chapter 36

Silence

Your POV

"we're going now!" Doojoon oppa said from the door way.

"Ne! Good luck and Be careful!" i said running to the door from the kitchen.

"ne!" Yoseob-shii said waving his hands..

"be safe at home okay." Junhyung-shii said placing his hands on my shoulder.

"ne Junhyung-shii! I nodded.

"Bye bye Yoora-ah!" Dongwoon said waving his hand as he walked out..

"bye!" i said as all of them move to the elevator.

when they went inside the elevator, i waved one last time and then went inside the dorm running  to find color papers and pens... when i found them, i ran to the living room and place them on the table.. 

"hehe..." i laughed evilly to my self...

i start to write 'somethings' on the papers and stick them together, then design it nicely so it will over shadow the other's. when i was finished with it i stood up and look at it from a far distance to make sure it looks great..  satisfied with what i see, i pull out my phone from my pocket and called somebody..

"manager Oppa! I'm ready!" i said excited..

"okay, I'll picked you up when beast is busy preparing so that they wouldn't notice.." he said happily..

"Ne oppa!" i reply.. " I'll get dress up in the mean while.." 

"okay!" he said before hanging up..

"i bet they'll be surprise to see me.." i said smiling to my self.. hehe

i went inside Doojoon oppa's room and search for a nice shirt to wear, but ended up finding nothing... 

"maybe i should buy something new to wear so that they'll not recognize me.." i said picking my bag and went out..

i went to the nearest store to save time..

"annyeong!" i said to the salesgirl. " can you help me pick something nice.." i said smiling..

"sure." she smiled and brought me to the party section.

"try this one.." she said giving me a red dress so short that i think it will show my ..

"it's too short and I'm only watching a performance, not attending a party.." i said smiling.. making the salesgirl frowned, thinking of something..

"come this way.." she said bringing me to a different section.. " how about this.." she said handing a leather jean and a leather jacket..

"it's a bit out of my style.." i said scratching the back of my head.

"oh... how about this one.." she said holding a white t-shirt with the sleeves purple in color which she paired with a bit torn long jeans with really looks cute with a black hat.. 

"It's perfect! I'll buy this.." i said walking to the counter.

"thank you for coming!" the counter lady said..

"ne!" i said bowing my head.. 

i went back home took a bath then change in the clothes i just bought.. i looks nice and i can't help but took a playful picture with it.. 

it's already 5.00 pm, but manager oppa haven't pick me up.. he said that they had to change the time because of the stage problems. I turned the TV on, and watch the channel they were about to be broadcast in.. 

"Fans are still waiting outside with lots of energy, even though the time of the performance had been change due to technical problem.." the reporter said.

"so are you guys disappointed by the fact that they change the time?" the reporter ask two young girls.

"Ani! we're still very excited to see them, they're just making sure that the stage are ready to make sure we'll have fun.." the girls said..

"let's go yoora-ah!" Manager oppa called from the door..

"you're here!" i said turning off the TV and walk to him with the cardboard on my left hand and my bag on the other..

"sorry to keep you waiting.." he said, opening the car door.

"ani, gwenchana.. i don't want to be caught by the guys anyways.." i giggled as i entered the car..

when we arrived at the venue, the fans was so many that I'm afraid that beast will never spot me.. 

"OMO! how will i make them notice me?" i said, pressing my face on the car window ..

"haha.. don't worry you'll be sitting on the front seat, they'll see you the moment they went on stage.." manager oppa said stopping the car..

"Chincha? that's a relief!" i said...

"okay let me help you enter.." he said opening the door for me..

"ne!" i said cheerfully, smiling wide to him..

"haha, This way our VIP guest~" he said playfully.. i just giggled..

it was a long line to enter, but manager oppa help me enter from a different door.. he showed me my seat then wave goodbye as the show was about to start..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the fans screamed from behind which made me fell forward from my seat as Beast enters the stage..

"OPPA~~~" some of them called which made me almost deaf because they we're right behind me..

'i hope i can stand all this until the end..' i thought..

"Annyeong haseyo! So beast! Beast imnida!" the bowed from the stage and wave at the fans..

Yoseob POV

wow! so many fans came to see us.. and lots of girls too.. hehehe... 

"uh.." i was shocked to see a familiar face..

"Junhyung! isn't that yoora-ah!" i said nudging him with my left hand, my eyes still glued to the girl..

Junhyung POV

that girl really look like yoora-ah.. 

suddenly the girl waved her hands when she saw us stare at her and mouthed 'annyeong junhyung-shii!' 

"Yoora-ah!" i smiled so wide.. i never expected that she'll come.. but she did.. 

"yah, not near the mic you pabo!" hyung said. "people will hear it.." 

"ah.. ne hyung.." i said..

"i can't believe she came.." hyunseung said.. with Dongwoon and gikwang nodding right after he finished the sentence.. 

"hey get ready to perform.." Hyung ordered us, which made us notice that we were still on stage...

"hana, dul, set!" and with that the music began...

song after song, we look at yoora-ah.. who was clapping her hands like a kid, enjoying the performance.. with that we all don't feel anywhere near tired.. just seeing her sitting in front of us enjoying herself.. it makes us feel super hyper.. 

at last the song that we've been waiting to perform... 

beautiful my girl~

beautiful my girl and i,

so beautiful my girl (in the cube)

haha girl, This is my confession, 

drop that beat!

throughout the song, my eyes was fixed on Yoora-ah.. with her in my life, my life's complete..... 

your POV

i can't help but smile and feel shy seeing Junhyung-shii look at me like that.... 

"junhyung-shii" i accidently whispered his name to myself... looking down at my hands, a smile creep on my face...

the feelings i have now is something i can't describe with words, it's a different feeling from what i felt for Donghae.. this feeling... it's precious...


Annyeong! thank you so very very very very VERY much for commenting!! ^^ 

i can't help updating after seeing so many wonderful comments! ^^

I LOVE YOU GUYS!  heart

to carolinevue and other readers who's confuse:

let me explain the relationship between junhyung and yoora (you :P). yoora thinks that junhyung is just a very great friend that will always help her whenever she got into trouble, while Junhyung is still trying to show her how he really cares about yoora-ah.. get it now? if you don't you can ask me on my wall. ^^