chapter 34

Silence

your POV

next morning

"emm.." i said and opened my eyes slowly... i noticed i was in the kitchen... "oh ya.... i cried until i fall asleep....." i said in a low voice stretching my body and arms.. then a blanket fell onto the floor off my shoulder....

i turned my view to the dining table and i don't like what i see..... the food i cook was still there, untouched... it was painful for me to see them not eat my food... it was quiet, i knew they must've left early for practice. but i wasn't that satisfied by my instinct so i search the whole dorm, but still no boys was seen... 

i search for my glasses and starts to clean the food by trowing the foods away. i know it will spoil even if i put them in the fridge. since none of them are home and none of them replied my texts, I've made my mind to leave the dorm......forever... so i pick my bag and put my books, phone, and some of my clothes in...

"so this is goodbye, huh?" i said looking around the dorm from the door... "Annyeong!" i said as i waved goodbye at the dorm then close the door...

i was walking and walking and walking... by the time i stop, i was in the middle of the park... then a flashback came..

i pulled his shirt and pointed on the nearby bench. he grabbed my hands off his shirt and hold onto it. His big hand holding onto my small hand.. it feels so nice... 

"i kinda miss junhyung-shii..." i signed sitting on a bench... 

it's afternoon already, but i was still sitting there staring at kids playing in the play ground as their parents watch them happily... 

"so does this mean that they given up on me........... just like my family?" i sighed by the thought. and tears are filling up. but i can't let anybody see me crying like this.. not the kids playing just in front of me.... "so.... where should i go now? home?" i said to myself.. "yeah right, like that's a great choice...."

All i can think about right now is how beast is doing... it make me feel lonely now... 

The sun is setting, and soon the kids are leaving the park. if only my childhood was as happy as theirs. but IM glad that this wonderful kids don't have to  suffer like i do. The wind blowing my hair backwards feels so cold. it was dark already, and the park is now full of young couples, walking around holding hands. It reminds me of Donghae, how he never seem happy around me, i should have known he'll leave me. But i was just too selfish to keep him by my side. 

Here i am again in the silence.... all alone.

It's getting late, but i still can't make my mind on where i should sleep tonight.. 

# RING RING # 

"Yeoboseyo?" i answered the phone call. 

"Yoora-ah!" a familiar voice sounds really worried on the other end of the phone.

"Manager oppa!" i said in response.

"Can you come to the Cube right now?" he said.

"Ne oppa, I'll be on my way!" i said standing up. it worries me, he sounds like he needs me in a hurry.. 

"please hurry!" he said before he hang up.

I started walking really fast but my feelings made me run there... why is my heart fell so worried... oh please don't tell be something bad happened....

In front on the Cube

"Manager oppa!" i called out, running to him, who was waiting by the door.

"yoora-ah!" he said walking to my direction.

"ne oppa?" i said out breath.

"Can you do a favor?" he ask with worried eyes..

" Sure! what is it oppa?" i nodded. 

" Come with me..." he said pulling me inside..

"what is it oppa?" i said worried, following his pace.

"it's beast." he said.. 

"beast?!" i rise my voice. my heart sinks when i heard it was about them... the pain i felt last night came back... it hurts...

"They're not in good shape for tomorrows' performance.. they're struggling with their dance's steps." he said as we turned to a corner..

"huh? what does it have to do with me?" i said, terribly confuse..

"Well, i  heard them said that you're not coming to watch them...." he said stopping.

"....." i don't know what to say..

"they think that you think they're not good enough that's why you're not coming..." he continued, with a serious face...  looking inside the room right next to us..

"No, they misunderstood..." i said turning my view to the room.. i saw them practicing hard... then suddenly junhyung-shii slip and fell.. "junhyung-shii!" i whispered softly, worried.. placing my hands on the door.

Junhyung POV

"ARRHH!!!!!" i shout in frustration, hitting the floor with my fist, why can't i get anything right?!

"is this how you guys are going to perform tomorrow?" i heard i door open and a familiar voice spoke....

i turned my head around and.." Yoora-ah!" came out in a very shocked tune.

"yoora?" dongwoon said confuse...

"why would you care?" Yoseob said cruelly.

"yeah.. you're not even coming..." gikwang added, glaring at her.

"complain all you want, like you would watch us..." hyunseung said not looking at her..

"we don't need your useless nonsense here.." i said turning away from her.

"tch..." it was a sound of someone holding back tears... is it yoora-ah?

we all look at each other and stop with our eyes wide opened..

"YAH!" she shouted which makes us all turned to face her again...

"uh?" i said shocked, confuse... she's the one who doesn't want to come, so why the hell is she crying for....

"it's... it's not that i don't wanna come and watch you guys perform!" she said fixing her stare directly at me.. "you know how loud your fans can be, well apparently louder than you voices even with micas..... what's the use...... WHAT"S THE USE OF COMING IF I CAN"T HEAR YOUR VOICES!" she shouted the last part like it was the end of the world.. but somehow that made me think again... she was right... our fans are that crazy for being too loud... 

"what's the use... if i can't hear you beautiful, wonderful voices... they'll ruin your voices by screaming too much... i... i... i just can't bear listening to your voices ruin right that... i just can't.." she said, looking down with her tears dropping one by one to the floor...

"yoora-ah.." i soften, walking to her slowly..

"is this only the reason you guys have been ignoring me? huh?! is this why you guys don't want to eat dinner i cook my self? the reason why you were cruel? HUH?!" she said exploding with anger... but a few minutes she burst into tears... her tears continuously flowing... i walk faster to her..

"yoora-ah.." i said as i hug her...

"let go of me!" she said trying to break my hug... "let go!" she said..

"i won't.." i whispered..

" Yah! let go!" she shouted but she was out of energy....

"i said i won't" i hug her tighter. at last she soften, letting me hug her....

"It hurts..." she whispered, very softly, very weak...

"yoora-ah.." i said, comforting her by rubbing her back...

"i thought.....i.. thought....." she continued, breaking down to her knees as i follow her, without breaking the hug...

"i thought you guys have given up on me.....................just like what my family did....." she said hugging me tight, brushing her face on my chest... 

"yoora-ah!" my eyes widened, hugging her tighter by her words.. how can i be so stupid... she only got beast as the one last loving family she had... how can i do this to her... 

"Bianhae yoora-ah! Bianhaeyo! jeongmal Bianhaeyo!" i said feeling terribly guilty...

"ne.. Bianhaeyo yoora-ah!" yoseob said running to us then hug her from behind..  then Doojoon hyung walk to us and hug us too. then gikwang than hyunseung...

"Group HUG!" dongwoon scream slamming his body to us for his last hug...

"heh.." i heard yoora chuckled at dongwoon's childishness.. hugging me even tighter that made me smile widely as i ruffled her hairs..

"Bunny-ah, we're all very sorry.. it's just that were dissap..." hyung started to talk closing his eyes enjoying our hug...

"ani!, I'm sorry too..." she said between sniffs.. resting her head on my chest... i love this.. that she's so close to me..  " i should've tell you earlier.." 

we all stayed in that position for a couple more minutes... closing our eyes.. like we were already asleep...

"it's getting harder to breath..." yoora said, who was buried by us tall boys.. 

"hehe.. " we all chuckled... with them letting go of their hugs one by one.. leaving me still smiling, hugging her...

"junhyung-shii.." she said cheerfully, looking up to me with her most killer smile on... 

"hehe..." i giggled goofily, letting her  go...

without moving away or near me she turned to face us all... "Let's practice!" she said jumping high, rooting for us..

" ne! KAJA~~~~" we all said rising our fist up high... 

the six of us practice from the beginning, with yoora-ah watching us in a very  *o*  face but still a cute on.. every time we finish one song, she'll clap her hands like a kid who's gonna win a basket of candy... she was all we need for support... 


Annyeong! I'm super duper extremely sorry for not updating! i can't make any excuses as i know it was truly my own fault......

and Thank you so much for waiting for me to update! 

it was wrong for me to keep you, my readers waiting for so long! 

I'm  very very sorry!!! *bows*

and to Erikaluvbeast : i thank you so much for posting to my wall just to ask for an update, and I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting for more than a week! I'm super glad to have a reader like you! 

and to the other readers too, THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!