chapter 6

Silence

your POV

i stood up and walk slowly, home isn't that far anymore, just a few steps away. All the light are off, it must be midnight now. nobody even bother to call me for not coming home. I'm a girl, a young, pathetic girl. but no one cares. but it's okay I'm used to it. 

I unlocked the door and found out that my family had a party and all of them are now asleep, they must be drunk, all of them. I just walk up the stairs, to my room. Changed my clothes after taking a bath. sat on my bed doing nothing. Not even sleeping, i just can't sleep, not wanting to dream about him. Not anymore...........

i sat there holding my knees tight, not wanting to sleep. I can see the sun rising, i reached for my bag wanting to continue reading my book, but i can't find it.......i must have left it in the cafe.... i can hear noises from downstair, they're a wake. they're noisy again, they continued the party like they don't have other better things to do... I'm sick of this family!

I don't know what do to anymore, then i saw it.....i saw the book.......my book....... It was laying on the floor under my table, dusty, dirty, wet...... i burried my face between my knees so that i can't see it anymore.. i was about to cry again but my phone vibrated...

I opened my phone and saw it was from Doojoon Oppa, 

From : Doojoon Oppa :3

Annyeong Yoora-ah, i miss you <3

sorry for last night.. :( please forgive your oppa.. 

can we meet? :) 

i miss you too oppa, i feel so guilty that i ran last night.. should i meet him? maybe i should at least I'll be out of this house.

To: Doojoon oppa :3

Annyeong Oppa! i miss you too. 

it's not your fault, it was mine, i should be the one to say sorry.. :)

where should we meet? :)

He's the only person i can trust right now. He know everything about me.. He'll be my one and only friend. I only need him, and no other.

Doojoon's POV

To: Yoora <3

Yay!! Let's meet at the cafe from last night at 10 ^^ can't wait to see you. <3

YOORA! you agreed!! i miss you so much!!

From: Yoora <3

Oppa! Can't we meet at 8? I really wanna see you! <3

since it's 7 now, i think i can managed. So i agreed with her. 8 oclock it is. 

"Hyung! who are you texting?" Yoseob appeared from my back. i was totally shocked. when did he entered my room. and why the heck did he wake so early??

"Nobody!" I shouted not wanting him to come. 

"hyung! i wanna come!! i really wanna introduce my self to Yoora!! please" Yoseob shouted after reading my inbox. He took the phone from my hand, he's so fast. Then, all the other members heard the word YOORA and ran inside my room wanting to come too. why are they sensitive to the word yoora anyways. 


sorry for not updating!! I'm really sorry !! *bows*

please enjoy! ^^