chapter 7

Silence

Your POV

i picked a simply shirt and a short and maybe a jacket. I really wanna leave home more than to see Doojoon oppa. That reminds me, he is the only real best friend that i ever had, he's the only one that knows most of my secret but that was until he graduated. when he graduated, he left me, i know he must be busy since he's a trainee under Cube ent. but why did he stop communicating with me? although i have.........Donghae oppa........... i really need somebody else that knows everything about me. 

He's always the first to know when I'm having problems, if i was hiding something, if I'm sad, if i was alone. he would always call me, worried about me, care a lot of me. He was the only one who really care a lot of me. Doojoon oppa... i miss you......

i left home early, early as 7.15am, so i arrived at the cafe about 7.30. I know it was too early and girls shouldn't be the one waiting but i really really wanna leave the house. so i ordered a drink and sat on a table outside of the cafe, so Doojoon oppa can see me. 

It was already 8.15 but Doojoon oppa was still nowhere to be seen, maybe he got some last minute schedule of something... that's a bummer. 

Doojoon POV

"Yah! Can't you guys get ready faster! It's already 8!" i shouted, seeing that gikwang and Dongwoon is still in the bathroom. bathing together. they're always like that

yoseob is ready, hyunseung is waiting in the kitchen eating a bread and junhyung is also waiting, watching the TV. but why did he even wanna come, i mean he's junhyung, he would rather stay home sleeping than meet a girl in a cafe. 

"we're ready!" Dongwoon said, after drinking a glass of milk before we go. 

yoseob, hyunseung and junhyung walk to the door, while gikwang and dongwoon was running to it. 

"aish! faster!, it's already 8.10! Yoora will be waiting for us!" I shouted again. 

we walk as fast as we can to the cafe, thankfully it was near to our dorm. i saw a girl waiting outside the cafe drinking something. Her face was covered by her glasses and jacket. but i know it's yoora, since her legs was placed like she was about to pee. 

"Yoora- ah!! sorry to keep you waiting!" i shouted running toward her.

Your POV

somebody called my name, i turned my head and found Doojoon oppa running toward me. i stood up smiling but my smile fade away as i saw the 5 other guys following him. Did he bring his friends? Please no! I don't want to meet any of them, i just want to talk to him in private. 

"sorry we're late yoora-ah" Doojoon said as he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Ani, gwenchana!" i said, smiling at him.

"Bianhae yoora-sshi, it was my fault" an Arabian looking guy said.

"Gwenchana!"i said smiling, but not looking to his direction. The other 5 was standing around me and Doojoon oppa. so it was kinda uncomfortable for me.

"since there's 7 of us, lets sit inside." Doojoon oppa said.

"Ne" i said to him, taking my drink and bag on my table and walk inside with them.

"let's sit over there!" the a cute guy said. 

so all of us took a sit, but it was a bit awkward for me. Doojoon oppa was sitting in front of me, i was sitting between the cute guy, and a scary looking guy.

"May i take your orders?" a waiter came and they order some foods and drinks. 

"Yoora-ah, you're not eating?" Doojoon oppa said.

"ani, I'm fine" i said.

"okay then, that's all. thank you" he said to the waiter. right after the waiter left,

"ah... sorry for being rude. Annyeong haseyo, Yang Yoseob imnida!" the guy who bumped onto me said. 

"De" i said nodding my head.

"annyeong! Lee Gikwang imnida!" a muscular looking guy said.

"Annyeong! Song Dongwoon imnida!" the Arabian looking guy said.

"Jang hyunseung imnida!" another guy said a little shy. 

everyone was looking at the last guy sitting next to me to introduce.

"what?!" he said.

"yah! introduce yourself!" yoseob said hitting him with his hand through my back.

"Ne ne, Yong junhyung imnida." the scary guy said glaring at yoseob.

"Annyeong haseyo! Choi Yoora imnida!" i said looking down to my drink.

"Aigoo, wae you so cute" yoseob said pinching my cheek.

"ahh...ahh... Doojoon...oppa..." i said wanting yoseob to stop pinching me.

"Yah! Don't touch her!" Doojoon oppa said hitting him. i giggled.

"Aigoo~" Doojoon oppa said, and now he's pinching my cheeks. moving my face left to right.

"aish, this isn't fair!" yoseob said pouting. i giggled again. while the others laugh at him, well except Doojoon oppa. 

Their foods and drinks arrived and we all continued chatting while they eat. yoseob eats a lot and dongwoon too. 

Yoseob POV

wow! is that really her? she looks like a kid, she's so cute!! aigoo~ why is she so cute, she's even cuter than me...

after we introduce ourselves. we continued chatting and I've found out that she really likes love chocolates. i keep on looking at her, but she keeps avoiding eye contact, with all of us, except Doojoon hyung that is. and Doojoon hyung keep on feeding her like she's his little dongsaeng or something, i wish i can feed her.. I Hate you Yoon Doojoon.

Junhyung POV

yoseob talks a lot.. maybe he likes Yoora-ah....... why are they so interested in yoora. she's a nerd. well maybe a cute nerd, but she's a nerd! but still, why can't i keep my eyes off of her. AISH!

Doojoon POV

yoseob and junhyung keep on staring at her, she must feel uncomfortable since she's sitting between them. and Hyunseung is avoiding eye contact, while gikwang and dongwoon keeps talking to her. They must have found that she's interesting somehow. but why does she only make eye contact with me. .. 

'RING RING!' my phone rang.

"yeoboseyo?" i said. all of them stop talking.

"you can relax today. Tonight's show is cancel due to the stage which crashed." manager hyung said.

"CHINCHA! KAMSAHAMNIDA!" i said and hang up.

"waeyo hyung?" Yoseob said.

"tonight's show is......CANCELED!" I said really happy

"YAY! Now we can rest for a day!"  dongwoon said.

"can we spend the night with yoora ah?" Yoseob asked yoora pouting his lips.

"Sure" she said nodding her head vigorously.


i was told to stop apologizing so here. :D

kamsahamnida for my subscribers and for the comments!!

hope you enjoyed it ^^