chapter 22

Silence

Junhyung POV

"yoora-ah!" i said.

"ne?" she said not looking at me, but she focus on walking to the park..

"about yesterday..." i said, kinda afraid to ask her the question.

"what about it?" she said, smiling with her eyes...

"ummm..." 

"what is it?" she said smiling looking to the front...

"about your eyes....why is." i was about to ask why the boys was frozen.. but i was cut by her..

"this?" she said. taking her glasses off pointing at it will looking straight into my eyes... fuhhhh.. i feel so hot now...

"N-ne!" i accidently half yell..

"hehe, that's strange.... how come you're not shock...." she said, putting her glasses back on..

"shock?" i said, confused... why would i be shock?

"let me explain.... it's my eye color... people are not used to seeing it.. it's rare to have eyes in the color of grey-ish light brown.. some people think that i use contact lens but i even know how to wear them.. hehe.." she said, still walking...

"ow.. now i understand.. but then why was hyung shock? he always saw you without glasses right?" i said looking up front..

"oppa? hehe, Oppa is a different case.. although he's used to it.. but sometimes, he forget after seeing me wear my glasses.." she said giggling to the thought of hyung.. "come on junhyung-shii, let's sit!" she said pulling my shirt, pointing to the nearest bench in the park.. i didn't even notice that we arrive.. 

"ne ne.." i said grabbing her hands off my shirt... so we sat on the bench.. none of us was talking... but it wasn't awkward...

Your POV

ahhhhhhh.. how i miss the park... i haven't been here since oppa graduated... huh......... 

"junhyung-shii...." i said smiling at him.. he smiled back to me...

"ne?" he said.. 

"umm.. hehe.. Junhyung-shii.. my hand...." i said looking down to our linked hands.. i didn't notice it at first too.. 

Junhyung POV

it's weird how she doesn't notice that I've been holding onto her hand for half an hour now.. something about holding her hand makes me so happy.. i feel like i can protect her.. it might be because how i can feel her small hand in my hand.. 

"bian..."i said, smiling.. letting her hand go..

"hehe.. gwenchana junhyung-shii.." she said giggling..

then it was silence again... i look at yoora-ah.. she was happily looking at couples holding hands, passing us.. 

"junhyung-shii" she said looking at the couple..

"ne?" i said a bit shocked that she was calling me..

"don't you think life is fair?" she said looking at me smiling... this question is kinda out of nowhere...

"ani, life is never fair..." i said.

"i don't see it that way... it's always fair." she said..

"how so?" i said..

"well, take my life as an example.... I'm great in my studies, have lots of friends... but i don't have the greatest family in the world.. I successfully achieve my dream to be a writer.. but now my right hand can't move... I'm famous because of my book, but the love of my life cheated on me... that's how i see the world.. it's fair..." she said, calmly and slowly..... " like how oppa left me for one year, but in the end.. i met you..." she said smiling at me.. aish... my cheeks are burning hot right now!

"now that you mention it.. the world does seems so fair.." i said, realizing what she just said.... 

"hehe... I'm glad you agree.." she said...

the night sky right now seems so beautiful, although i can't see any star anywhere.. but just sitting right next to yoora-ah right now... i can feel happiness inside me.. 

"junhyung-shii... let's eat dinner!" she said walking away..

"ne!" i said, standing and following her.. she was walking very fast... i can't keep up with her... 

"Yoora-ah!" i said, grabbing her hand and turning her around to face me........i stopped, shocked... she was crying...  i was so worried.. does her hands hurts... her tears was flowing like hell..

"what is it yoora-ah? don't cry.. I'm here for you" i can't stand it anymore.. she means a lot to me... i just care so much of her.. too much..

"it hurts junhyung-shii, why did he cheat on me..."i took a step closer, hug her, lean her head on my chest... 

"don't cry anymore yoora-ah... he doesn't deserve you... he's just not the right guy.." now i know, how cruel love can be....

"but.." she burst into tears... it breaks my heart... 

"shh... I'm here now.. I'll protect you from guys like him.. araseo?" i said, comforting her.. she nodded and hug me tighter.. I'm glad that she's opening up to me... 


Thank you so much for all my 25 subscribers.. The comments and thank you for reading!! ^^

hope you enjoy it!! ^^