chapter 4

Silence

your POV

I saw people coming and exiting the cafe so many times now, but I'm still here sitting alone, finishing my second book. I just want to forget everything that just happened today. Every. Single. Thing. I don't want to make any friends especially with boys. i really wanna be alone, without any disturbance. I want people to be scared of me, so that nobody will never talk to me.

My focus was interrupted by a group of boys who was very very NOISY entering the cafe. I was a bit pissed. Then again, i don't want anymore 'event' for today. So I just continued reading. Ignoring the group of boys.

My drink was about to finished so I was thinking to leave this now noisy cafe in 15 minutes or so. But then.....

Yoseob's POV

I stood up and walked to her direction, she was still focusing on her book, not noticing me at all. I stood beside her table hoping she would notice me but failed. I have this strong feelings telling me to talk to her, so I took a sit in front of her table hoping to get her name. 

"Annyeong."I said being as polite as possible.

"Annye......." she puts the book down, shocked (or maybe pissed) to see me. 

"Mo?!" she said coldly.

" Bianhae again, I'm so very sorry for today." I said giving my best smile ever.

" I already told you, It's not your fault. So please leave!" not looking at me. My mouth was wide open too shock to even notice, suddenly Doojoon hyung sit next to me. What is he doing here?! 

Doojoon POV

Where is Yoseob going? Maybe he's going to the toilet. Wait, he stopped next to that girl. What is he doing? and now he's sitting in front of her. Wait, she looks kinda......familiar. Her tiny figure, how she dress, how she reads the book, how she talks, how she was putting her legs like she was about to pee or something. NO! is it really her?! It can't be? 

Yoseob's mouth was wide opened, i don't know why, but this is the perfect opportunity to talk to her again.

I walked towards them and sat next to Yoseob, he then gave me the what-are-you-doing-here look but i just ignore him. Although she was shocked that I suddenly sat in front her, but she avoided eye contact. I lean closer to she her face clearer, and,

"Yoora! You're Choi Yoora right?" I accidentally blur out her name. 

"Hyung, you know her?" yoseob said confuse.

"How did you know my name?!" now she looked into my eyes. Damn, that eyes, that beautiful eyes. I miss them so much. 

"Don't you remember me? Yoon Doojoon. Doojoon OPPA?" I winked.

Your POV

Why does he always appear everywhere i go. I hate him. why can't he just ignore me. GO AWAY. I don't want anything to do with you! Leave me alone!

" i already told you, it's not your fault. So please leave" I said facing the glass window. I know it's rude for saying that, but i really don't want to talk to him anymore.

The stair next to him suddenly moved, i can feel it, I was curious, I thought he was leaving... Instead, another guy came. What the heck is he doing!! 

"yoora! you're Choi Yoora right?" the other guy said in excitement. 

"how did you know my name?" I said again accidentally made eye contact. He looks even happier now. who is he, and what does he want?

"Don't you remember me? Yoon Doojoon. Doojoon OPPA" he said rising his voice on the word oppa, and winked. 

Yoon...Doo....Joon...? Doojoon...op...pa?

"OPPA!" I shouted, What is he doing here? He looks different.

He smiled at me and suddenly came and hugged me.. What is he doing. no, stop! don't do this to me.. Stop! My eyes are now filled with tears again. I Instantly stood up, breaking the hug, I took my bag and ran out of the cafe, not looking back, i don't dare to. Covering my mouth with my hands, crying as i walk back home. Not wanting to remember. But why did we met?! Why now?! Why today? Why can't i just forget... forget all about him... him..... i cried even louder now, i bend to my knees and cover my face. Staying at that position in the dark street. In the silence...............

Yoseob's POV

Hyung knows her? what going on.. 

"Don't you remember me? Yoon Doojoon. Doojoon OPPA" he said. 

OPPA?? WHAT??

"OPPA" she shouted. she knows hyung? I'm so confuse now.

Hyung suddenly stood up and went to hug her. What the hell is hyung doing!!  

She was shocked, but i saw she was about to cry. why is she crying? Is she really that touch or something. She suddenly stood up pushing hyung away, took her bag and ran out of the cafe.

Junhyung POV

what are they doing flirting with that nerd. She's nowhere near to be beautiful, she's not even cute. What bad taste for girls those two have. What is hyung doing hugging her? .. She ran out of the cafe, serves you right hyung.. MUAHAHAHA.

"Why are you smiling junhyung?" hyunseung said.

"Aniya," i replied with a death glare.

Doojoon POV

she pushed me away, I can feel my sleeves are wet. Is she crying?  She took her bag and ran out of the cafe. Why is she running? Did i do something wrong. Oh no, did she?... I was still shocked, she left her book.. what do i do now? sholud i follow her? or should i just give her some alone time.... aish, she must have watch the news... 

"Hyung! You know her?" Yoseob asked following me to our table. "Why did you hug her?"

"Ne hyung, who was she?" Dongwoon asked.

"She was an old friend, we were really close back in university." I said not looking at them.

"close? how come? She looks very young?" Hyunseung said leaning closer to me. All the boys attention went to me. 

"well, she was 16 when she was new to the university.  They said the school offered her to attend, even though she was that young."

"16!! Chincha?" Yoseob shouted.

"yeah, and I think she already graduated now" i said, since she's very clever. Everyone was shocked to hear what i just said. 

But the conversation ended when our orders arrived. That was kinda a relief. 

After finishing our foods and drinks manager hyung drove us back to our dorm. everyone was sleeping, except me and yoseob. i don't know why yoseob isn't sleeping, but me, i can't stop thinking about Yoora. she worries me, why did she cry when i hug her......


Annyeong!^^ how was it? 

Hope you enjoyed it^^ 

so is doojoon the reason she changed? hehe.. what do you think :))

Thank you for reading and commenting and subcribing!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS ( OR GIRLS :P ) SO MUCH!