that. Jessica Jung's property is Jessica Jung's, no one else's. 

Yuri exited the bathroom, drying her hair when she saw her girlfriend in front of the cupboard. “Sica, why are you looking at my shorts like you're gonna cut them up?” Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist from the back, dressed only in a sports bra and boxer shorts.

“You're not thinking of wearing shorts in front of all those wolves in our class, right?” Jessica turned slightly, letting her lips press against Yuri's cheek. “Wolves?” Yuri was really unaware of the wolves Jessica was talking about. Ever since she laid her eyes on Jessica, she never took a second look at anyone that looked at her. 

“You're not gonna wear these shorts in the day; only at night where I'm alone with you.”

Yuri smiled, Jessica was jealous. She didn't want anyone else to be able to see Yuri in shorts since everyone's focus would be on her legs. Instead of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter