chapter 23

Silence

Your POV

i thought I've move on.. but.. no.. i can't ... i was trying my best to be able to talk about him and still have a smile on my face.. but no.. instead I'm breaking down.. breaking down in front of junhyung-shii.. why did i even talk about him in front of junhyung-shii.... but.............................. Junhyung-shii understand.. he knows what i wanna hear.. 

Junhyung POV

we sat back to the bench.. i let her cry.... she was still crying hard... she must have loved him so much... 

it's been an hour now... she stopped crying.. but she was still hugging me... not letting me go. her head still on my shoulder..... her hug was getting weaker.... her head leans heavier on to my shoulder.. did she faint again... 

"yoora-ah" i whispered, moving her body away from me... she wasn't moving.. she fainted... 

"yoora-ah!' my voice was more loud now... then i notice she was just a sleep.. 

"fuh... thank god your asleep.." i said placing her head on a more comfortable position.. 

"hehe.. you look so innocent when you sleep.." i whispered to my self.. cherishing her face.. 


it's been an hour, she still hadn't woke up.. she must be tired after playing at the beach...

"hmm..." she moved her head to get to a more comfortable position.. i just look at her.. she's so cute.. hehe.. then suddenly her eyes opened wide..

"gwenchana?" i said...

" ah.. Bianhae junhyung-shii.. you must've feel uncomfortable.." she said sliding away from me while massaging my shoulder..

"hehe.. gwenchana.." i chuckled at her cuteness.. 

"how long have i been sleeping?" she said, worried..

" about an hour.." i said wanting to see what her reaction will be..

"Ottoke?! your body must've hurt... let's go home.. araseo? I'll massage you shoulder.." she said, pulling me to stand up... but i refuse to. she turn her face back to me.. with a lets-go look.. but i refuse again..

"let's eat first~~ I'm hungry..."i said... rubbing my tummy..

"hehe.... junhyung-shii is acting cute? haahahahahahahahah!" she said, letting go of me then bends, laughing hard..

"wae?! stop laughing!" i said embarrassed..

"hahahahahah.. an...hahaha..ni. hahahahahahaha Jun..hahahaha.. hyung..hahahahahahahahahahahaha" she laugh hard.. accidently fall on her but and was still laughing hard...

"yah! stop it.." i said bending next to her.. " people are looking" i said even more embarrassed...

"bian..haha..haeyo.. haha.. junhyung-shii.." she said wiping her tears of joy.. i gave her a glare to scare her.. but instead she was wiping her tears about to laugh again.. but i shake her so that she'll stop

"araseo.. araseo.." she said, standing up... "Kaja!" she shouted pulling my hand..

"eat?" i asked as i fasten my pace to her side..

"ne!" she said smiling really wide.. 

"so where are we eating?" i asked.. letting her hand go...

"molla.. junhyung-shii choose.." she said..

"how about there?" i said pointing to a restaurant across the street..

"sure.." she said.. there was no car on the streets so i run to across.. 

Your POV

junhyung-shii was running across the street..  i didn't because i don't like to cross the street but.. then... when junhyung-shii was on the other side... 

"Yoora-ah! palli.." he said playfully, signaling me to go there.. holding his hand to me....

"ne!" i said running to him.. smiling to my self..

Junhyung POV

the moment she runs towards me, while i was stretching my arm towards her... it struck me again....

'there he is again, smiling at me. waiting for me to come and grab his big hot hands.. the hands that will always protect me, so I ran, ran to his embrace. i can't help to smile'

another scene from her book.... what does this mean? so i was the guy in her dreams... no.. it's just coincidence...

"Kaja!" she said opening the door of the restaurant...

"ne.." i said walking to her...