chapter 16

Silence

your POV

my hand hurts. it hurts a lot. but i have to be strong, i can't burden Oppa again. he already have the 5 boys to take care of, i can't add another.

Doojoon hyung notice that i wasn't eating and junhyung-shii too. i can't use my left hand, they'll ask me, but if i use my right hand, it'll hurt more. Ottoke?

Doojoon POV

her hand must hurt. how is she going to eat now. i can't ask the boys to look away. nor i can let her sit somewhere else. what should i do? 

"let me do it." Junhyung whispered to her, cutting her food for her. why didn't i think of that? Pabo Doojoon. 

"here!" junhyung said, putting a spoon full of her food in front of . Bunny-ah was hesitating at first, but then, she opened . maybe she knows it was the best way to hide her injury.

"maa!" she said, smiling very wide. i cant just let Junhyung have all the attention from her.

"here, let oppa do it." i said taking her plate closer to me. i can see Yoseob and junhyung glaring at me but i ignored them.

"cha~~" i said flying the airplane into .

"hehe.. Gomawo oppa!" she said chewing her food.. hehe so cute!!

Yoseob POV

wae are they feeding Yoora-ah!! I also want to feed her!!

"now let me do it!" i said, taking her plate.

"andwae!" she said shaking her head, pouting.

"wae?" i said with a sad face, holding to a spoon of her food.

"i don't like yoseob-shii!' she said facing the other way,

"ahh! Yoora-ah hates me.." i said pretending to be sad.

"hehe, i was just teasing you!" she said facing me, sticking her tongue out.. wae so CUTE!!

"hehe.. cha~~" she opened and chew her food. i pinched her cheeks again, hehe.. her skin so soft..

"ahh!! Yoseob-shii!" she pouted with full..

"yah! she's eating!" Junhyung nagged. heh.. i just glared at him.

your POV

"cha~" junhyung-shii feeding me again. 

"ahh..." i opened my mouth and chew it. 

o know Junhyung-shii and Doojoon oppa was feeding me because the want to help me hide my secret. but Yoseob-shii? why was he feeding me... hmm..

"kamsahamnida Junhyung-shii!" i smiled at him.

"sure thing." he said smiling, feeding me again.

hehe. I'm so glad that I've meet junhyung shii, somehow i feel really comfortable with him. and he seems to understand me the most, well next to Doojoon oppa that is. 

"bunny-ah!" Doojoon oppa said, cutting his food.

"ne oppa?" 

"are you gonna slept with us again? or do you wanna go home?" he said, eating.

"molla.." i said pointing to my mouth, asking junhyung-shii to feed me again.

"yoora-ah slept at our dorm last night?" dongwoon-shii said in shocked.

"yeah! it was late and she fell a slept on my bed." oppa said. i just nodded.

"okay then, just slept with us tonight. araseo?" oppa commanded.

"araseo oppa! i smiled while chewing.

"mo?!" yoseob-shii cough, causing some of the food from his mouth fly to my face.

"yah yoseob-shii!" i pouted.

"yah, yoseob!" Junhyung said, helping my wipe the disgusting food off my face with his handkerchief.

"kamsahamnida junhyung-shii! hehe.. Junhyung-shii so nice to me today.." i said smiling at him..

Junhyung POV

I turned away as i know my cheeks are burning now.. why am i being so nice to her!! pabo Junhyung! stop it.. 


kamsahamnida for reading, commenting and subscribing!!! ^^

how was it? please tell me ^^