Chapter 46

Silence

Junhyung POV

Manager Hyung arrived to pick us up.. And Yoora-ah was there helping the others pack their stuffs and some snacks for Dongwoon and Yoseob. I caught hyung looking very worried at Yoora-ah... And Manager Hyung definitely saw us both looking a bit too worried. 

"Doojoon and Junhyung.. Come!" he called.. I walked to him and Doojoon hyung ran..

"what is it hyung?" Doojoon asked..

"something wrong with Yoora-ah?" he directly asked.. Me and hyung looked at each other with sad eyes and turned to look at yoora-ah.. and lastly, Doojoon hyung nodded..

Manager hyung crossed his arms in front of his chest and tilted his head to his right.. 

"Are you really that worry?" he asked again looking at yoora-ah while the both of us looked down at the floor..

"Of course.." I said softly, but he heard me.. 

"She's my lovely dongsaeng Hyung." Doojoon hyung looked directly into manager hyung's eyes..

"Wanna bring her along?" he simply said.. 

"What?" Doojoon hyung said looking totally shocked..

"well.. Do you?" he asked again.. but none of us answered, we were busy being confuse.. "Okay, I'll take that as a yes then.."

"Can we?" I asked..

"yoora-ah!" he called, walking up to her.

"Ne?" she said looking up, after zipping dongwoon's bag..

"Grab your bag... Let's go!" he said..

"Uh?" came out of , she was kinda lost.

"Come on, or they'll be late~~" he continued..

"NE!" she said cheerfully, running into hyung's room. She came out with her bag around her neck, packing her phone, laptop and grabbed a scarf... 

She caught me looking at her and eye-smiled.. 

"I'm ready!" she shouted running to the door, finding her shoes.. 


In front of the photo shoot building location, we all exited the car and Yoora-ah was totally excited. 

"Is this the place?" she said, looking at the tall beautiful building with sparkly eyes.

"Ne.." Manager hyung said..

"Come on, let's go in!" she said pulling my hand, running forward to the entrance.. Her smile was so bright, I never saw her smile this brightly..

Your POV

They must be worry, they ARE worried.. It's less than a week before I leave, I might as well just spend as much time with them as I could. 

"Yoora-ah! Be careful!" Yoseob oppa shouted..

"hehe.. Wait!" I said, suddenly stopping right before I step into the entrance..

They all stopped behind me. Manager Oppa was the only one walking right beside me.. 

"You first manager Oppa, It'll be rude if I came running in.. hehe.." I explained..

"Good girl.." he ruffled my hair.. 

Junhyung POV

B2ST walked up to the photographer and introduce our selves. Yoora-ah stayed behind with manager hyung, keeping a low profile.. She was hiding behind Manager hyung to be exact. 

"So let's start with hair and make up." he called his assistants.

They starts with Gikwang and Dongwoon first, while the other tried the wordrobes. 

"This is a little loss.." the stylist talked under her breath.. 

While turning around and around, I saw yoora-ah joking around with Manager Hyung. Bowing her heads at the workers and helping them too.. She was just being nice.. 

Your POV

They started the shoot individually then paired. I envied how they look so amazing in whatever they wear.. 

Doojoon POV

The Photographer caught Junhyung looking at Bunny-ah whose busy choosing between the purple cupcake and the pink one. 

"Take 5!" he said not looking away from bunny-ah..  He walks slowly to the direction of bunny-ah and stoppped. I heard him asking his assistant, wanting to know who Bunny-ah was.. 

Manager Hyung was called and I can't help to walked towards them.. 

"She came along with you right?" The photographer asked..

"Yes.." Hyung replied. "Is she disturbing? I can take her out with me.." hyung offered..

"No, no.. Of course not.. Mind to introduce me to her?" he asked.

"Sure! Come with me, Sir.." he said politely..

Your POV

"Yoora-ah!" someone called me.

"Ne?" I said turning around, taking a bit off the cupcake I just picked. 

"I'd like you to meet the photographer.. Mr. Lee Jujin.." Manager Oppa said. gesturing to a man standing next to him..

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Lee Jujin shii said.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Choi Yoora imnida" I said, bowing 90 degree.  

Junhyung POV

Lee Jujin-shii seems like a kind guy. But I'm getting kinda suspicious of him moving towards my baby girl.

"what's going on hyung?" i asked Doojoon hyung..

"Molla. Maybe he wants Bunny-ah to model for him," he said. "You know how y my dongsaeng is." he teased.

"Hyung!" I whined.  

Your POV

"This might be too much for me to ask, but is it okay if you model for me?" he asked..

"ne?" i was super shocked..

"You have such a beautiful face and You might just be the only one who fits the clothes on that section," he gestured to a small size winter clothing. "It would be an honour to have the oppurtunity for you to model my brand for me.." he complpimented

"Ne! It would be an honour to me!" i said smiling brightly..

"Oh my... Thank you my dear!" he said hugging me..  "So, you can change in there.. My assistants will help you with your hair and make-up!" 

"Ne.." I said following one of his assistant..


Finishing with all the changing and make up.. It felt super weird.. I wasn't used to having people putting make-up on my face or helping me with my clothes.. I was kinda nervous.. 

"Choi Yoora shii!" Lee Jujin called.

"Ne?" I shouted so he can hear me..

"Oh. here you are.. So, are you ready?" he asked..

"ne.. hehe.." I answered. laughing weirdly..

"Are you nervous darling?" he asked... he's such a nice guy.. 

"Kinda.." I said.

"There's nothing to be nervous about.. You'll do great!"he encoraged me.. 

While I was getting ready, the boys continued with their photo shoot.. 

"Okay! That's all for you B2ST!" Jujin-shii said.

"Yoora-ah! Fighting!!" Dongwoon oppa cheered..

"Yah!" Yoseob oppa pushed Dongwoon oppa away.. "Remember, YOUR THE BEST!" he shouted..

"NE!" I shouted back.. Jujin-shii smiled seeing me feeling a bit relax now.. 

Jujin-shii walked me to the photo shoot platform and was about to start but Junyhung oppa came asking for permission to talk to me and Jujin-shii let him.. He must have saw me getting nervous again.. 

Junhyung oppa cat-walked towards me (maybe.. > < hehe), smiling so brightly.. It makes me feel much better.

When we was close enough, he stopped and stared at me... He wasn't smiling nor unhappy.. It was kinda embaressing for me.. 

"Wae?" I said, looking somewhere else.. I feel my cheeks starting to heat up.. .

"Ani.. You're so pretty.." he said peaking at my red face.. "hey. You're blushing " 

"I'm not!" I said facing the other way.. 

"eyy~ You're so red.. I know it's not the blusher..." he said nudging me.. 

"Jujin-shii's calling me!" I said walking away from him instantly.. but i felt him grabbing my wrist so I turned..

"I was just teasing you.." he smilied softly.. 

"..." I didn't reply.. I was still kinda embarassed..

"yah.." he said lowering his level, and stared into my eyes..

"wae?" I said.. 

"Just relax.. I'll be right next to 'Jujin-shii'.." he emphasized the jujin shii.. " to help you with your poses.." he smiled..

"Oppa's gonna help me pose?"I asked..

"Yeah~" he proudly said.. I rolled my eyes smiling..

" GIRLY~~~ poses?"

"For you yes.." he said.. Making me feel relaxed.. "Go there and do your thang~!" he said walking next to Jujin-shii..