chapter 20

Silence

Junhyung POV

"Junnie~~~~~~ I need your..........BUNNY-AH! you're awake!" Doojoon Hyung suddenly pop his head in the room.

"Oppa!" she said as she opened her arms waiting for hyung to hug her.

"yah! don't keep secrets from oppa!" he said spinning yoora-ah around. "araseo?" he pouted, putting her down.

"araseo oppa!" she said smiling wide.

"Kaja! lets eat.." hyung said pulling her out.. i just followed them to the kitchen. when i arrive, both of them are already sitting.

"Palli junhyung shii! I'm hungry.." she said signaling me to walk faster. i walked a little faster then sit next to her.. hyung was sitting in front of her. serving us.

"dig up!" hyung offered.

"NE!" she said happily. she using her left hand again. oh ya. no need to worry the others are out. she was eating happily, then suddenly she turned her head. 

"eat up!" she said as she put a bread into my mouth. i know my cheeks are red now... 

"N-ne!" i said looking straight to my food.. aish! why am i blushing!!! i don't like this girl.. no you don't like her junhyung so stop blushing!!

"oppa! oppa don't have any schedules today?" she asked hyung.

" ani." he said plainly.

"junhyung-Shi?" she asked me now.

"ani.." i said trying my best to sound calm.

"wae bunny-ah?" hyung asked.

"can we go somewhere nice? I've been indoor for weeks now.." she said excitedly.

"sure!" hyung said, his eyes wide opened.

"that's a great idea.." i said, smiling at her.. she giggled.

"so where do you wanna go?" hyung asked.

"molla.." she said, rising her shoulders. looking down at her food.

"let's go to the beach..." i recommended.

"Ne!" she shouted, nodding vigorously.

"it's settled. we're going to the beach!" she said spinning her like usual.

"Yay!" she said, with a tone that seems so very cheerful.

"but oppa! my clothes?" she said, making hyung stopped.

"it in my drawer.." 

"my bag? beach bag?" she said, pulling hyung into his room.

"it's in the drawer too."

i saw them packing already, with hyung helping yoora-ah to pack....

"you should pack too Junnie.." hyung said, putting a towel into his bag..

"I'm going to change first" yoora said walking pass me, with her eyes closed because she was smiling too wide.. skipping to the bathroom.

"heh.." i chuckled.. she's so cute..

"i see my Junnie saw bunny-ah's cuteness." he said creeping from my back.

"Hyung!" i was shocked.

" hehe... it's okay, i support you two to be together.. hwaiting!" hyung said

"hyung.. you misunderstood again.." i said pouting..

"omo, my Junnie is pouting? is this because of bunny ah? that why you're so happy?" he said teasingly... i just glared at him..

"suited yourself.. she's  one of a kind.." hyung said walking away with yoora's and his bag...


at the beach

Your POV

"palli!" i said, as i ran as fast as i can to the nearest bench...

"yah! wait for us" oppa said, running towards me..

"hehe.. palli junhyung-shii!" i shouted, he was still walking slowly..

"ne.." he said. calmly.. 

hehe.. I'm so happy now.. that I'm with oppa and junhyung-shii.. 

Doojoon POV

I'm so glad that there's not many people at the beach or else it will be so hard for us to have fun with bunny-ah..  hehe today will be a fun day!!

"bunny-ah! wae did you ran?you'll get hurt you know!" i said, pouting.

"hehe, I'm not clumsy oppa~" she said, wiggling her legs because her legs was hanging when she sat on the bench.. 

"where should we put our stuff?" Junhyung said, looking around. 

"let put it next to the ice cream cart!"  she said pointing the ice cream cart. 

she suddenly jump off her seat and grabbed my hand and Junhyung's hand and started running to the beach..

Junhyung POV

wae is she grabbing my hand??! my eyes widened as she drag us to the bench... i feel so hot now... aish..  junhyung you don't like her. she just another girl.. she not important to you! 

she release my hand, put her bag on the sand and pull hyung's shirt.

"let's play in the water!" she said.. 

"let's~~~~ go!!" hyung said lifting her to the beach..

"hahahahaah... Oppa~ don't throw me into the water... i can't swim!" she said.. she was really happy.. I don't know if this is her acting or her real feelings.. but her smile was totally different from the smile she gave us before.. i can't help smiling seeing her like this.. hehe


at last i can update again.. hehe... ^^

Kamsahamnida to my subscribers, readers and most importantly the comments.!^^ 

hehe I love you! <3

so~~~ how was it? hehe i know it was kinda different from the previous chapter.. I'm getting worse aren't I? T_T

but still i really appreciate for the comments!! :DD