chapter 50

Silence

Junhyung frozed. He looked at you with his mouth a bit opened. 

"A..abroad?" he gasped.

"Ne," you reassure.

"Yoora-ah.... We just got together," he urged.

"Arayo," ( I know ) you looked down. "But, it wouldn't be long!" you resorted.

"How long?" he looked pissed now.

"About six months," your voice faded.

"Not long? That's what you call not long?" he yelled.

You dropped onto the floor.

"I already missed you after a long day of work. Six months?!" he continued. Junhyung was frurious, he slammed his hand onto the sofa and a loud bang filled the room. 

You hung your head down with you face covered with your hair. You were actually crying silently.

Junhyung heard you snifffing, he now knew that you were crying. He softened.

"Yoora-ah.." he held your shoulder.

"Bianhae oppa.." you sniffed. "I.. I was too greedy." you regretted that you told him. "What should I do? Should I just keep it a secret and leave without telling?!" You exploded. shoving off his hands of your shoulders.

The door bell rang. You whip your tears and stood up without looking at Junhyung.

Junhyung felt ashamed. He jump into conclusion and got angry. It was wrong for him not to think positively.

"Yoora-ah.." he called. You just walked away towards the door to find Doojoon.

"Bunny-ah~~" Doojoon hugged you tightly. 

'Hyung?' Junhyung thought.

Doojoon went in and pulled you with him. He asked you to sit. You glanced at Junhyung and sat on the single seat sofa. 

"Bunny-ah~ Why don't you seat next to your Boyfriend?" He pulled you up and forced you to sit next to Junhyung.

Junhyung look down to his hands. He was playing with his fingers. 

You were facing your back on him. 

Doojoon noticed how the both of you were avoiding each other. He stared at you both closely. Investigating.

"Did you fight?" he directly asked. 

Junhyung looked at you but you gave him a glare. 

"Did you finish your schedule hyung?" Junhyung asked narrowing the gap between you and him. You glared at him again. Junhyung was hiding that fact.

"Ani, I left my phone and came to pick it up. I just notice that not long ago." he joked.

"I need to go," you stood up.

"Where?" Doojoon asked. 

"I need to see a publisher company for my book," you informed. Doojoon saw you were holding your anger. 

 You pack up your laptop into your bag. Ignored Junhyung's apology-tic face. Left without a word. You intentionally slammed the door closed.

Junhyung raised his shoulder in shocked. When he was about to turn to look at the door, he was stopped by a glare from Doojoon. 

"W-Wae hyung?" he asked lowering his head. Junhyung was ready to be scold by Doojoon.

"WHAT. DID.YOU. DO??!!!!!!!!!!!!" Doojoon screamed choking Junhyung against the sofa.

Doojoon as a very very VERY protective oppa was mad. He can't help to blame Junhyung.

"Hyung.." Junhyung choked. "Stop!" he choked again. He blocked Doojoon and rolled down onto the floor. 

Doojoon was attacking again but Junhyung stood and ran far away from Doojoon.

Junhyung held onto his pained neck and said, "Stop hyung! How can I explain of your chocking me?!" 

"You have five seconds!" Doojoon pointed to Junhyung. "5... 4...."

"YAH!" Junhyung panicked. 

"3... 2..." Doojoon continued ready to jumped onto him.

"She's going abroad!" Junhyung shouted, closing his eyes tight.

Doojoon stopped. When Junhyung opened his eyes slowly and saw Doojoon moving forward then grapped his arms.

"What did you say?" he looked totally shocked. "when? where? how?!" He shook Junhyung's whole body. "My Bunny-ah~~~~~" he whined.

"I don't know.."

"How could you not know?!" Doojoon asked.

"I got mad. then she cried. after that she got mad. and you rang the bell.."

 

You thought that Junhyung will understand, but you can't really blame him. You actually predicted that he'll get upset. You, yourself didn't know that you'll get mad. 

It wasn't in your 'plan' to get out of the dorm. You don't really know where to go. With a flip of a coin you decided to see the publisher. 

 

You arrived and saw that they have a new counter lady. You smiled seeing that the spaces hadn't changed that much. Approaching the counter, the lady treated you like a young child. It was always like that when you first entered any company. 

"Hello.." she smiled gently.

"Can I see Lee Hyungtae-shii (Fictional)," you asked.

Lee Hyungtae is a very famous publisher known for his strictness in choosing the books he published. Many expirienced writer wished that he would just choose their books. Lee Hyungtae was the one who found Choi Yoora a.k.a You. He was the kind that would disguise as a normal person and find on his own who has the talents he likes. Let's just say that he saw you sitting on a bench in your school writing some 'stuff' in a book.

"I'm sorry, Dear. He's a very busy man," she thought that you were just another lost 'kid'.

"He's very busy?" You were not satisfied. "Do I need to make an appointment to see him?" 

"Well, as I said he's a very busy man.. It's not like he has time to meet some kiddo.." She attacked.

"A kiddo eyh?" You were not in the mood to be the nice girl you are.

"Yeah! So stop thinking that you'll ever meet him!" She was not a patient counter lady.

"Meet him?" You laughed. "I've MET him!" 

"Kids these days are very illusional, aren't they?" she dared. 

"Wait there!" You pointed at her. Pulling out your phone you called Lee Hyungtae-shii.

He quickly came down and welcomed you on the lobby.

"Yoora-ah! It's been a long time!" he kissed your forhead and hugged you. The counter lady was shocked. 

"Hyungtae-shii, I have something to tell you," you grinned at the counter lady.

"Oh, What is it?" he asked. The counter became nervous.

"Oh nothing. We need a room to start choosing how my book cover will be," You joked.

"You have a new book for me?!" he was super excited.

"Ne! 3 books!" You smiled.

"Omo! Am I in heaven already?" he joked. 

"Maybe you are!" you smiled.

The both of you walked to the elevator, discussing about how to publish the books and when.

 

Everything was already planned. All you need to do is submit the stories tomorrow and then relax all you want.

"It's kinda dusty. As you wanted, nobody has entered this room from the day you left until now." Lee Hyungtae explained.

"I'll clean it my self. Thank you!" You smiled.

"If you need anything just call me.." he winked at you. You chuckled.