Chapter 39

Silence

Your POV

Packing my brand new laptop into my sling bag which I put on the sofa, I found Junhyung-shii staring at me. It was kinda awkward since he didn't noticed that I caught him looking at me. The temperature seem to rise. I fan my self with my hand for a while..

"Waeyo?" I said softly, still pretending to pack something into my bag..

"Hmm?" Junhyung-shii just got back to the reality..

"stop staring at me like that..." I pouted, walking to him.

"Ne? I wasn't staring at you.." he said awkwardly looking away.

"hehe.. yes you did!" I said nudging his left arm. He turned to me with big eyes, looking down at me. 

"A-ani!" he stuttered..

Junhyung POV

She smiled sheepishly to herself.. Aishh... she caught me!

"Kaja!" she eye-smiled, locking her arms in mine, pulling me towards the door. and of course i was shocked. 

"Ne......"I replied softly following her flow..

I'm so happy right now.. so very happy.. but she then pulled her arm away and sat on the floor.. at first i thought she was going to leave me walking on my own..

"uhh?" was what come out of my mouth the moment she pulled away..

"Ne junhyung-shii?" she said looking up at me, holding her sneakers, ready to put them on..

"uh.. ani.." i said as i shook my head, putting my shoes on while standing..

"I'm just putting my sneakers on, Don't worry!" she smiled one last time at me, then continued putting her shoes.. 

She was about to tie her shoe but suddenly stopped, staring blankly to her shoe... I kneeled down in front of her and moved her hands away carefully... 

"Apa? ( Does it hurts? ) " i said softly so only the two of us can hear and help to tie her sneakers. 

"hmm" she nodded looking down, avoiding eye contact...

"Gwenchana?" i said putting helping with her other sneaker.

" Ne, gwenchana!" she smiled widely, trying to trick me.

" Don't lie..." I said eyeing her. Making her look away biting her lower lips..

" Aniya.. I'm not lying.." she fake a smile again..

" Chincha?" I wasn't satisfied.

" Chincha! I'll tell you if it really really hurts!" she said looking at me with her puppy eyes.. 

" Okay!" I gave up.. " Kaja!" I said landing a hand to support her to stand..

"ne!' she said taking it.

" Yah! Palli love birds~~" Gikwang shouted from the elevator..

"Oh, Ne! we're coming!" she said grabbing my hand then ran into the elevator..

Yoseob POV

When I saw then holding hands running into the elevator, It seriously breaks my heart to know that Yoora-ah actually have feeling for Junhyung. Yes I'm happy for Junhyung but... It still hurts..

Doojoon POV 

I was smiling out of happiness when I saw then running hand in hand, but then I saw Yoseob hitting his head against the wall of the elevator after he saw them.. I know Yoseob have feelings for Bunny-ah, but I didn't know it was this big.. I feel kinda bad helping Junnie getting her...

I was about to break the awkward silent in the room but..

"Yah! i need some space.." Yoseob suddenly appeared squeezing himself between Bunny and Junnie breaking their 'bond'.

I saw Bunny-ah laughing quietly to herself seconds after that.. She might look kinda bubbly but she knows what's going on every time..

"Yoseob-shii!" Bunny-ah suddenly said looking up to Yoseob's face..

"ne?" he said awkwardly..

"What flavor do you want to eat today?" she continued hugging yoseob's arm to comfort him. As usual Yoseob fell for it and smiled so wide. 

Junhyung doesn't mind that bunny-ah was actually very close to yoseob now, cause he knows that Yoseob was disappointed.. So he seems to hold his laugh, but a smile still appeared on his face.

"Molla~ Let's try something new!" he said grabbing Bunny-ah's hand with both his hands..

"NE!" she said looking at him with big eyes, nodding at the same time..


"so~ Can we all fit?" Gikwang said with all & of us looking at the car dumfounded. the car was way small.

"Isn't it hyung's fault insisting on buying this car?" Yoseob blamed me.

"Yah!" I shouted hitting him on the head.

"AH! That hurts~" Yoseob whine.

"maybe we can fit.." Junhyung said scratching the back of his head.

"Maybe.." Hyunseung repeated him.

"Yeah, If we let somebody sit on top of somebody's lap..." Dongwoon said, looking at Bunny-ah..

Bunny-ah first didn't understand, then when she saw all of us looking at her then looking at junhyung.. 

"W-why don't we just walk?" She resorted.. laughing awkwardly..

Junhyung POV

I was kinda disappointed that she refuse to do it... but It would be awkward.. 

"I don't want to walk~~~" gikwang complained like a little kid..

"I need to exercise.. so why can't we just walk?" Yoora insisted..

Me and yoora started to walk first, side by side.. Yoseob saw us, so he immediately ran next to yoora-ah.. i ended up glaring at him. but he ignored me and curled his arm so that yoora can locked her arm with him.. she did, but unfortunately for Yoseob she did the same with me.. now it Yoseob's turn to glare at me.. 


Annyeong~ Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting! i really appreciate it! ^^

SARANGHAE!