chapter 3

Silence

your POV

who the heck is this guy, and why is he saying hi to me??  I should just make him go away. Don't make any eye contact with him okay yoora!

"sorry for bumping onto you earlier today," he said and bowed his head. wait.. what? 

"ah?.. have we met before?" i accidentally make eye contact with him. oh no.. no no.. He seems to be shocked. 

"ah.. umm.. i bumped onto you this morning while you were running and......crying" he said with an awkward smile. 

OMG he's the one who saw me crying!!! no no no no no. I'm so embarrassed. i can fell my cheeks burning. 

"No no, it was my fault for not looking.. bianhaeyo!" i bowed. i really want to run from this place right now. i took my books and turned around walking really fast to the door. Then i felt someone pulling my wrist and turned me to face them. 

"W..HAT?! " i accidentally shouted. i just don't like it when strangers touch me. i make me feel so unprotected. I shook my hand and he let go of it, I walked out of the door and ran to hide my self from that guy. 

I'm really frustrated that so much had happen today, why can't my life be as peaceful like the silence in the library, why can't i just die now. I'm so sick of my life. I have no dreams or ambition to achieve anymore... i just want to rest in peace right now.  I've finished my studies in the age of 17. I have make my friends run away from me. I have been neglected from my family. I've loss...............him.

there i was again crying on the dirty ground hiding from all the people not wanting to get any kind of attraction from other. Because of him..........I've lost all purpose to continued living... My tears are falling again, i wiped it off and stood up and clean my self up. Since i don't want to go home, i stopped at a nearby cafe. I just notice that i haven't ate anything today. I ordered a cup of chocolate smoothly and some cake to fill my empty belly. 

After eating the cake, i took out my book and continued reading, just to keep my self in peace in my own world. I've decided to spend my day here. In the silence...

The Guy's POV

She yelled at me?....  my eyes was wide still shocked that she yelled at me. Maybe i said something wrong. Then my phone vibrate again. OH NO, i forgot about hyung.. So when i came back to reality i ran in full speed to the CUBE. And when i arrived i was out of breathe, i opened the door of our practice room and, 

"Yah Yoseob, where have you been?" Doojoon said a bit mad.

"bianhae, I met a friend on my way here." Yoseob said between his breathes.

"A friend?" Dongwoon asked.

"well, not really a friend... I bumped into her this morning, but i met her again in a bookstore and apolagise." yoseob said walking towards the sofa to rest.

"her? Was she pretty?" Gikwang asked moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Yah, Gikwang." i said not waiting them to asked more about her.

"what were you doing in a bookstore?" Junhyung interrupted. Thank god he interrupted.

"I was........reading" i said trying to make an excuse.

"You?? reading?? HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!" hyunseung burst into a big laugh and then all the other members too.

"heh.. heh.." i awkwardly laugh.

"HEY! Practice now! " our dance teacher entered the room. I started warming up and then we practice and practice and practice.


After hours of practice. It was time to end it. We were all so exhausted and sleepy. that was until,

"You did great today, Let's eat now." manager hyung appear from nowhere.

"NE" all six of us replied packing, can't wait to eat.

we all went to the van with manager hyung who was driving. After all of us was inside, manager hyung started moving.

"Hyung, where are we eating?" dongwoon said.

"Well, what do you wanna eat?" manager hyung asked.

"ICE CREAM!!" me and dongwoon shouted in union.  

"okay then" he said turning the car to the right. 

We were tired of waiting to get there, so most of us was sleeping peacefully. well, except me. I keep on thinking about the girl, her beautiful eyes, her tiny figure, here big nerd glasses. A smile was formed on my face while thinking about her. wait! what am i doing. Stop thinking about her!! my thought was interrupted by, 

"We're here boy!! so wake up!" manager hyung told us.

When I opened the door, we were in front of a cafe, it was far from Cube but near to our dorm, but we don't have any time to ever come here even once. This was our first time. Dongwoon grabbed my hand, and both of us ran entering the cafe. We were the first ones to order our ice cream, then the others just walked slowly and ordered right after us. 

We sat on a large table near to the glass windows, waiting for our ice creams. That was when.................I saw her again. She was reading a book she bought earlier, sitting alone across our table, I know i shouldn't but......i stood up and walked to her.


Sorry again if it's boring, it's my first time.. ^^

and Thank you to my subscribers and the comments.^^

Thank you again for reading my story. :DD