Chapter 51

Silence

Looking around the room you find it comfortable. Nothing changed, no moved chair, no moved books, only some insect's footprints found on some walls and desk. You opened the table lamp and sat on your old chair. You smiled, spinning around. 

Each drawer was pulled by you, checking every single bit of your work. As you go through the papers, Your smile disappeared.

"So beautiful," you whispered looking at your old hand writing. You missed writing your stories using pens. 

With your injured hand, you still can write like usual but the only difference is that your handwriting was getting worse to worser. It was ugly.

Lee Hyungtae peeked inside, we was worried that someone might enter your room without his permission and ruined something. 

"I'm sorry," he looked at you. 

"Waeyo?" You asked not looking away from your papers.

"I miss you, Yoora-ah!" He smiled, as you looked at him in shocked.

"Me?" You asked. "Not my stories?" You joked.

"Both!" He smiled awkwardly. 

"Oh, Come in oppa!" You offered. 

You can only call him 'oppa' when the both of you were alone. He hates it when people call him oppa. Except you. 

Lee Hyungtae doesn't only love your stories. He has feelings for you too and you knew that. But the both of you know how the was to far apart. 

As he walked to you, he asked, "So, What are you up to lately?"

"Well, as you know~ I'm busy writing my books," You eye-smiled.

"Yah~ I know you write your book when something is very wrong!" He said sitting on the table.

You glared at him.

"Oh come on. Tell me or I will not published your book on the date you want. And you know that no other publisher company could publish that fast." He said.

You thought about it and you felt a little uneasy. 

"Just don't tell anyone.." You leaned back on your chair.

"Of course!" He said.

"I have brain cancer..."

"Bwo?" He leaned closer to you.

You looked at him with your innocent eyes.

"Are you serious?" He face changed. He was awfully sad.

"Ne... The doctor said I have to get some treatment as soon as possible. So, I'll be going away for awhile." You smiled at him. 

He was shocked to have heard this. He stared at you with his mouth wide opened. You scrunched your nose.

"Don't look at me like that, Oppa!" You looked away.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier," he forced you to looked at you. Gently pulling your shoulder.

"Oppa, Let's just change the subject. I don't like talking about it.." You said.

"Okay." He stopped. "So~ Still single?" He glanced at you from the corner of his eyes. You quickly look at him.

"Well, no..." You guiltily stood and pretended to look over your shelfs.

"Ow.." his tone was full of dissapointment. You tried to hide your face by using the shadows.  "Who's the lucky guy?" he laughed it out.

"A friend of a friend." you stated,

"Is he famous?" he continued to asked.

"His popularity is increasing," you smiled thinking about Junhyung. "Very famous."

"Do I know him?" he was in his in his spy mode.

"Maybe.." You said. 

"Good looking?" he asked again.

"Very~" you .

"Okay. I'm dying here. Just tell me who he is!" He was dramatically said. You chuckled.

"Are you sure that you can handle this?" You were worried he'll get sad.

"Of course I can!" he was acting all machoman.

"Okay. He's Junhyung. Yong Junhyung," You told him.

"From B2ST?" his brows raised.

"Yeah, You know B2ST oppa?" you we're shocked to know he knew B2ST.

"My niece can't stop talking about them!" He laughed.

"Your niece?" Your eyes widened.

"Don't worry. She's only 14. She will not kill you when she knows you date him." He laughed.

"So~ Oppa." You called him. hoping that you can change the subject.

"Ne?" he answered.

"You're still not married?" You asked.

"No, not even close.." He said.

"Waeyo~? You should get marry soon. Or girls will not want you because you have wrinkles.." You laughed..

"Haha.. Yeah. Maybe I should. I was actually waiting for you." He was looking out the window. The view from your window was the most beautiful from any of the window in the company.

"Oppa~" You whined.

"I know. I know." he raised his hands to show he surrendered. " The is too big." He joked.

 

On the other hand, Junhyung was looking at the wall clock. 

'10.00 pm' he thought.

He was obviously worried. It was late, you were still not coming back. He can't help to feel guilty. 

Doojoon saw him infront of the door. Walking back and forth, biting off his nails, pulling out his hair and even screaming, in his head he is. Doojoon approached him.

"Hey, she'll be back soon," Doojoon comforted Junhyung but Junhyung was still so worried.

Junhyung tried to call you but you didn't notice since you were busy talking with Lee Hyungtae.

 

You slept in your office or home. It's an office with a bedroom. As you looked around, you felt lonely. You've been sleeping with Doojoon or Junhyung for about a month and now it was only you in bed. 

You smelled something delicious. Smiling, you knew Hyuntae had cook breakfast fot him favourite client.

"Good morning~!" You close your eyes and stretching your whole body. You opened your eyes, "Junhyung oppa?!"