chapter 54

Silence

Pulling Junhyung along the pathways in front of every store, you smiled all the way, turning around to look at Junhyung every 5 minutes or so. Junhyung found it odd. You keep on smiling today. Although you always smile in any other days, but this time it seems different.

As you continued to walk, pulling Junhyung along with you, the destination became clear. The cafe. The same old cafe. It's the cafe where you and Junhyung went to after going to the beach with Doojoon. 

"Oppa," You called Junhyung.

"Humm?" Junhyung asked looking at you with a what face.

"Oppa don't remember?" You answered him with another question.

"Remember what?" Junhyung was dumbfounded.

"Oppa~?" You were shocked. " I thought singers have good memories."

"Neh?" Junhyung leaned closer. Pretty confused.

"Wait," You said taking out your phone. "Here~~" You said, cheerfully. Showing him the photo you took of him to send to Doojoon. 

Junhyung looked at it, carefully. He moves closer, and thinked for a little while.

"Oh!" He said. He sounded so UNinterested.

"Yah! Oppa!" You were upset. Very upset. 

You pulled your hand from him harshly, made a face then turned and walked away, stumping your feet onto the ground.

"Namjachingu? He can't even remember that?!" You loudly whispered to yourself. 

"Yah, Yoora-ah!" Junhyung called, running towards you. 

You didn't turned nor stopped, all you did was look at him from the corner of your eyes, walking faster and faster.

"Bunny-ah~~ Baby-ah~~ Sweetheart~~" Junhyung tried to cheer you up, catching up to your pace.

Junhyung finally caught up, and grabbed your shoulder.

 

Junhyung keeps on calling you, but all you did was stare at this one particular family. Two, now grown boys in suits and their parents in a much luxurious clothing. You thought that their living a happy life. When you look closer, much closer, they were actually trying to sell their belongings for money. 

You turned around quickly. Junhyung saw how your eyes are now full of pain. 

"Oppa..." you softly said. 

"Waeyo?" he asked glancing at the same family. 

"I need to go somewhere, oppa go home first.." You told him. 

Before Junhyung could ask anything, you pushed him aside and ran. 

Out of breath, you ran up the stairs to Lee Hyuntae's office.

"Oppa!" you called out. 

He looked up biting the tip of his glasses. Pale, covered in sweat, Lee Hyungtae stood up shocked. 

 

"Finished the book production tomorrow!" you said.

"What? We still have so much to do.." Lee Hyungtae said.

"Please oppa!" you pleaded.

"Waeyo Yoora-ah?" He walked up to you, comforting you in his arms. "Calm down." He gently you hair.

"Om...Omma.. and ap...pa.." You started crying.

Lee Hyungtae hugged you thigter. He pity you.

A very gentle, innocent soul like you got hurt many times by those demons you call 'parents'. They're not even you real parents.

Your family name is Choi but theirs is Cho. Most people would think that you always misspelled it.

'You're too nice yoora-ah,' Hyungtae thought.

 

You got a melt down. Turning their head around, you saw their faces paler than ever, and thinner. You left them for too long. They finished the money you gave them in such short period of time. Even thought their mean, or even cruel to you, they were the one that gave you the oppurtunity to study. Without them, you might never be able to learn how to read nor to write and even to compose a story. You were too grateful too them.

 

"Araseoyo, I'll finish it by tomorrow midnight, so that it can be send to the shops right away." Hyungtae gaved up. "All you need now is too tell through the media that you'll release it, tomorrow, okay?" He smiled kissing your forhead.

 

All night, you hep those people in the company to finish up with the work you gave them.

'Where did she go?' Junhyung thought as he waited infront of the door, biting his nails.

Junhyung was worried as usually, before he searched for you, he turned to look at what your were staring at. But he was not sure what it is. Junhyung never saw who your 'family' was. He can't really asked you. He was afraid that you might burst into tears.