chapter 28

Silence

junhyung POV

first aid kit.. first aid kit.. and here it is... i should be quiet or the guys will follow me... so  i tip toed into hyung's room.. when i entered the room i found them staring at each other, eyes to eyes.. 

"ah hyung, here's the kit.." i said walking slowly at them with a what's-going-on face..or you can say it as awkwardly..

"oh ya, come come.." hyung said.. yoora-ah just giggled at me... huh.. I'll never understand the friendship between them...

"ah~ AH!" she shouted as hyung put the bandage on.

"hold still will you.." hyung said trying to put the bandage on..

"it hurts.." she pouted.. " ah!"

"there.. much better?" hyung said after playfully hitting her forehead..

"hehe.. much much better oppa.." she smiled.. so the three of us went out of hyung's room and to the kitchen, where all the other are waiting, eating nachos.. yoora-ah run and sit right next to yoseob, hyung went to the fringe while i stand right next to her..

"maa!" she said, after eating a nacho..

"oh..." yoseob move his body away from yoora-ah, shocked that she was right next to him.. "yoora-ah! gwenchana?" 

"hehe, gwenchana yoseob-shii.." she smiled, opened and put another nacho into ...

"chinchayo?" he was totally worried..

"ne, chinchayo!" she smiled. "see!" she lift her bangs up revealing the bandage. smiling widely..

Your POV

"ah, ne.. what a relief.." Yoseob-shii said as he put his one of his big hands on my forehead and move it across the bandage.. suddenly his smile seems so caring..

"ah..I'm o-okay.." i said, and my smile felt weird.. i almost fell off my chair..huh... i remove his hand quickly from my forehead and eat another nacho.. the others was looking at me, awkwardly.. i was looking at them with my eyes wide open..

then junhyung-shii suddenly turn my stair to face him, he cupped my face and leans closer.. no! not again.. please i beg you.. then his other hand moved towards my face then upwards toward my bangs..

"let me fix that.." he smile, then fix my bangs for me.. hehe.. i misunderstand.. thank god.... hehe.. 

"heheh.. kamsahamnida" i said smiling so wide.. isn't junhyung-shii so caring.. hehe.. i can't help but smile, so i was smiling so wide will turning my chair back to face the delicious nacho.. hehe

Junhyung POV

i can't stand it when i see Yoseob trying to get yoora-ah's attention.. so i did what i have to.. hehe.. and i can see that she's smiling so wide right after what i did.. i was also smiling, satisfied with what i just did. hehe...

"after you guys eat, go to bed.. araseo?" hyung said.. holding a glass of milk.. "you guys have early schedules tomorrow."

"ne!' dongwoon and Yoseob said..

"hm! i thought yoseob-shi doesn't have schedule tomorrow." yoora-ah said looking at yoseob while trying to take another nacho..

"ahh.. ne.. i forgot.." yoseob replied plainly, looking at yoora ah...

"when will oppa get back tomorrow?" she said as she stretch her hand toward hyung for his glass of milk..

"umm, maybe 8 pm.." he said as he move toward her and hand the glass..

"junhyung-shii?" she asked me..

"molla, maybe 4pm.." i said, looking down at her drinking hyung's milk.. aish.. that's like an indirect kiss!! hyung, wae you have to be so close to her?? huh...

"i have to spend the day with yoseob-shii then.." she said, smiling at yoseob.. so yoseob smiled back, then he grin at me.. i gave him one of my death glare...


annyeong! GOMAWO for commenting! I'm so happy that you guys are actually liking my fic... hehe..^^

and and kamsahamnida for subscribing! <3 ^^

so how do you guys want yoora-ah to spend the day with Yoseob?? ^^ please suggest some of your great ideas.. hehe ^^

kamsahamnida again! ^^