chapter 31

Silence

Junhyung POV

i was worried about yoora-ah, but i know Yoseob can make her forget about her dream.. then after sitting in my favorite seat, i just remember..

' He asked for my number. He was shy, but still he have the courage to ask me for it. I took his phone and pin my number in, then asked of his. It makes me wonder, when will he call me? will it be today, or is it tomorrow, or maybe he'll just text me.. I was happy that he did that, it makes me smile just to know he want my number.'

what's with this events, and with the book? so it's true that the man she was dreaming was actually me? not that Donghae guy?... I found my self smiling, after acknowledging this.. hehe... we were on our way to the Cube but then manager hyung suddenly talked..

"so.. so who was she?" he started..

"huh?" the five of us was confused...

"don't huh me.. so is she the reason why you guys are more happy nowadays?.." he asked smiling to us....

"she's a close friend of mine.." Doojoon hyung said..

"she's your close friend.. but she's young.."manager hyung said still driving..

"it's a long story.." hyunseung said.. 

" so, how old is she?" he asked.. is he interested in yoora ah too? it can't be.. 

Doojoon POV

another guy under bunny-ah's spell.. aish.. even manager hyung.. 

"are you interested in her?" dongwoon said from the back seat. we were all now so quiet.. waiting for his answer.. all of us with our curious face on..  manager hyung was still not answering, then after he park the van..

"what?! aniya! just answer my question, will you?" he said turning his body to our direction from the front seat.

"she's 17.." i said.. then manager hyung was thinking to himself... what is he thinking.. this make me a bit worried about bunny-ah.. 

"what's her name?" he asked again.. 

"Choi yoora!" gikwang said cheerfully..

"oh.. okay, Kaja!" he said.. so we went out of the van and then to our own individual schedules...


yoseob POV

" let's go home! Junhyung-shii will be back in less than an hour!" she said happily... she's still thinking about junhyung, even after having so much fun with me.. huh.. this hurts.. but she's just close to him.. that's it, right? tell me it's true.. it's not like she's fallen for him.. "yoseob-Shi!" she said waving her hand in front of my face..  i still have a chance to make her mine right.. sure i do.. i should not give up..

"ne! Kaja!" i forced a smile.. 

"did Yoseob-shii had fun?" she eye-smiled.. hehe so cute..

"ne! sure i do, since you're here with me!" i said..

"hehe.. yoseob-shii so nice!" she said, nudging my left hand.. i can't stay upset even after what she said, something about her.... that makes me so very very happy.. maybe it's her cuteness.. I'm glad that she's comfortable with me, not like when we first met, it was way too awkward.. hehe..

"chinchayo!" i said as i ruffled her hair..

"hehe!" she giggled.. she somehow reminds me of a cat.. but bunny is still a cute nick name for her.. isn't it? hehe 

at the dorm

"ahh~ I'm tired!" Yoora-ah shouted.. jumping onto the couch.. 

"ne! nado! (me too)" i said, sitting next to her..

"yoseob-shii!" she said in a lower voice, looking at nowhere..

"ne?" i asked.. 

"did you really like reading my book?" she said with a serious face.. now she's looking at me..

"ne! i love it! wae?" i said.. what's wrong with her? is she upset about something? I'm worried now...

"ani, kenyang (just because)..." she smiled.. her smile seems sad.. "what should we do now?" she said cheerfully now.. huh.. what's bothering her.. really.. i wanna know...

"molla~" i said, i posed while thinking.. playfully..


junhyung POV

hehe,, i  can't wait to see yoora-ah! since I'm the first one to finish my schedule, i got to go home first and see her.. hehe.. maybe i should buy her some chocolates to cheer her up.. yes i should! 

at the dorm

i am now in front of our door.. hehe.. yoora-ah! i miss you! wait... WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING? aish.....

"I'm bac........." i said opening the door, but i stop.. because i was cut by yoora-ah..

"YAH! that hurts!" she said, i saw her rubbing her forehead.. when i peak more.. i saw Yoseob smiling really wide..

"hehe.. that's your own fault for losing.." he said, playfully..

"yah!" i said walking to them, glaring at Yoseob..

"Junhyung-shii!" yoora-ah said excitedly standing up. then she walks to me..

"i bought you something!" i said smiling, lowering my head to the same level as her... 

"Chincha! moga?! moga?! (what is it?)" she said really really excited.. hehe

"guess first! if you get it wrong, you can't have it.."i said, straightening my body, hiding the chocolate behind my back.. 

"that's not fair!" she said pouting.. hehe.. that pout! then, she suddenly look up at me, smiling really wide..

"mo?" i said..

"hehe.." she said, now she's smiling creepily.. what is she thinking about now.. just then, she runs to my back, she was too fast so when i was about to turn around, she already took the box...

"yah, that's cheating!" i said, shocked that she was that fast..

"a--ni-ya~"she said opening the box like a kid..

"heh.. this girl.." i whispered to myself, sitting next to her..

"wah! kamsahamnida junhyung-shii!" she said with her eyes wide opened, really happy.. I'm glad that she like it..

Yoseob POV

"yah! I'm right here you know!" i said, pissed. they're acting like a happy couple in front of me.. like i was invisible.. seriously! come on!

"so?" Junhyung said, calmly..

"what's wrong yoseob-shii?" yoora-ah said, taking a bite of the chocolate junhyung just gave, looking at me like nothing was wrong.. 

Junhyung POV

yoseob have his are-you-kidding-me face after hearing what yoora-ah just said.. haha.. he must be so pissed right now..

Yoseob POV

yah junhyung!!!!!!!! seriously! it's not like i can't see you laughing from here! aish!

Junhyung POV

"yoora-ah, i want one!" i said opening my mouth..

"hehe, here!" she said putting a piece of chocolate into my mouth.. hehe..

"i want one too!" yoseob said opening his mouth..

"here!" she said handing the box.. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! yoora-ah don't want to feed you yoseob! i saw he was a bit upset by yoora-ah's action..  and maybe yoora-ah also saw it.. so she took the chocolate with her hand and feed him.. he was now grinning at me.. like I'm going to be jealous of him.. haha!


Annyeong! ! Thanks you so much for being patient my LOVELY READERS!

i'm sorry i rarely update, it's just that, september isn't a great or even good month for me, so much things had happen during this month.. :)

so please enjoy the update!^^ i will update whenever i had the time too.. ^^