chapter 44

Silence

Yoseob's POV

Opening my bedroom door, I saw a running Yoora with a totally happy face towards the bathroom.. 

"Bwoya?" i said softly, rubbing the back of my neck.. my neck's killing me.. 

"AHHH!" Dongwoon strecthed, walking out his room with his hair like ultraman.. 

"You're awake.." Doojoon hyung said coming out of the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand..

Behind him was Junhyung, happily walking out of his room towards us.. 

"Good morning!" he said.. 

"What's with you?" i asked.. 

"Oh, me?" he said happily.. " nothing really.. " he smiled so wide, I might just punched him..

"Chincha?" i asked again irritated for some unknown reason.. 

"Chincha.." he said with his eyes with opened.. 

"Yeah right.." i said to myself..

"Wah! That was cold~" Yoora-ah said coming out of the bathroom just finished bathing.. " I forgot to turn on the water heater!" she said looking up at the swicth.. hehe Cute as always.. 

Something was off.. But what is it? Is it her hair.... well no really.. her face? not too.. and that's when it struck me.. 

"OMG!!" I shouted. All of them turned to me.. "Yoooraaaa~~~!!" i whined.. 

"waeyo?" she answered innocently..

"Is that junhyung's shirt?" i asked.. with a W-T-F face.. 

She looked down her shirt and looked at Junhyung.. She turned her head and simply smiled brightly.. At that time, I knew.. 

"Let's Eat breakfast~" Junhyung walked to her, pulling her hand to the direction of the kitchen.. 

"Yah.. Brush your teeth first Oppa!" she said pushing him into the bathroom.. 

"hehe.. okay okay.." he said..

"Did you just called him 'Oppa'?" I asked shocked of what i've just heard..

She slowly turned her head to the direction of Junhyung and looked at me with wide innocent eyes.. "Ne.." 

"what's it to you?" Junhyung popped his head out of the bathroom, brushing his teeth.. 

What's it to me?? WHAT'S IT TO ME??!!!! seriously junhyung! why do you have to asked such a stupid question.. I glared at him, but he replied with a smirk.. 

"Call me Oppa too!!" Dongwoon said hugging her then spins around.. 

"Ne~~hehehe" she giggled, she was getting dizzy. I think.. "Dongwoon Oppa!" she said when dongwoon placed her on the floor again..  

My eyes and mouth were wide opened.. "Yah, Yah! call me oppa too!" i rushed to her, waiting for her to say it... 

"Ne.. Op-" she was stopped by junhyung who ran from the bathroom and lift her bridal style towards the kitchen.. 

"YAH!!" i shouted.. "she was about to call me Oppa..." i whispered to myself.. 

"You'll just have to wait then.. " Hyunseung suddenly appeared at my right.. 

"I bet she'll call me oppa first before you.." gigkwang appeared on my left... making me do ugly and lame body movement from getting scared of their sudden apperance.. 

Your POV

with Junhyung oppa like this, my happiness... Our Happiness might just never end.. 

Looking around, I saw Doojoon oppa setting the table, Hyunseung-shii, yoseob oppa and gikwang-shii happily talking to each other and Dongwoon oppa sitting on his favorite seat waiting for us to sit.. over all, I saw... My family.. My happy loving family.. hehe..

"Hey, wae are you giggling to yourself?" Junhyung Oppa asked looking at me with a smile.. 

"ah.. Ani.. It's nothing.." I said smiling back at him, signiliing him to put me down.. 

"Oh.. hehe.." he smiled at me then place me on the chair..

As usual I always, And I mean ALWAYS ended up in between yoseob oppa and Junhyung Oppa with Doojon oppa up front.. 

Yoseob oppa ran to his seat and pass up my milk to me.. and junhyung oppa glared at yoseob and gave me my plate.. 

"hehe.." I chuckled to my self.. 

With that I stand on my knees on the chair and reach for a plate and a glass for both Yoseob oppa and Junhyung Oppa.. 

Junhyung POV

When Yoora-ah ( my sweet darling. hehe) was standing on her knees like that, reaching something.. Both me and Yoseob hands was around her.. as in, Just getting ready if she accidently fell.. When our eyes met, both me and yoseob was laughing.. while the others turned their head and started laughing too.. except for yoora-ah.. that is..

"Here.. Junhyung Oppa.. " she said sliding a plate in front of me.. 

Yoseob POV

"And here's for yoseob Op-" she started, and I froze at the last word.. waiting for her.. To call me OPPA!!!!!!

"Yoora-ah!" Gikwang suddenly interupted.. 

"Ne?" she answered looking at him.. NOT FINISHING HER SENTENCE!!!

"YAH!" I shouted pointing at gikwang.. making Yoora-ah pretty confuse... 

"What's wrong yoseob opp-"she said looking at me with wide opened eyes.. 

"called me Oppa!" GIkwang said taking Yoora's attention again.. 

"Gikwang!!!" I said..

"Waeyo Yoseon opp-" she started again.. 

"Call me Hyunseung Oppa!" Hyunseung said.. 

"Ne, Hyunseung oppa!" she said.

"YES!! one for us and zero for Yoseob!" Hyunseung said.

"uh?" Yoora ah was super confuse, so was the others.

"Yoora ah~~" I said.. 

"Ne?" she said looking at me.. 

"called me oppa now!" i insisted. 

"Ne.." she said tilting her head.. with a really weird expression on her face.. 

"Yoora-ah! pass the glass to me.." Gikwang attacked.

"Ne Gikwang Oppa..." she said pulling one glass and pushed it to him.. making me quite disappointed. 

"2 for us.. and the winner is..." Hyunseung and gikwang started, making drum rolls.. "Hyunseung and Gikwang!" both of them cheered.. 

Junhyung POV

Hyunseung ang gikwang was being super weird this early in the morning.. and Yoseob was somehow surrounded by this dark aura.. 

"Yoora-ah!" Yoseob, Gikwang and Hyunseung called her..  she turned her head, super super confuse at the moment with the battle between them.. 

"What is it?" she said, looking at each one of them with fear..

"give me a plate!" Hyunseung said..

"Can I have your breakfast?" Gikwang said right after Hyunseung finished his sentence..

"Yoora-ah!" Yoseob said..

continuing with the battle, yoora-ah didn't know what to do next.. she was passing the plate then her breakfast, and her milk too.. 

"Yoora-ah!" The three shouted again together..

"Ohhhh~~" was the only word coming out of and with that she fainted..

"Yoora-ah! Gwenchana?" I said..

"Bunny-ah!!!!" Doojoon hyung panicked..

"Oh My God!" Dongwoon said..

"This is your faults!" Hyung glared at the three boys, then came running to yoora-ah..

Placing his hands slowly on her shoulder, hyung shaked her a little just to wake her up.. 

"Yoora-ah...." he said softly.. but she didn't respond...

"Yoora~~" i said, lifting her bridal style, to bring her to the sofa..

Carefully, placing her head on a pillow, all 6 of us remain seated next to her.. 

"We were just playing around.." Gikwang started pouting, trying to use his cuteness on hyung... but got a glare in return..

"they started it!" Yoseob said looking down..