chapter 14

Silence

Yoseob POV

i took a sit next to yoora, i was about to ask her something but then i saw Yoora wearing Hyung's favorite shirt. Why is SHE wearing it, not hyung?

"Yoora-ah?!" i was shocked.

"Ne yoseob-sshi?" she asked looking down at herself.

"Doojoon Hyung! Did you......." i looked at hyung who was smiling. so did he......?

Yoora's face was cute, she was confuse.

"Yah! what are you thinking about now?!" Junhyung said, hitting my head.

"But... Look at her...." i said pointing to Hyung's shirt. Doojoon hyung just rolled his eyes, and Junhyung just ignored me. i turned my face to Yoora-ah with my mouth wide opened.

"mo? is my shirt dirty?" she said looking around her shirt. hehe... wae so cute!

"ani! it's just that your wearing Hyung's shirt." i said smiling at her cuteness.

"ahh~ this? i didn't bring mine.. so i borrowed oppa's.." she said smiling.. 

she smiled? at me? Woohoo! I'm so happy right now! i can see she has a dimple, just next to her lips... it's small, and cute!

"why did you borrowed hyung's? did your clothes got dirty?" i said.

"ani.. i was them, Junhyung-shii told me to." she smiled, pointing at junhyung.

"junhyung?" 

"i can't just let her go out with Hyung's clothes right..." he said calmly, walking into the kitchen.

"did she came early?" i murmured.. now I'm confuse....

"did you say something yoseob?" Doojoon hyung said.

"ah.. ani.." i said calmly..

"yoora ah!" i said facing her.

"hmm?" she said not looking at me.

"Your just so CUTE!" i said pinching her cheeks.

"ahh~ Yoseob-shii~~" she said, closing her eyes because of the pain.. 

"Yah Yoseob!" Doojoon hyung shouted.

"Oppa! it hurts" she said, rubbing her sore cheeks, pouting.

"hehe!" i said running into the kitchen.

Doojoon POV

why you yoseob! I;m really gonna kill you now!!

"gwenchana?!" i said, now sitting next to Bunny-ah.

"it hurts oppa!" she said pouting. she should stop pouting or I'll pinch her too...

"let me see..." i saw rubbing her cheeks.

Yoseob POV

aish.. why does she call Doojoon hyung 'oppa', and called me 'yoseob-shii'... ahh.. 

"yah hyung!" i said to junhyung.

"wae?" he said taking a can of coke from the fringe.

"did Yoora-ah come early here?" i said him, since he's the only one left in the dorm.

"ani.." he said calmly.

"so she just came?" i asked him again..

"ani.." he said sipping his coke.

"then?" 

"She slept here last night..." 

"MO?! "

"she slept with hyung.. in his room... " he said walking to the living room again...'

"MO?!" she slept with hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!! together! in one room!! tiny room!!

your POV

"yoora-ah~~~~" Yoseob said.

"wae?!" i said pouting., turning my face from him..

"aigoo~ don't be mad at me!" yoseob said..

i stood up, walk to sit next to junhyung.. and i called oppa to sit next to me..

"Yoora-ah~~" he said pouting..

i ignored him... 

"Junhyung-shii!" i said... ignoring Yoseob..

"Ne?" he said.

"help me take revenge at him......"

"araseo~ I'd loved to!" Junhyung said. starting smiling..... hehe...

"oppa!" i signals him to lean closer. "oppa and junhyung-shii will hold yoseob-shii while i pinch him as hard as i can.." i whispered.

"hahahahahaaha.. sure sure.." smiling  too..

all three of us stared at Yoseob, grinning.. hehe..

Yoseob POV

bwoya! why are they looking at me like that..... junhyung and Doojoon stood up....walking to my direction..

"Bwoyah?!" i shouted. when the two of them pinned me to the sofa... yoora-ah, she's standing right in front of me... what is she going to do?

"heheheh.. revenge..." she said.. did she read my mind? she leans closer and closer.. with her hands moving closer to my face...

"ahh!!!" i screamed. when she pinched me, really hard.....

"leet go of me.." i cried.... 

"forgive me~" i cried louder.

"ani, not until you said the word.." she smiled... 

"Bianhae!! Bianhaeyo!!!" i cried loudly... 

she let go of me, and all three of them burst into laughter... 

"it hurts you know!" i said, blushing, rubbing my now sore cheeks..

"that's you own fault, Pabo!" Doojoon said, laughing again...


ahh... how was it? i was out of ideas.. hehe^^ Bianhae if it was boriing..

and my habit of apoligising came back.. hehe^^

thank you so much for subscribing!! reading!! and commenting!!

i really appreciate it!! <3