Cold-Hearted Superior [5]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yul, be careful. Don't knock your head…” Yoona reminded worriedly as Yuri tried to get out of the cab with Seohyun. Seohyun didn't want to let Yuri go so the tanned girl had to carry her on her back. 

Yuri smiled in response and lifted Seohyun up, both walking towards the building of apartments. Yoona turned to look at Yuri time and again, feeling herself get more smitten by the minute. Yuri was sweating bullets but she didn't show any sigh of exhaustion and Yoona admired that. 

“Yoong, is there something on my cheek? Why do you keep looking at me like that?”

Yoona immediately turned away and took a deep breath before looking back at Yuri, only to realize that Yuri was still looking straight in front. Just that she was grinning away without looking at Yoona. 

“Please don't be so egoistic, Kwon.” Yoona rolled her eyes, trying to hide her smile away from the cocky Kwon. Yuri chuckled and felt Seohyun sliding off her back. “Ugh…” Yuri grunted before she lifted Seohyun once more, feeling her lower back start to ache. She couldn't let Yoona see her as weak, she thought. “The lift is here, Yul. Go in first.” Yoona held the doors open and made sure that Yuri and Seohyun were both safely in before she went in too. 

Another man joined them in the lift and he stood behind Yoona, checking her out from top to bottom. Yoona was a very slim girl and she had curves in the right places, she had a beautiful figure. He his lips and his hand reached out, moving towards her . 

“Baby, come here.” Yuri called out and tapped Yoona's arm, gesturing Yoona to stand on her left where the man couldn't touch her at all. Yoona's mouth hung open, not knowing if she had heard correctly. Yuri leaned towards Yoona as she secured Seohyun on her back. “He was going to touch you, so stand here...” Yuri whispered and let Yoona hold onto her arm. 

When the lift stopped, Yuri realized that the man with them was staying on the same floor as her. She told Yoona to hold onto Seohyun before she grabbed the man by the shirt. “Yah, who the hell said you can touch her?” Yuri glared at him and grabbed the front of his shirt, pushing him to stand against the wall. 

“W-What are you t-talking about?”

“You know what I'm talking about. If you want, we can ask to see the CCTV recording from the lift.” Yuri smirked at him; she could feel him trembling under her grasp. 

“Then what do you want?”

“I want you to apologize to my wife.” Yuri demanded and she could feel her insides trembling with pleasure as she thought of Yoona being her wife. Yoona herself was busy blushing at the back as she heard Yuri's words boom with authority. 

The man smirked at Yuri and tried to move closer towards Yoona, “She should be honoured that I wanna touch her.” Yuri felt something snap in her ans she groaned, “gosh, why do you have to be such a ? I honestly don't understand why you would dare touch my wife with me around though.” Before he could say anything else, Yuri kneed him in the stomach before giving him another punch. Yoona was happy and touched to know how defensive Yuri could get over her. 

He landed on the floor, curling into a ball painfully. Yuri turned him around and pressed her shoes on his crotch area, making him yelp and whimper. 

Yuri bent down and slapped him once more, “This will serve as a lesson. Don't ever think of touching women like that, no one deserves to be touched by an like you. Let me tell you. If you dare try this with my wife again, I will castrate you and chop your balls off. Do you understand?”

He kept quiet and turned away, the blood that was released when his lips were split. Yuri was losing her patience with men like this. “I asked, do you understand me?!” Yuri shouted and he gulped, nodding in fright. 

By this time, Seohyun was more or less awake but not sober yet. She could see how Yoona smiled for Yuri's actions and how Yuri gave him a good beating for having designs on Yoona. Deciding not to care, Seohyun closed her eyes when she saw Yuri approaching them. She felt herself being lifted and she knew it wasn't Yoona at once, Yoona wasn't strong enough. She could feel the guilt eating her up from inside after the way she treated Yuri. 

 

“Yoong, go and have your shower.” Yuri said and shoved a pile of clothes as well as towel into Yoona's arms. She couldn't trust Seohyun to be with Yoona alone after what happened. 

Call Yuri over-protective but she was just scared for Yoona. She wanted to protect Yoona for the rest of her life, she wanted to make her happy. She wanted to wipe Yoona's tears and make her smile. 

“What about you, Yuri?” Yoona asked and only received a charming smile in return. Before Yuri could , Yoona ran to the bedroom and left Yuri laughing at Yoona's bashfulness.

The tanned girl walked to the kitchen and filled a tub of water. She realized this was the second time she had to take care of a drunk person. Walking into the living room, she got the shock of her life when she saw Seohyun sitting upright on the sofa. She was looking straight at Yuri like she was piercing into her soul. 

“You're awake. How are you feeling?” Yuri asked, walking towards Seohyun with the tub of water and a small towel. She raised the towel to Seohyun's forehead when Seohyun smacked the towel out of her hand. 

Yuri looked at Seohyun with a baffled expression, what had she done wrong now? First, it was in the meeting room and now it was at her own apartment. 

“Don't act like you care about me. I don't need your sympathy.” Seohyun muttered under her breath. Yuri bit her lip and tried to calm herself down, clutching the sides of her shirt. She bent down and picked up the towel, folding it neatly into a square. “I don't pity you, Miss Seo. I just don't feel right leaving you drunk on the street. I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter