chapter 12

Silence

your POV

"ne?" i look down at my clothes. oh, I'm wearing oppa's clothes. but, i usually do, so what's the problem?...

"and, you forgot you glasses" Junhyung said, making his own glasses using his hands.

"ah, hahahahah... where did i put it?" i said walking back to oppa's room.

Junhyung POV

her eyes looks... different now, really different......

why is she laughing... then i release what i was doing.. i put my hands down and help her find her glasses...

"where is it?" she asked again, looking around hyung's room. then i saw it was on hyung's table..

"here." i said as i hand her the glasses.

"ne, kamsahamnida!" her glasses was not that clear, i mean, it's not really that transparent. it was a bit dark.... when, she wear her glasses, her eye color turned back to the normal black. but i can't really find the problem now. that was weird.....

"grr, grr!" her stomach cried. she must be hungry... she look down to her belly and then look at me, with an awkward smile. i smiled at her action...

"wanna eat first?" i offered her.

"hehe.. that would be great!" she smiled... she smiled?? at me?? she has a dimple, next to her lips, a little downer, it was small. hey! what are you thinking about! stop!

she put her bag on the sofa, and then followed me into the kitchen...

"Junhyung-sshi can cook?" she said not looking at me, but to the food I'm cooking.

"sure i can.." i smiled a bit. she smiled back..

"it's ready!" i said, looking at her, sitting on the dining table. she prepare two bowl of rice, one for her and one for me. i said right in front of her.

"thank you for the food!" she said bowing her head. i just smiled. she acts like a kid...

we ate together..  it was silent and awkward for me first. but then.. we started a conversation. well, she started it.

"Junhyung-shii don't have any schedule today?" she asked, putting a spoon of rice and kimchi in to .

"ne, it was canceled." i said. i noticed she's holding her chopstick with her left hand. she must be a lefty.. 

"when will oppa be back?" she said, now not looking at me.. i looked at the clock and it was 3pm now..

"4 o'clock, i think.."

"oww.. I'll wait for him to come back then." she smiled again.

"yoora ah, are you a lefty?" i said, drinking my coke.

"ani!" she shook her head.

" then?" i said pointing to her chopstick.

"ah, look!" she said placing her right hand in front of my face. i was kinda shocked...

"what?" i said.

"do you see any problem with my hand?" she asked.

"ani, what's wrong?"

"you don't" she said now looking at her own hand, she looks cute.

"no," i said, smiling at her cuteness,

"look carefully! i only can move 3 of my fingers, see, my thumb, the finger next to it and my last little finger.. see!" she said placing her hands in front of my face again, wiggling each one as she said it..

"Chincha? what happened? did you get into an accident?" i said, worried.

"ani!. remember my first book, i wrote all of them with my hand. right after i finished the book, i can't move any of them."

"Chincha?"

"Chincha! so i started doing things with my left hand, except for writing of course," she said smiling with full.

"don't you use computers?"

"ani, i can't afford one..." she said again, not looking at me but looking at her food..

"ahhh..." i just remembered, she was only given 5% of her book's money.

we then finished our food, i was going to wash the dishes by my self, but Yoora insisted to help. so i let her...

Doojoon POV

i finished all my schedules, and now it's time to go home, i wonder if Bunny is still in the dorm. I hope she is... hehe... maybe i should buy her something... hmmmmm.....

at dorm

i opened the door slowly,  i can see Bunny is still here, talking to Junhyung... Junnie must be happy now.. hehe

i walk in slowly and closed the door behind me.. Not making any noises.. i sneak behind Bunny, Junnie can see me, i signals him to not tell her and........

"BUNNY-AH!!!!" i said, lifting her off her feet and spinning her around..

"OPPA!" she said laughing........ "I miss you oppa!" she said hugging me....

"i miss you too Bunny-ah!" i said putting her down.. 

Junhyung POV

they misses each other even after seeing each other last night? they must me close....

'she's like my own little sister.' hyung's words keeps echoing in my head.. i don't know why....

"i got you something!" hyung said.

"what? what? what?" she said jumping up and down excited.

"Tada!" hyung said taking out a box of chocolates.

"Oppa!!!" she said hugging hyung.. she must like eating chocolates... 

"Junnie i want to talk to you.." hyung said, smiling at me...

"what is it hyung?"

"come, lets talk in my room" hyung said.. leading us in his room, Yoora was busy eating her chocolate while watching the TV.. Not looking at us


sorry i didn't update yesterday.. i'm very sorry.. *bows*

thank you so much for reading, commenting and subscribing!!

hope you enjoy it. 

How is it? Please tell me.. ^^