Paris & Korea

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany sat in bed with her phone and earphones, she was jetlagged after the flying she did for the past few weeks. Not to mention that she hadn’t had a chance to see any of her girls except Jessica since they were in Paris for fashion week together. It was her girlfriend’s birthday today but she wasn’t able to see Taeyeon in person and it made her feel more regretful than ever. “Fany, what’s wrong?” Their stylist asked, sitting beside the American, “it’s TaeTae’s birthday today…”

Stylist Unnie smiled and continued to hang up Tiffany’s outfits on the rack, “you already wished her, didn’t you?” Tiffany huffed and threw her body back against the mattress, covering her face with a pillow. “So what if I did? I don’t even get to see her face…” Stylist Unnie headed over to Tiffany’s bed and patted the covered lump buried in the covers, “I can’t believe SNSD’s manager is being so silly right now… did you forget about skype?”

And the stylist unnie nearly fell off the bed when Tiffany flew out of bed, running towards her tablet sitting on the sofa. Tiffany ignored her poor unnie grumbling to herself about almost falling off the bed, starting up her tablet. “Come on, baby… pick up, please…” Tiffany pleaded, fingernails impatiently tapping on the screen.

 

“Mmm… H-Hello?”

Tiffany squinted her eyes, “baby, were you asleep?” She watched the figure on the other side stretch her short limbs, yawning like a baby lion. God, how she missed cuddling her little TaeTae to sleep. “I was but it’s alright. What’s wrong, Fany-ah?”

Taeyeon was holding onto her peas, trying to keep herself awake since she had gone back to sleep after watching a midnight movie with Sunny and Yuri. If she was able to sleep then she wouldn’t be so tired right now but as painful as it is, she wouldn’t be able to sleep well as long as Tiffany wasn’t around.

“I missed you, Taengoo…” Tiffany sniffled, slowly wiping her tears, “It’s your birthday today but I can’t be the first to wish you in person.” Her eye-smile slowly revealed itself when Taeyeon started to make funny faces towards the camera, successfully getting rid of the sad atmosphere. “Stoppp….” Tiffany whined, covering her pinkish cheeks.

A sacred smile surfaced upon Taeyeon's plump lips, she loved it when Tiffany was being all shy with her. Tiffany was usually quite bubbly and energetic that there was hardly any opportunity for her to get shy and bashful. So when it did happen, Taeyeon took it as an accomplishment. “You can be so adorable sometimes…” Taeyeon teased, resting her chin on her hand as she looked directly into the camera.

Tiffany almost flipped her tablet when Taeyeon came closer to the camera, her natural brown eyes staring into her own. “Yah, you’re coming too close.” Tiffany tried to be stern about it but she could see Taeyeon hiding her laughter at her shaky voice. Her heart pumped even harder when Taeyeon sent her a small wink, “you seem to be enjoying it though.” 

“I most certainly am not!” Tiffany huffed and brought her tablet to the bed, laying down with her legs crossed. She rested her back against the headboard and just kept quiet, examining her girlfriend’s face from the other side of the screen. She couldn’t find words that were worthy of describing Taeyeon’s beauty. There were times where Taeyeon was adorable, pretty, gorgeous and handsome but those were only describing a specific time. 

What about words that describe Taeyeon as a whole? 

Tiffany has been trying for years, to find a word that describes her girlfriend but her attempts always prove futile because Taeyeon always comes up with a way to make another compliment flow out of without hesitation. Whether Taeyeon tries to amaze her or not, nothing in the world would stop Tiffany from admiring her silently.

Taeyeon frowned when Tiffany wasn't responding to any of her past few sentences and she quickly leaned in closer, “Fany? Baby? Hello, anyone there?” She snapped her fingers in front of the camera, hoping the sound would be able to wake Tiffany up from her trance. “Miyoung-ah, tell me what’s bothering you. I don’t like it when you look so troubled like this.” 

Another moment where Taeyeon manages to make Tiffany speechless with just a simple sentence. 

Whenever Tiffany was in her own world, be it for a few minutes or hours, Taeyeon would always come up to her and make sure there was nothing bothering her girlfriend. If Tiffany denied then Taeyeon would just stay with her and spend some quality time instead of doing more productive things. 

Tiffany eye-smiled at the camera and caressed Taeyeon's face on the screen, “I’m okay, TaeTae. Just thinking of the time when I was so troubled over my album and fashion week…”

Flashback.

Yoona and Yuri sat close together on the floor, their hands holding onto each other’s tightly as they watched their ever-so-composed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter