chapter 29

Silence

next morning

junhyung POV

"ahhhhhhhhh~" i said as i stretch my body right after i woke up... it's so cold today.. i almost freeze.. oh! the air conditioner's on.. hehe no wonder.... i turned it off, took my towel and cloth.. i opened my room door, walk towards the bathroom.. i saw yoora-ah already awake, watching the TV.. 

"hey, you woke up early today." i said smiling sitting next to her..

"yeah, the others are still sleeping.." she said as she smiled back.. then i saw her panda eyes..

"you didn't get any sleep?" i said worried...

"ani, i did sleep.." she lied.. it was somehow abvious to me that she was lying.. although she's great at acting.. 

"i know when you're lying you know.."i said looking at something else..

"junhyung-shii knows? heh.. that's a bummer.." she said looking down at her hands....

"what's bothering you?" i said as i lift her chin, so she can look into my eyes.. 

"heh.. i dreamt about him again..." she said smiling sadly..... "maybe it's because oppa mentioned him while you where finding the first aid kit.."she continued, hugging her knees tightly... it hurts me when i know she still can't move on.. huh.. like she would love me as much she love him.. what was i thinking....but still..

"hey.." i said softly.."don't cry again.. remember what i told you?" i said as i look into her eyes by lowering my head...

"huh?" she said confuse, about to cry...

"I'll protect you from him, he'll never hurt you again.. araseo?" i smiled at her..

"araseo!" she said cheerfully wiping her tears away...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH~~" yoseob scream as he stretch, walking out of his room..

"yah~ wae is yoseob shii so noisy?" yoora-ah said playfully, covering her ears.

"huh?~" yoseob said sleepily.. "yoo...ra..ah... i.. hmm.. mm. mm. hemm umm.." yoseob murmured as he lay back on the sofa, then dozed off..

"oh.. yoseob shii is asleep again?" she said as she move towards yoseob.. lowering her body to the same level as yoseob head...

"let him be..." i said as i stand up about to walk back to the bathroom..

"hehe.. so soft..." she said softly as she poke his cheeks.. looking at me after every poke.. hehehe so cute... 

"Chincha? let me try..." i said, tiptoeing towards her instead.. then when i poke him.. 

"hmm.. " yoseob move his head, turning to the other side.. so the both of us giggled together..

"yah! what are you two doing to Yoseobie?" Doojoon hyung said, confuse walking out of his room..

"hehe.. ani.." we both said together, and stood up.. hyung just shook his head silently.. i continued my walk to the bathroom while yoora-ah sat back to the other sofa...

Doojoon POV

I'm glad that bunny-ah and junhyung are getting much more comfortable around each other.. hehe..

"bunny-ah~" i said playfully, sitting next to her, after i saw junhyung entered the bathroom..

"ne oppa?" she said smiling, turning on the TV..

"be careful spending your day with Yoseobie..araseo?" i said, placing my hand around her shoulders..

"araseo oppa!" she said turning the channel...

"yah! wae hyung told her that.. don't you trust me!" yoseob said, suddenly awake..

"who would..?" gikwang said coming out of his room..

"yah!" yoseob said as he sat..

"you always steal our food when were not around.." gikwang said, sitting in the other sofa..

"that's different" he defended himself..

"ne, I'm not food.." bunny-ah said pouting playfully at gikwang..

"ah.. ne.." he said playfully to bunny-ah... 

"so does that mean yoora-ah trust me?" yoseob said moving his heavy but next to bunny-ah..

"sure..!" she said as she smile widely at yoseob..

"don't be so sure yoora-ah..." dongwoon and hyunseung said, coming out of their from.. it's weird that they said that together.. 

"waeyo?" she said confuse looking at dongwoon and hyunseung..

"you might die out of hunger because of him.." hyunseung said..

"ne! he always finish my food before i can even taste it.." dongwoon said..

"yoseob-shii......." she said with  a :O face.. looking at yoseob h=from head to toe..

"ani... it's not.. no. they're... aish.." yoseob was on panicked mode..

"hahahahahahahaha!" bunny-ah and the others laugh at him..

"yah! did you plan this?" he said as was upset by the fact that bunny-ah just made all of us laugh at him.. again.. but last time me and junhyung was the only ones laughing with her..

"aniyo.. Bianhaeyo yoseob-shii.." she said giggled..

"heh!" yoseob turned his face the other way..

"Bianhaeyo yoseob-shii.. Chincha.." she said holding one of yoseob's hand..

"hehehehe.. gwenchana.." he said.. i know he's very extremely happy that bunny-ah just held his hand..


Annyeong!! sorry for not updating yesterday.. i woke up 3 pm and then my mom wouldn't stop giving me chores.. and i was out of ideas.. hehe BIANHAEYO! *bows*

kamsahamnida for commenting! hehe^^ and subscribing!! ^^ 

and please give me advises.. i would gladly listen to them.. ^^