chapter 8

Silence

your POV

we spent the morning knowing each other, except the scary guy, i mean junhyung. He doesn't talk that much. He only listen to what i said. when the others talk, we would face the other way. it's creepy. He's really scary... 

"oh ya, Yoora-ah, You left your book last time." Doojoon said cutting off Yoseob who was about to ask me something.

"Ne? ah ne.."i said shocked that he brought it up.

"i left it in our dorm.. do you want it now?" Doojoon said again.

"Ani, Gwenchana. Give it to me some other day" i smiled at him. he smiled back.

"Why don't you come to our dorm?" Yoseob said excited.

"ANI!" i said, i would be weird to go to their dorm.

"Come on Yoora-ah. come to our dorm" Dongwoon pouted.

"do you have other plans?" Gikwang asked.

"ani... It's just that..." 

"so let's go" i was cut by junhyung. What?! Junhyung just spoke? 

everyone was shocked. Everyone was looking at Junhyung again.

"what?, it's not like i can't talk" he said calmly.

"Okay then, Kaja!" Doojoon oppa said, running to my back and pulled out my chair to help me get out of the table.

i don't feel anywhere comfortable going, even talking to them here makes me feel very very awkward, it would be even worst if I'm in their dorm.. -_ll

yoseob was about to grabbed my shoulder, but Doojoon oppa stopped him, by wrapping his arms around my shoulder and glared at him. ah, thank god oppa is here.. hehe. i feel more relax now.

Doojoon POV

yoseob ah! I'm so gonna beat you up after Yoora leave.

"Oppa! are we going on foot?" Yoora said, after pulling my shirt trying to get my attention. hehe, you still so cute yoora ah!

"Ne! we ran to the cafe this morning" i smiled at her.

"You guys ran to the cafe? is your dorm far? Bianhaeyo" Yoora said pouting.

"Gwenchana yoora-ah!" Yoseob interrupted.

"Ne, Gwenchanayo, it's not that far anyway" Gikwang said winking. why you little! i gave gikwang a glare so that he'll stop flirting with Yoora and he instantly look to the front walking very fast. 

Junhyung POV

i walked next to Yoora, she's so short, she really does look like a kid. well, it really suits her age. yoseob is still trying to get Yoora's attention, she is giving it all to Doojoon hyung.  

why do i keep looking at her. STOP IT EYES! she's a NERD!

"we're here!" Yoseob shouted, grabbing Yoora's hand and pulled her as he run to the elevator.

"Yoseob- s...sshii!"  she shouted pouting at Doojoon hyung.

"Yah! Yoseob!" Doojoon hyung said following them.

"HEH HEH!" yoseob laughed. he's making it obvious that he likes her.

"YAH!" i accidentally shouted. why did i shout. Dongwoon,Gikwang and Hyunseung was staring at me, shocked!

"mo? .. they're making too much..... noise!" making an excuse.

Doojoon POV

yoseob, yoora and me stopped as we heard junhyung shout. he must be jealous of Yoseob, it's obvious he's lying when he make that excuse. Just admit it Junhyung, you like Yoora too.

Junhyung is the type who doesn't want to admit it at first, or don't know his real feelings for somebody at first. I've learnt that about him after living with them after about 2 years now. 

Junhyung saw the three of us in shocked that he shouted.

"MO?? you guys are too noisy!" he said again. i walked to his side and wrapped my arm around his neck and whisper,

"stop making excuses Junnie-ah" i gave him a wink. he was shocked.

"Ani hyung, I don't!, you misunderstood me!" he said again, panicked. 

"Gwenchanayo i understand perfectly, even if you don't wanna admit it" i let him go while smiling at him. running towards yoora and grabbed her awaaaaay from yoseob.

"hyung ah~!" Yoseob said.

then everyone entered the elevator and went to our floor. Into our room...... 


I'm sorry for apoligizing too much but i just feel like it. hehe.. ^^ 

thank you for reading! subscribing and commenting!! :DD

hope you enjoyed it.