chapter 15

Silence

yoseob POV

T_T it hurts...... why did Yoora-ah do that... my cheeks are now sore.. T_T..

Doojoon POV

serves you right yoseob-ah! hehe.. now I'm satisfied... Bunny-ah didn't change at all.. she still get revenge to people who tortured her. well, except her family.. 

"Yoseob-ah! so how does it feels?" i said, teasing him.

he didn't say anything, he only glared at me while rubbing his cheeks.

Junhyung POV

I never thought that Yoora-ah will get her revenge... hehe.. so cute.. STOP IT!! 

"that's what you get for teasing her to much.." i said a i pat his shoulder.

"hmmm." he said, pouting.

"yoora-ah~~~" Yoseob said.

"Ne?" she said giggling.

"it hurts~~" Yoseob said about to hug her..

"andwae!" she said running away from him. hiding behind me. Wae me?? i turned my head around to look at her. but can't, she was too short. But Yoseob ignored me and continued his afford to hug her.

"junhyung-shii! Protect me!" she said pulling my shirt.. my eyes widened... 

Doojoon POV

hehe.. i can see Junnie was blushing.. she must felt comfortable with Junnie now, after spending all day with him... 

"Yah Yoseob!" Junnie shouted. "stop teasing her!" 

"ani!" yoseob said, focusing on catching her, but missed when Bunny-ah started running to my direction.

"oppa!" she said hugging me.. hehe yoseob must be jealous now.. i hugged her back, tightly. i can see he was disappointed.

"This isn't fair.. wae you hug hyung, not me??" he said, sitting on the floor, wiggling his legs like a kid...

"we're back!!" Gikwang, dongwoon and hyunseung said.

"mo? wae is there hugging in this room?" Gikwang said..

"Yoseobie scared  Yoora-ah.." junhyung said calmly..

"aniyo!" yoseob said pouting again.. 

Junhyung POV

wae did they came late... huh, i guess we have to eat dinner now..

"hyung! I'm hungry!" dongwoon said..

"me too!" yoseob said.

"since i forget to buy the groceries, let go eat outside." Doojoon hyung said.. releasing Yoora-ah..

"oppa, i should get change then.. " she said smiling at  hyung.. 

"bunny-ah, i got some of your clothes in my room, the ones you left in my apartment. you wanna change in a new one.." hyung said, pointing to his room.

"Chincha,  then I'll change into a new one." she said walking to hyung's room.

when Yoora was changing, all 5 of us was staring at hyung, who was looking at his room door. he turned around and notice us staring at him.

"wae?" he said, looking at us all.

"you have her clothes?" yoseob said.

"she left it at your apartment?" dongwoon said.

"are you two...?" gikwang said putting two of his index finger together.. 

"yah! it's not like that!" he said with a you-misunderstood-us face.

"then?" Hyunseung spoke.

"I'm ready!" suddenly Yoora opened the door wearing a simple t-shirt with pictures and shorts.

everyone was looking at her, she forgot to wear her glasses again.. her eyes...... it was.. different.. i can't explain what's the fault but, i think it's her eyes color. i look around, and everyone's mouth was opened, even Doojoon hyung's. what's wrong? even hyung was shocked.. what's with her eyes..... 


thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting!! ^^

Hope you enjoyed it ^^ 

please comment *pouts*