chapter 24

Silence

your POV

I choose a table next to the clear glass wall... Junhyung-shii was still on his was to seat.. he sat in front of me...

"what would you two like?" the waiter asked...

"I'll take this.. and this drink.. how bout you junhyung-shii?" i said.. 

"it will be the same as her.." he said giving the waiter the menus..

"so when will the others be back?" i asked.. worried that they'll wait for us for dinner..

" i think they'll be late.." he said plainly..

#ring ring# 

"oh, oppa is calling me.." i said as i pull out my phone from my bag.. 

"oppa!" i greet him on the phone.. Junhyung-shii was looking at me with suspicious eyes.. i glared at him..

"are you home already?" oppa asked.

"ani.." i said cheerfully.

"so where are you?" he sounded mad..

"in a restaurant.." i said pouting.. i can see junhyung-shii was smiling to himself.. so i just hit him..

"what are you doing out there?!!" he said mad...

"eating..." i said with a sad tone..

"i know that! huh...are you alone?" he sounds worry now..

"ani.. Junhyung-shii is with me.."

"Chincha? let me talk to him.." he said.. huh.. he doesn't believe me does he... still so caring oppa.. hehe.. 

"oppa wanna talk to junhyung-shii" i said as i hand my phone to him..

"me? wae?" he said taking the phone.. "ne hyung?" he said..

Junhyung POV

"okay.. she's telling the truth.. take good care of her okay.." hyung said..

"ne.." i said..

"give the phone back to Bunny-ah.." he said..

"here" i said handing the phone back to her..

"ne oppa?""ne." "ne." "ne ne oppa" she said pouting.... "annyeong~" she said cutely.. hehe so cute.. 

"our food is here" i said as a waitress serve us the food.. 

"junhyung-shii.. 1...2...3.. click!" she said taking a photo of me about to eat my food..

"what was that for?" i said plainly..

"oppa want me to send a photo of you.. so he can be sure that you're with me.. isn't he caring?" she said sarcastically as she click the send button..

"ani.. more like overprotective.." i said putting a spoon full of my food into my mouth..

"i agree!" she said.. mixing her food together...

we ended up talking about hyung while eating...  how he was overprotective with Yoora-ah.. but aggressive with us beast boys.... i like seeing how she change her expression, following the word she said...it's so cute.. hehe

"cha!" she said putting kimchi on to my spoon... my eyes widen looking at her with a shock face..

"waeyo?" she said confuse.. i just look at the kimchi and back to her.. she was still confuse

"ah.. it's a way to say thank you for you know...earlier.." she said shyly... hehe cute!!!

"hehe.. your welcome!" i said as i pinch her cheeks.. but she didn't complain instead she eye-smiled.. 

we finished our food and talk so a while longer... then we pack our things and walk back to the dorm... when we were on our floor to the dorm... Yoora-ah ran towards our door and waited for me.. then when arrive next to her, i just stand there.. she look at me then pointed to the door with ...

"you open it!" i tease..

"junhyung-shii.. " she said pouting...her pout is so precious.. 

"ani!" i said playfully..

"hmmm~" she pouts again..

"hehe.. since you look so cute.. I'll help you... here.." i said grabbing her hand.. standing behind her.. and help her push our password.. 

"there.." i said.. then i just notice that i just said that she was cute.. i can see she was blushing.. and now her face was so close.. no, too close to my face.. centimeters away.. my eyes widen and her eyes too.. the both of our faces was tomato red.. so i took a step back quickly and turn the other way... fuh.. it's so hot... 

your POV

OMO! Junhyung-shii's face was so close to mine.. aish.. I'm blushing hard right now.. i feel so hot now... aish!!!!

"bian.." i heard junhyung-shii said..

"gwenchana.." i laughed in an awkward way... i opened the door and saw yoseob was sitting on the sofa alone..

"oh.. Yoseob-shii.. you back?" i said walking to him..

"ne.."he said signaling me to sit next to him.. so i did..

"where's oppa?" i said as junhyung sit next to me.. in a different sofa.. hehe thank god..

"ah.. he had to go to another TV show.." yoseob said plainly.. "so, where have you guys been?" 

"we went to the beach today...  and then eat dinner together." i said smiling wide..

Yoseob POV

they went to the beach and eat dinner TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to punch you Junhyung!

"have Yoseob-shii eaten?" Yoora-ah said..

"ah.. ne.." i said.. damn! why did i ate dinner with Joon after the show! aish! then i saw Junhyung was staring at Yoora-ah.. and seconds after that he saw i caught him.. i just glared at him...


annyeong~ ^^ so how are you guys? i miss you.. TT I'm sorry i didn't update! TT

kamsahamnida for subscribing and commenting! please comment.. i feel so down now.. TT

Anyways.. I'll be updating more regularly from today on, cause it's holiday here!! ^^ hehe

love you guys <3 please comment! <3